Games That Don't Exist, But Should
Apr 28 2008, 1:34 am
By: Syphon
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >

Apr 29 2008, 9:48 pm Centreri Post #41

Relatively ancient and inactive

GOLDEN SUN 3
THIS.
I beat the first one maybe five times (killed the undead pirate guy!) and the second maybe three times, INCLUDING getting all the djinn and defeating the Star Magician, Sentinel and the other guy as well as the most impossible guy of all, Dullahan. I LOVED that game!

None.

Apr 30 2008, 12:26 am FatalException Post #42

Virtual reality MMORPG. No more fat weak nerds with no skillz irl.

I refuse to tell you moar, because you'll steal my ideas and I won't get to make them myself. :P
Quote from Corbo
I will say this out loud and once,

GOLDEN SUN 3
How do you open the whole Venus Lighthouse? D:

None.

Apr 30 2008, 9:58 pm Centreri Post #43

Go into Babi's lighthouse instead. Head all the way down, use reveal on the door, and you're in. Finish a small set of puzzles and you're officially inside the Lighthouse. Not way in from the Venus Lighthouse itself.

And then, get GS2, which is maybe twice as long.

Did you kill the pirate-guy yet? In the desert near the end, you can use reveal in the area before where the final boss-tornado-guy was, go west into a cave. Get out of the other end of the cave, and you see a red tornado. If you douse it, you fight a Tempest Lizard, which is actually less difficult then the boss was, though bigger. If you don't douse it, he , instead of returning you to town, transports you to pirate island, an island only also accessible by specifically imbalancing the people you choose for the ship ride to row. The tornado again transports you back - maybe to the town, I'm not sure. On pirate island you can find a cave that contains, as I recall, two djinn, as well as a few good weapons and items that'll help you face the final boss. At the end of the pirate island cave is Blackbeard, a giant undead pirate who's pretty damn tough. Level 25+ advised. DO IT! Before transferring, make sure you have all the djinni possible - 8 of each, I think. I forget. In the 2nd GS, if you collect ALL of the djinn (only possible by getting all from GS1 and then hunting them all out in GS2), you get to acquire the Charon summon and go into the most difficult area in the game, where you get to face the most horrifying boss ever - Dullahan. Well, he's extremely difficult and overpowered. If you beat him, you get the Iris summon, the hardest summon to get.

Motivation: With the proper djinni configuration, in GS 2 you can change your class to Ninja.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 30 2008, 10:04 pm by Centreri.

None.

Apr 30 2008, 10:24 pm lil-Inferno Post #44

Just here for the pie

A game with OVER 9000 hours of fun and unique gameplay would be my ideal game that does not exist. Too bad this will never come true.

Apr 30 2008, 10:50 pm MNeox Post #45

Starcraft vs. Warcraft

None.

Apr 30 2008, 10:55 pm HavoK Post #46

Quote from Syphon
Quote from rockz
Starcraft: Ghost.

Unfortunately, this game exists, it is just unreleased. Lrn2read.

Are they ever going to release it? I've been waiting a long time... I really think they should... It sounds like an amazing game, and the screen shots for it look awesome!

None.

May 1 2008, 12:19 am Vi3t-X Post #47

Quote from lil-Inferno
A game with OVER 9000 hours of fun and unique gameplay would be my ideal game that does not exist. Too bad this will never come true.
It exists. Its called "Toying with Inferno's Brittle Life".

None.

May 1 2008, 12:43 am FatalException Post #48

Quote from Centreri
Go into Babi's lighthouse instead. Head all the way down, use reveal on the door, and you're in. Finish a small set of puzzles and you're officially inside the Lighthouse. Not way in from the Venus Lighthouse itself.

And then, get GS2, which is maybe twice as long.

Did you kill the pirate-guy yet? In the desert near the end, you can use reveal in the area before where the final boss-tornado-guy was, go west into a cave. Get out of the other end of the cave, and you see a red tornado. If you douse it, you fight a Tempest Lizard, which is actually less difficult then the boss was, though bigger. If you don't douse it, he , instead of returning you to town, transports you to pirate island, an island only also accessible by specifically imbalancing the people you choose for the ship ride to row. The tornado again transports you back - maybe to the town, I'm not sure. On pirate island you can find a cave that contains, as I recall, two djinn, as well as a few good weapons and items that'll help you face the final boss. At the end of the pirate island cave is Blackbeard, a giant undead pirate who's pretty damn tough. Level 25+ advised. DO IT! Before transferring, make sure you have all the djinni possible - 8 of each, I think. I forget. In the 2nd GS, if you collect ALL of the djinn (only possible by getting all from GS1 and then hunting them all out in GS2), you get to acquire the Charon summon and go into the most difficult area in the game, where you get to face the most horrifying boss ever - Dullahan. Well, he's extremely difficult and overpowered. If you beat him, you get the Iris summon, the hardest summon to get.

Motivation: With the proper djinni configuration, in GS 2 you can change your class to Ninja.
Yeah, I found the statue that you read the mind of that has the paths in front of it that light up, and says something really cryptic... I haven't played it in awhile. :P My brother has GS 2, though, I think he's beaten both.

None.

May 1 2008, 1:00 am Corbo Post #49

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

You have to enter the venus lighthouse first and solve a puzzle that has the same statue that there is on babi lighthouse then it will tell you that the entrance it is not on there :P
So you go to babi lighthouse again and solve the puzzle with the same statue like in venus.
You need carry.

I killed the undead pirate guy with just sword hits :P I was on level 78 or something and my weapons literally broke because he was too strong but I had too much HP to actually care.
And on GS2 I did the same with the other guys in there in sol sanctum my goal was to get them all 8 to level 99 but I got bored in the way so only managed to do about 85 levels.
So yeah, I got everything you can legally get, because there's hacks or so to get illegal and more powerful items.

But yes GS3 has to be made!

fuck you all

May 1 2008, 1:20 am Centreri Post #50

I only got to level 50. I get bored grinding, especially when I got everything else. At what level did you beat dullahan?

None.

May 1 2008, 1:40 am Corbo Post #51

Like around the 60s with the GS2 characters and GS1 ones where probably higher (transfer)

fuck you all

May 1 2008, 1:43 am Centreri Post #52

Fail. Beating him at 45 is much more satisfying and tougher. I was forced to resort to summon-asap strategy because he kept Djinn-storming me.

None.

May 1 2008, 4:43 am Corbo Post #53

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I did it at such level because I wanted to kill him with just sword hits like I did with the one on the ghost ship.
And I did :P

fuck you all

May 1 2008, 5:48 pm Grand_dracolich Post #54

Either a Quake RTS (Either on Stroggos or something like Star Wars: Empire At War), or a new Strogg storyline FPS.

None.

May 1 2008, 10:57 pm Fisty Post #55

Quote from Grand_dracolich
Either a Quake RTS (Either on Stroggos or something like Star Wars: Empire At War), or a new Strogg storyline FPS.
<3 the Quake story.

None.

May 1 2008, 11:49 pm RIVE Post #56

Just Here For The Pie

CHUCK NORRIS: THE GAME

Available on NorrisStation 3, Chuckbox 360, and KNii (to the face).

None.

May 2 2008, 12:18 am Fisty Post #57

Quote from RIVE

I lol'ed.

Doom 4. If Doom 3 had a more expanded story and wasnt as bland as hell (the original D3 story was never really explained to the extent of satisfaction).

None.

May 2 2008, 1:59 am Doodle77 Post #58

Duke Nukem Forever XD

None.

May 2 2008, 5:37 am KrayZee Post #59

Quote from RIVE

Hell yeah! That'll kick ass, no matter how lazy the game developers are, Chuck Norris will force them to make it better than Crysis and GTA IV combined!

None.

May 2 2008, 2:56 pm Rantent Post #60

AGGH SYPHON!!!!
Your suggestion has driven me mad for the past week or so, thinking about playing multiplayer Pokemon.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >
  Back to forum