Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Should I change my nick?
Should I change my nick?
Apr 9 2008, 11:44 pm
By: Clokr_
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4

Polls
Should I change my nick?
Should I change my nick?
Answer Votes Percentage % Voters
Yes 4

19%
None.
No 18

82%
None.
Please login to vote.
Poll has 22 votes. You can vote for at most 1 option(s).

Apr 10 2008, 1:30 pm Demented Shaman Post #61

Quote from Clokr_
Anyway, devilesk, I was just asking for opinion in a kinda stupid topic (I could just ask IP to restore mi nick whenever) made in the Null subforum. I don't think the argument was really necessary.
Being in null doesn't mean the topic is stupid, it just means it doesn't fit in any other forums.

It's disappointing that Clokr_ himself doesn't see the the importance of giving informed opinions, but that only further emphasizes the need for all of us to not give him garbage if he's not able to filter what is and what isn't for himself. Regardless my point still stands:
Quote from name:devilesk
Quote from Centreri
Cloaker.

If you need more clarification, just read the whole topic thoroughly.
When Clokr_ gets on, maybe he'll say whether all this useless spam you incited was worth what it achieved.
Doesn't matter. It's more of an ethical issue with the point being that when giving our opinions, no matter how big or small the issue is, they should be well informed, address the situation, and therefore valid.
"Stupid" topics aren't an excuse for laziness.

None.

Apr 10 2008, 8:05 pm Rantent Post #62

Because laziness needs no excuse.

None.

Apr 10 2008, 8:16 pm EzDay281 Post #63

It's disappointing that Clokr_ himself doesn't see the the importance of giving informed opinions, but that only further emphasizes the need for all of us to not give him garbage if he's not able to filter what is and what isn't for himself.
lolo pwnt
Clokr_ made the topic to help him make a decision. He's the one that gets to choose just on what basis he will devise his ultimatum.
You remind me of the people that were complaining that Brother Laz, a modder for Diablo II, needs to do what "makes him happy" after he added a feature to his mod for the sake of the majority, despite his own personal preference otherwise. Wasn't for... a disappointingly long time that someone thought to point out that pleasing his fanbase was obviously his priority, in that case.

None.

Apr 10 2008, 10:56 pm Vi3t-X Post #64

It has been 1 day, and we still havent found a resolve (lol?). Let him decide what he truly wants, but bias him into keeping the name Clokr_. You would really be losing your reputation, thats all. There isnt much debate over this.

None.

Apr 10 2008, 11:12 pm Ryan Post #65

Quote from Clokr_
Anyway, devilesk, I was just asking for opinion in a kinda stupid topic (I could just ask IP to restore mi nick whenever) made in the Null subforum. I don't think the argument was really necessary.
Being in null doesn't mean the topic is stupid, it just means it doesn't fit in any other forums.

He didn't say it was stupid because it was in null, he stated that the topic itself is just stupid.
Quote from Clokr_
in a kinda stupid topic made in the Null subforum.
. Made in the Null subforum is the key phrase in that.
Please just go away, nobody wants to hear your worthless arguments anymore.

None.

Apr 10 2008, 11:17 pm Dapperdan Post #66

Quote from Ryan
Quote from Clokr_

He didn't say it was stupid because it was in null, he stated that the topic itself is just stupid.
Quote from Clokr_
in a kinda stupid topic made in the Null subforum.
. Made in the Null subforum is the key phrase in that.
Please just go away, nobody wants to hear your worthless arguments anymore.

Please just go away, nobody wants to hear your worthless arguments anymore. ;)

None.

Apr 10 2008, 11:22 pm Ryan Post #67

Lol I just set myself up for that =(

None.

Apr 10 2008, 11:56 pm Syphon Post #68

*disregard*

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4
  Back to forum