Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: List of Known Bugs/Needed Features
List of Known Bugs/Needed Features
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Mar 24 2008, 1:13 am
By: DevliN
Pages: < 1 « 62 63 64 65 6690 >

Nov 24 2010, 10:40 pm DavidJCobb Post #1261

@sraw531: Lol, nice. :) Yep, just had to tell the Regex that cookies aren't always longer than 0 characters ("[^\b]+?", for the laymen here, means "match at least one any character", whereas "[^\b]*?" is "match at least zero any character").

As for the progress bar, it's like that because the PHP manually echoes BR tags around it. If that part of the PHP is removed, you could have inline progress bars. The HTML/CSS for the bars themselves could be cleaned up, but that's an unrelated matter.

None.

Nov 24 2010, 10:57 pm DevliN Post #1262

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from sraw531
I might'v missed more.
Isn't it a simple thing to swap set of lines of code
(or a character, in the case of the collapsebox issue) in the raffle so that they are sorted numerically and Past/Present/Future
Yeah, I just changed it. I made it the following instead, though:
Last Drawing:
Next Drawing*:
Current SEN Time:

It just made more sense to me to have "Current Time" under "Next Drawing" since that's what you'd have to look at to compare to the "Next Drawing."

EDIT:
And changed the code, DJC. :)

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Nov 24 2010, 10:59 pm DavidJCobb Post #1263

Quote from DevliN
EDIT:
And changed the code, DJC. :)
Aight. If anyone still has the problem where their logins are forgotten, they should clear their cache, browse SEN again, and if they still have the problem they should definitely post here. I actually couldn't get the issue to work by collapsing and un-collapsing (because if I'm right the glitch depends on what "order" your browser has put your cookies in, and mine must be in a different order), so I can't verify that it's fixed.

None.

Nov 25 2010, 1:20 am poison_us Post #1264

Back* from the grave

Null currently shows new posts, despite my post being the last one at this moment, and when opening the forum there are no blue dots (Carbonite's new posts icon). Returning to the forum view still says that there are unread posts.

Nov 25 2010, 2:50 am DavidJCobb Post #1265

Quote from poison_us
Null currently shows new posts, despite my post being the last one at this moment, and when opening the forum there are no blue dots (Carbonite's new posts icon). Returning to the forum view still says that there are unread posts.
Does this happen on other skins?

None.

Nov 25 2010, 7:13 am DevliN Post #1266

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

I cleared my cache and SEN remembered me earlier today. I just had to log in now, however, because I guess it forgot me. :(

My Overwatch addiction.

Nov 25 2010, 10:39 am DavidJCobb Post #1267

Quote from DevliN
I cleared my cache and SEN remembered me earlier today. I just had to log in now, however, because I guess it forgot me. :(
Any chance you can run this line of code and PM me the result? I mean, any chance you can do it immediately after you find you've been logged out? Don't worry, I don't know how to steal logins from cookies or anything. Others might, though, so if you want to do this, PM me.
javascript:alert(document.cookie);void(0);
If your browser doesn't let you copy the contents of dialogs, use this instead:
javascript:prompt("All cookies active on this page, as a single combined string:",document.cookie);void(0);

Actually, it may be effective to run it every time you check SEN and copy the result, but don't send it. When you find you've been logged out, run it again and send me the logged-in and logged-out cookie data.

I'm trying to see if it's related to my fix or not. If your session ID cookie comes immediately after one of your collapse cookies, then I identified the problem correctly but failed to solve it. If that's not the case, then it's some other issue that I need to find and fix.

None.

Nov 25 2010, 2:10 pm poison_us Post #1268

Back* from the grave

I'm on it too so ya have something to compare to.

Nov 26 2010, 8:53 am DavidJCobb Post #1269

I found a commonality.

Anyone know what the "life" cookie is for, exactly? It's the cookie both test subjects were missing when they were logged out. Also, it comes after the "collapsed" cookie for both of my test subjects, so either that's a coincidence, or I was dead on with the cause (cookie write error deletes cookie after the target cookie) but failed to fix the bug.

Also, thank you, test subjects Delta and Papa Uniform. :3

None.

Nov 26 2010, 1:44 pm poison_us Post #1270

Back* from the grave

Epic test name for <ahem> that second test subject. In any case, http://www.dreamincode.net/forums/topic/6610-cookie-w-unlim-life-span/page__st__-10 might help.

Nov 27 2010, 7:25 am Centreri Post #1271

Relatively ancient and inactive

In IE9, maplantis skin, the triangle to the left of the forum group names is missing. The /| portion from /'''''''''''''''''''''''''''\ inside which the name of the forum group is. Fix it, please; IE9's awesome enough that I might switch to it from chrome when the beta ends.

None.

Nov 28 2010, 3:31 am poison_us Post #1272

Back* from the grave

Carbonite-only bug.

Nov 28 2010, 3:50 am DevliN Post #1273

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

I'll fix that in a sec.

EDIT:
Fixed

EDIT2:
And I know Maplantis is screwed up. Waiting on a fresh skin php from Apos.

EDIT3:
Fixed that as well.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Nov 28 2010, 4:08 am by DevliN.

My Overwatch addiction.

Nov 28 2010, 4:27 am poison_us Post #1274

Back* from the grave

...Maplantis was fine for me the whole time...I swapped to it from Carbonite while it was down.

Also, I noticed that Maplantis replaces the colored back when viewing a forum and marking it as read with the A ball. You've got to be viewing inside a forum to get what I mean with this.

Nov 28 2010, 4:39 am DevliN Post #1275

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

The time between my "EDIT2" and "EDIT3" was a minute or so, which is probably why you didn't notice.

I'll look into Maplantis now.

EDIT:
Oh, I see what you mean. I'll check that out.

EDIT2:
For some reason the Maplantis skin is having trouble viewing the inside of forums, but not individual posts. I'm looking into fixing this now.

EDIT3:
Fixed the above.

EDIT4:
Fixed the forumbackground on Maplantis when viewing the inside of a forum. I did notice, for some reason, that clicking "Mark all forums as read" on the forum index will make the images move when changed to the "read" images.

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Nov 28 2010, 5:18 am by DevliN.

My Overwatch addiction.

Nov 29 2010, 1:54 am Fire_Kame Post #1276

wth is starcraft

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/starlite/public_html/scripts/sc1_database/view.php on line 535
when I was in the dldb. Can I have a cookie now?

Nov 29 2010, 2:50 am poison_us Post #1277

Back* from the grave

If only. I wish there was like a +5 minerals for discovering legit new bugs (not like MySQL errors @ x, y, z pages), would greatly help the bug-hunt on SEN.

Too bad people like me would abuse it...

Nov 29 2010, 3:08 am NicholasBeige Post #1278

Wouldn't call it abuse if its a legit bug and hasn't been reported before...

@DavidJCobb: You mentioned being forgetful. Consider this your first and final reminder. My EXTRAs button at the shoutbox does absolutely nothing at all when clicked.

None.

Nov 29 2010, 4:06 am Fire_Kame Post #1279

wth is starcraft

Warning: require(scripts/response/response.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/starlite/public_html/index.php on line 475

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'scripts/response/response.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/starlite/public_html/index.php on line 475

Tried to join a clan. This happened when I hit accept. Am I being trolled or do I get another cookie?

Nov 29 2010, 7:15 am DevliN Post #1280

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Clans sort of don't exist properly at the moment, hence why there are loads of errors for them. Devourer was going to redo the system but never got around to it.

My Overwatch addiction.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 62 63 64 65 6690 >
  Back to forum