Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Showcase > Topic: Spellsword RPG
Spellsword RPG
Feb 19 2008, 11:27 pm
By: Remisa
Pages: < 1 « 7 8 9 10 1112 >

Jul 4 2009, 11:03 pm payne Post #161

:payne:

Quote from darksnow
there should be a trade system, like maybe you move unwanted stuff, e.g. the defiler into a square or soemthing, that'll tele it over to your teammates.
Fail
Quote from samsizzle
Quote from darksnow
there should be a trade system, like maybe you move unwanted stuff, e.g. the defiler into a square or soemthing, that'll tele it over to your teammates.
The ovies in the inventory?
Win

xD

None.

Jul 4 2009, 11:23 pm darksnow Post #162

how will the ovie travel across the map?
or do you want to add in another ovie o.o

None.

Jul 4 2009, 11:41 pm xYoshix Post #163

Drop the artifact and let someone else pick it up?

None.

Jul 5 2009, 12:10 am darksnow Post #164

which was why i was thinking, separate the drop area into 2 parts, 1 part will go to player 2, 1 will go to palyer 3(if you're player 1) and it'd all be good.
and being able to unequip would be nice too.

oh and just a question,
if someone has the ring of fire/ice and they dc before they get rid of the wall, what would happen?

None.

Jul 5 2009, 2:42 am Vi3t-X Post #165

The creator is long gone. If you haven't noticed, the only way you may possibly find Spellsword updates is through NAVER.
The creator is Korean.

None.

Jul 5 2009, 4:14 am darksnow Post #166

awww why is creator gone T.T
this is a awesome map.
never thought you cuold fit so much into 128*128

None.

Jul 5 2009, 2:14 pm Vi3t-X Post #167

You can do a lot of things. The storyline was awfully predictable though.

None.

Jul 6 2009, 12:09 am stickynote Post #168

Quote from darksnow
when you play on hard you dont get eruption anymore? =[

It's random. You buy the spell, then you get either eruption or mass healing. Then you buy the spell again to get the other spell, so if you got eruption the first time, you now get mass healing, and vice versa.

None.

Jul 6 2009, 12:21 am Neki Post #169

It's so cheap when you're starting the game and just when you get to the town, monsters spawn on top of you and trap you against the wall. :( I really don't get that spawning trigger to be honest.

None.

Jul 6 2009, 4:53 am darksnow Post #170

that's happened to me a few times, but i just let the knight and the snipers/ghosts/whatever they're called, take care of it
i think the spawning triggers work something like this
conditions
force 1 brings at least 1 spellsword to location (whatever)
force 2 brings at most 0 (monsters) to location (whatever)
actions
create (monsters) at location (whatever)

may be totally wrong, but thats what i think the trigger is.
which is why i usually go to a spot and idle for about 15 minutes and come back to find that i starved to death =O

YOU CAN BUY THE SPELL AGAIN?! i tried doing that and it said inappropriate....
ima go try again

nope says inappropriate

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Jul 6 2009, 5:07 am by darksnow.

None.

Jul 7 2009, 1:06 am Neki Post #171

Sometimes it's really annoying though, I guess maybe it's because I'm a low level. But yeah, sometimes I just teleport into the place and get surrounded. The map is pretty fun though. It's really annoying that you need the science vessel to get anything done at the beginning because it's so easy to miss.

None.

Jul 7 2009, 1:11 am Polkaman Post #172

The trigger is if the player bring no units to your small location, and also a deathcounter cooltime.

I also hate that, how you accidently protect a Zlot an dr like OSHITDIEGAYGAMEGG

None.

Jul 7 2009, 2:23 am darksnow Post #173

i beat ahrd mode by myself, then when my friends tried to play with me, they're like omfg shit so hard

so i ended up adding little tidbits like starting money+gas for upgrades and changed it so you can win the "Jackpot" in gambling, which is 6 of each gem.

oh and does anyone know how to edit it so that you can get both mass healing and eruption?

this is my rigged version, with starting min/gas, "jackpot" for gambling, and you can get both eruption and mass healing

Attachments:
spellsword rigged.scx
Hits: 16 Size: 2358.06kb

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Jul 7 2009, 6:04 am by darksnow.

None.

Jul 8 2009, 8:59 pm iWin Post #174

i tried your version and i like it ^.^ its a lot easier so my friends dont get discouraged and give up in the middle.

None.

Jul 10 2009, 4:43 am Pyro682 Post #175

Quote from darksnow
i beat ahrd mode by myself, then when my friends tried to play with me, they're like omfg shit so hard

so i ended up adding little tidbits like starting money+gas for upgrades and changed it so you can win the "Jackpot" in gambling, which is 6 of each gem.

oh and does anyone know how to edit it so that you can get both mass healing and eruption?

this is my rigged version, with starting min/gas, "jackpot" for gambling, and you can get both eruption and mass healing

... Can't you just appreciate the map for what it is? Why must you rig it? Why edit it at all? If he wanted the changes you put in, he would have put them in himself.

None.

Jul 10 2009, 4:45 am Vi3t-X Post #176

It's an Un-challenge. DIE AS FAST AS POSSIBLE WITH RIGGED STATS.

None.

Jul 10 2009, 4:48 am Jack Post #177

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

How long does this take to finish around about? cos I want to try it but i have limited time to spare.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Jul 10 2009, 4:48 am darksnow Post #178

i rigged it because people kept leaving when it got too hard

None.

Jul 10 2009, 4:57 am Vi3t-X Post #179

Quote from name:zany_001
How long does this take to finish around about? cos I want to try it but i have limited time to spare.
I spent two hours on a two player hard game. We really just screwed around the whole time though.

Quote from darksnow
i rigged it because people kept leaving when it got too hard
Tell them to come back when they learn how to play StarCraft.

None.

Jul 10 2009, 5:15 pm darksnow Post #180

that'd be banning 99% of battle net from my game :P

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 7 8 9 10 1112 >
  Back to forum