Quote from Vi3t-X
Quote from Tempz
Solo Run (Easy)
9k Gold On Me
No one plays on easy. :P

Its a solo run XD...

None.

Jun 18 2009, 2:16 am xYoshix Post #142

It's even easier on one player. You can hog all of the money, items, artifacts and kills to youself, rather than sharing them with others.

None.

Jun 27 2009, 3:22 am hasuchobe Post #143

how do you destroy the steel wall? i cast all my magic at the same time and it just wont die :( i have all spells.

None.

Jun 29 2009, 5:24 pm xYoshix Post #144

Lightning Bolt with a few ups.

None.

Jun 29 2009, 10:25 pm Vi3t-X Post #145

No. Just lightning bolt.

None.

Jun 29 2009, 10:48 pm samsizzle Post #146

just lightning bolt is for the machine shop walls but you need ups for the steel wall.

None.

Jun 30 2009, 12:17 am Tempz Post #147

Either use elemental storm or lightning bolt with ups

None.

Jun 30 2009, 12:26 am stickynote Post #148

I have beat it alone on easy, normal, and am in the progress of beating it alone on hard. After you get the hang of it and understand that moving ahead is super important, the game's not that hard; in fact, it's easier at the higher difficulty levels because you get the massive boost in damage and the armor boost.

None.

Jul 2 2009, 6:38 pm killer_sss Post #149

well found a few bugs -

to start you can kill turrets for cash.

also theres a few spots you can get stuck on map which is really lame. I got pushed into a corner i couldn't walk out of when fighting hydras and ghosts. there are more but i just cant remember off hand.

also i don't know how starving works but once i died when the message starving came up. I figured since it normally cuts my hp to 1 that this was not intended to happen but it might be on a randomized killing timer.

also i could not sell one of the difilers which is some sort of extra item when i got a better one to replace it.

i'm sure i forgot some but that is all i can remember atm. Was decent rpg being rather hard but after a while it was like every other rpg tons of grinding.

None.

Jul 2 2009, 6:54 pm payne Post #150

:payne:

You forgot the death trigger in v1.11 ;)
And the turret only works in the goliath area ^^

None.

Jul 2 2009, 9:32 pm darksnow Post #151

when you play on hard you dont get eruption anymore? =[

None.

Jul 2 2009, 10:25 pm xYoshix Post #152

I think it's either random or it depends on what player you are. While I was playing on hard, I got eruption and my partner got healing

None.

Jul 3 2009, 12:57 am darksnow Post #153

i wanted eruption T.T

None.

Jul 3 2009, 10:08 pm Arvendragon Post #154

So is anyone able to contact Remisa?

Try to get him to promise to make SSII.
Or make a team from SEN.

None.

Jul 4 2009, 2:18 am darksnow Post #155

i just beat hard mode single player ^^
i've played together with friends before but its a lot easier than i thought
you dont have to share stuff, you dont have to agree on who gets what, and i actually got eruption instead of mass healing for the first time >.>

None.

Jul 4 2009, 12:31 pm Vi3t-X Post #156

also i could not sell one of the difilers which is some sort of extra item when i got a better one to replace it.

i'm sure i forgot some but that is all i can remember atm. Was decent rpg being rather hard but after a while it was like every other rpg tons of grinding.[/quote]

to start you can kill turrets for cash.
Evil bug. Yeah.

also theres a few spots you can get stuck on map which is really lame. I got pushed into a corner i couldn't walk out of when fighting hydras and ghosts. there are more but i just cant remember off hand.
You don't know how to click. If you click to the top left of the tile, the DT weaves in and out, allowing you to move easily.

also i don't know how starving works but once i died when the message starving came up. I figured since it normally cuts my hp to 1 that this was not intended to happen but it might be on a randomized killing timer.
Yes. People die of starvation. You've never heard of it?

Correct me if I'm wrong. But isn't the defiler an artifact? Think of it as "forever bound".

None.

Jul 4 2009, 4:28 pm darksnow Post #157

yea but the defiler becomes unequiped for some reason, and you cant share it or anything...

None.

Jul 4 2009, 6:18 pm killer_sss Post #158

Quote from Vi3t-X
This is what i was talking about.

Quote from Vi3t-X

You don't know how to click.If you click to the top left of the tile, the DT weaves in and out, allowing you to move easily.
yes i do know how to click.

There are maps where you can get pushed to a spot you cant get out of unless you have control of a burrowed unit to push u back over this lil wall. I've seen it done so many times. Yees i did the weaving fine at the top end part of game. thats not where i got stuck. I was complaining in hopes hed make it an area i can walk out of rather than be stuck forever.

Quote from Vi3t-X
Yes. People die of starvation. You've never heard of it?

Yes i have but i've never heard them dieing on the first day of starving (usually a few days without eating).

Quote from Vi3t-X
Correct me if I'm wrong. But isn't the defiler an artifact? Think of it as "forever bound".
this is the same thing as your comment and if it was forever bound i wouldn't have a problem. It became unequipped thats where i have the problem. I couldn't share or sell it. It was just in my way.

None.

Jul 4 2009, 8:01 pm darksnow Post #159

there should be a trade system, like maybe you move unwanted stuff, e.g. the defiler into a square or soemthing, that'll tele it over to your teammates.

None.

Jul 4 2009, 8:40 pm samsizzle Post #160

Quote from darksnow
there should be a trade system, like maybe you move unwanted stuff, e.g. the defiler into a square or soemthing, that'll tele it over to your teammates.
The ovies in the inventory?

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 6 7 8 9 1012 >
  Back to forum