Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Showcase > Topic: Spellsword RPG
Spellsword RPG
Feb 19 2008, 11:27 pm
By: Remisa
Pages: < 1 « 9 10 11 12 >

Dec 15 2009, 8:00 pm Neki Post #201

Quote from darksnow
the most challenging part of spellswords in my opinion was the first part, where you had to get the ring of fire.
its hard to wistand blasts fom the tank ini the beginning =O
Basically, I agree here. :P The first twenty minutes is basically the steepest part of the learning curve, it's so damn difficult it's not even funny. Though, I do blame that in part due to the spawning system. Sometimes I can go 10 seconds without getting spawned on, other times I just finished off an enemy and all my spells are on cooldown when you get attacked again. Even when you get to the Ring of Fire, it's still pretty tough, a lot of grinding needs to be done still.

None.

Dec 15 2009, 9:12 pm Vi3t-X Post #202

The tank part was ridiculously easy, even on Hard difficulty. I have to say that the hardest part in the game was DTs. Evil, evil DTs.

None.

Dec 15 2009, 11:40 pm darksnow Post #203

dts were so easy, they get killed so easily.
if you got through tank part on hard, that means you must've found a gem early, and made a cloak of fire or something.
and even then you'd still have to use protection and dodge.

None.

Dec 16 2009, 1:55 am stickynote Post #204

Get better armor + defensive matrix and you can survive tanks.

None.

Dec 16 2009, 5:07 pm Wing Zero Post #205

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

i got past the tanks easily because i gambled a scroll of enchant armor :P

Dec 22 2009, 8:40 pm DkerDarkness Post #206

yesterday my and my friends were playing this when suddenly the zepplin became glitched and later an item. Later, i gave it to my friend and it dissapeared

None.

Dec 22 2009, 11:23 pm samsizzle Post #207

Quote from DkerDarkness
yesterday my and my friends were playing this when suddenly the zepplin became glitched and later an item. Later, i gave it to my friend and it dissapeared
LOL this is a really weird bug... remisa must've done some weird item triggering... for the zeppelin of all things to become an item.

None.

Dec 23 2009, 4:13 am Wing Zero Post #208

Quote from Wing Zero
Quote from Kimaru
Quote from Vi3t-X
Alternatively, you could just not use the exploit. :P
I don't think so :bleh:
lol thanks to you whenever i play it i cant help myself but to kill the turret a few times. i noticed the second turret has the least hp so i kept killing that one even though i had no idea what it does, i know the first one loops the music of the area you're in (cool music btw) i think the second one controls the slash sounds because i killed it so much i glitched my character so it kept spamming the slash and i couldn't attack the enemys except for the passive reaver shot. i managed to fix it but the other guy got the glitch and he couldn't fix it he also somehow managed to pick up the zeppelin (dont ask me how) i had to RM then because he tried to go to the firebats and the screen stopped moving in the center and i couldn't go back to town :(. Sorry for the runons but that's just how i roll (get used to it lol).

I knew I mentioned the zepplin glitch before but I'm guessing no one noticed it in the jumbled mass I have up here. I'm not sure how it happened since the other guy picked it up but I do know I couldn't travel across anymore when it happened.

Dec 23 2009, 10:44 pm payne Post #209

:payne:

Quote from samsizzle
Quote from DkerDarkness
LOL this is a really weird bug... remisa must've done some weird item triggering... for the zeppelin of all things to become an item.
That was in V1.10, right?
In V1.11, I've never seen that bug.

None.

Dec 24 2009, 7:19 pm Wing Zero Post #210

It happened to me on 1.11

Mar 30 2010, 8:37 pm Warlord_Master Post #211

what is difference between 1.10 and 1.11 please

None.

Apr 3 2010, 9:18 am Hero.X Post #212

Quote from Warlord_Master

i second that request. this rpg seems enjoyable from the posts i read. about to try it out.

None.

Apr 5 2010, 1:03 am payne Post #213

:payne:

Quote from Hero.X
Quote from Warlord_Master

i second that request. this rpg seems enjoyable from the posts i read. about to try it out.
1.11 has fixed the Carrier bug and gives 2 civilians when you die.

None.

Jun 7 2010, 5:04 am Alpr Post #214

I've always enjoyed playing this game ^_^ The only downside I've found is there isn't enough tutorial because 1 person always leaves in my games, takes a long time to DL because of music and stuff, and several game-breaking glitches that require dying or starting all over if you never saved.

A few are the zepplin being bugged (said already), Fire boss (Sunken) being glitched where you can't kill it, and the area with hydra/ghost before the ship there is a small area to the right where u can get stuck with the only solution is death.

Only non-bug problem I find is the Ice temple. Too many enemies spawn in there to trap you and by level 8 it's really annoying having your knight block you as well.

None.

Jun 7 2010, 5:19 am Perplexing Post #215

Yeah there were a lot of glitches you guys haven't even mentioned in v1.10 that he fixed in v1.11.
For example once I used force bolt, possibly while dead or about to die, and had a permanent, invincible Aposate, which is the force bolt.
Theres also a glitch in v1.11 that makes it so DTs constantly spawn while your in the room with them, regardless if they're dying or not.
Well I don't know if that's so much of a glitch but it can get annoying :P

Great RPG, my favorite for sure, Wish he made a sequel.

None.

Jun 8 2010, 1:10 am Alpr Post #216

Does anyone know how to do the infinite gas exploit? I hadn't played starcraft in a long time so I had forgotten how to do it, but I believe it involved having 1-2 Scrolls for shields (the hydras to get +1 shields) but cannot remember. Thanks if you can ^_^

None.

Jul 25 2010, 6:00 am Darknessmanlol Post #217

Quote from Alpr
Does anyone know how to do the infinite gas exploit? I hadn't played starcraft in a long time so I had forgotten how to do it, but I believe it involved having 1-2 Scrolls for shields (the hydras to get +1 shields) but cannot remember. Thanks if you can ^_^
Its easy. First, Use hydra. Then, sell all your minerals, then hit ALT+F4.

Btw, If you jsut did that and are going wtf? Newblet for using Gas Exploit >\

First try got to Fir Fiend, me and friend died. 2nd time, beat. on easy. 3rd-4th died at Fir Fiend on medium. 5th, beat on medium. 6-now, Died at Ice temple.. Hard... ><

None.

Dec 15 2010, 9:26 pm MrPunkKid Post #218

I found a major bug in this map on v1.11 it only happens randomly tho only sometimes. Sometimes we'd be playing the game me and 2 other people then all of a sudden one of the players becomes allied with the monsters and we cant unally them. It's getting very annoying cuz then that player cant attack the monsters unless he does it sniper style. :(

None.

Oct 22 2011, 3:39 pm InNomineDei Post #219

Why cant i dl the map?

None.

Oct 26 2011, 3:46 am Tempz Post #220

those who can't dl the map people usually post it on the sens maps area. And for those who try it this is one of the best rpg map on sc1.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 26 2011, 10:36 pm by Tempz.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 9 10 11 12 >
  Back to forum