Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Showcase > Topic: Spellsword RPG
Spellsword RPG
Feb 19 2008, 11:27 pm
By: Remisa
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 612 >

May 26 2008, 1:55 am payne Post #61

:payne:

WHERE IS THE MURIEL'S SECRET CHAMBER?! :'(
And how do I open the two invincible barrier in the zone where there is 6 torches sorted by pair of two? You know, where the Templar you saved decide to make all your effort worth because he suicide himself to open the passage to the Temple building unit which teleports you to that place with turrets and FOOD (!!!) just behind the barrier...

None.

May 26 2008, 2:15 am Impeached Post #62

Kill for awhile until you get a key, then move to a barrier.

None.

May 26 2008, 2:25 am MadZombie Post #63

u get the key the same way ud get A gem... just kill and hope for the keys. plus that place is like the best place to farm money soooyea. Btw Buy lots of revive scrolls cuz ull need them after that door.

None.

May 26 2008, 8:05 pm payne Post #64

The problem is that we are in the 'red' for food... lol

None.

May 31 2008, 11:44 pm Crackhead Post #65

Gamble, there's a chance that you may become well fed by doing so.

None.

Jun 2 2008, 1:04 am MadZombie Post #66

yea usually id get like 4k from farming by wasting one complete "&" or probly less. Sell all your items if you cant afford to waste time farming and use the mins on gamble cards.

I think one of the cards can kill u so save before u start buying :D

None.

Jun 2 2008, 3:13 am payne Post #67

We have already sold out all our items to buy as most revives as possible.
Now, we are still RED in food and we have to fight the final boss :S
... which is kinda hard because we get 1% HP every I-dunno time...

None.

Jun 2 2008, 3:16 am MadZombie Post #68

Cant you just walk out?...and if anything whore fully upped lurkers and tassadars (for def + atk).

Just run into the archon and ru naway, im pretty sure he doesnt chase becuase that would mess with his zergling attack.

None.

Jun 2 2008, 4:16 pm Impeached Post #69

MadZombie has it. The way I beat it in single player was just to run in with Elemental Storm & Eruption blazing, hit the boss, and run out about 30 times.

None.

Jul 29 2008, 12:46 am BlackWolf99 Post #70

What do you do after you get to the demon gate.. i was looking all over the place and nothing

None.

Sep 13 2008, 5:42 pm Alpr Post #71

I have 2 MAJOR bugs to report in your current version.

1. When you go to unlock the blockade to get stormbringer, the dts can trap you and you cannot see them because the turrets are too far away. When you die, there's a chance you're too close to the edge of the wall, thus triggering a major bug to where your civ appears in the top right corner, and when you revive you re-die almost instantly. Thus, it makes you RM.

2. The Zeppelin. Sometimes it wanders off, becoming an 'Item' and when you go on the harbor, since the zeppelin isn't there, you can no longer travel to the other town. Thus, making it another major bug and you can no longer play.

Edit: Debugging for Zeppelin - After you pick Zeppelin up via-item, take it to top right of map, it'll switch back to orange and go back to it's course. Still a deadly bug though, it took 10 minutes of hotkeying my lightning bolt to click the carrier in my drone area lol.

Edit2: Small bug:

On ice area, the crystal goes down after you kill all but one of the seals. 1 is left unusable.

Edit3: I apologize for bumping a 6 month old thread, but I thought these needed major addressing.

Edit4: I'd also like to address that after you complete the first quest and obtain the Hydralisk, people are able to use mineral hack with it. Thought I'd throw that out there in case you wanted the remove the hydra entirely and add just a 'shield' card to gambling, same as 'strength' card and at finish quest, to have 50 gas for shield up anyways.

I'd also like to note that's way too hard in the beginning. Countless times I've played on easy with other people and they use all their revives on just the first part, with the lings. I'd suggest having a 'help' option to help explain the game to them. Either that or add more base hp, such as 35 or 40. Also possibly having gems or silver keys 'slightly' increased, because I played on normal and only got excalibur & elemental storm through pure luck of sitting at underground temple killing stuff with constant spells or just going afk and racking up money and items. I also find that food consumption lowers significantly when you lose 1 or 2 players. The gambling shop should restock on food, or even just have 1 piece of food and have it like scrolls and ingredients, go up to it to buy, leave and buy again etc.

I love your map and I can't stop playing it, but I just find that it's too hard for people who have never played before. I can only play hard mode by myself because people die too often. Lastly, I'd also suggest having 2 versions of the map, with sounds and without. The file is 2mb with sounds, so I'd suggest cutting out sounds such as when you're fighting, and just have boss sounds and what not so people DL it faster.

Also, I noticed you can have a maximum of 6 accessories...4 'air' and 2 'ground' If you're playing alone and you pick up a 7th item, you can't do anything with it except drop it. Should be able to sell it at least. It's not too big of an issue though. I also thing you should have gambling costs lower in easy level and higher in normal/hard, such as 750 in easy, 1k in normal, 1.5k in hard.

That's my input, keep up the great work :D

Post has been edited 6 time(s), last time on Sep 14 2008, 2:35 am by Alpr.

None.

Sep 13 2008, 7:33 pm Chubacca Post #72

I love this game, i just dled, it, this inspires me to make an rpg lol

None.

Sep 17 2008, 5:13 pm PCFredZ Post #73

I never knew a dragon had so many hearts until I played this map.

None.

Sep 17 2008, 8:47 pm PCFredZ Post #74

EDIT: Double post epic fail.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 17 2008, 9:05 pm by PCFredZ.

None.

Sep 19 2008, 1:27 am stickynote Post #75

Quote from PCFredZ
I never knew a dragon had so many hearts until I played this map.
Agreed. I finally beat this map on easy. I love it.

None.

Sep 19 2008, 2:13 am PCFredZ Post #76

I've finally gotten to the final boss fight but I really need to farm materials for better armor... but I've bought all the food in the store and eaten all the ones that are scattered around the map. Is there a more reliable way of getting food aside from gambling?

None.

Sep 19 2008, 6:30 pm payne Post #77

Np :P
Guys, anyone saw Remisa around?
He really need to edit the map.

None.

Sep 19 2008, 10:31 pm MadZombie Post #78

Beat the game, that way you won't really care if the bugs are fixed or not :ego:

None.

Sep 20 2008, 12:48 am Oyen Post #79

Heh, if your fighting goliaths, you will own goliaths at top right. If you use goliath to kill turrent, you get 100 minerals!

None.

Sep 21 2008, 1:22 am payne Post #80

Lemme explain this a bit more clearly :P :
Once you used the Zeppelin to go on the other side of the land, where you fight against firebats and goliaths, you can use the goliath you get at the top left of the map to kill turrets to earn 100 minerals per kill (target 2nd from left to go faster :P).

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 612 >
  Back to forum