Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Showcase > Topic: Spellsword RPG
Spellsword RPG
Feb 19 2008, 11:27 pm
By: Remisa
Pages: < 1 2 3 412 >

May 2 2008, 3:18 pm Impeached Post #21

Quote from MadZombie
Sequel D:
What happens after the sage kills himself to open the door for u to the ruins? i mean im practiclky camping all the spawns their and i killed the fallen angel. i used a "silver key" to open the door to the 3 eggs/food. And i cant find muriels "secret chambers"....Help? i can finish the game D:.
Kill the guys at the last chamber (tassadar/DT spawn) until you get another silver key, then unlock the door to the left.

Quote from payne
Just some questions:
How do we do when we've reached lvl 10 in Easy Mode? We do not receive anything else from other levels? :'(
And where are going the GEMs? They say I found a dust of GEMs or something like that, but I do not find these anywhere :O :S
Multiple dust of gems produce gems. Later areas have higher chances of giving gems, also gambling could give gems.

None.

May 2 2008, 4:37 pm FlyingHat Post #22

Quote from payne
Btw, ARTEFACTS ROX! <3 :P I have on my character the 50% chance of instant revive and the +2 melee atk upgrade :D
I was playing with him. You can't imagine how much I wanted to kill him for that.

None.

May 2 2008, 5:09 pm Oyen Post #23

Quote from FlyingHat
Quote from payne
Btw, ARTEFACTS ROX! <3 :P I have on my character the 50% chance of instant revive and the +2 melee atk upgrade :D
I was playing with him. You can't imagine how much I wanted to kill him for that.
Actually, I was playing with him when he got that. I think he was referring to the 4 hours game that He and I played yesterday.
Heh, if it wasn't for my lightning bolt we wouldn't have even got into the hall of knights. :bleh:

Oh, I would also like to retract my previous statements regarding my opinion of the map. After having played it with several people, I must admit that this map is Awesome! It's not as hard as I thought (on easy mode, that is).

I do have a question, though. What does the bolt sword's flash of lighning do? It looks cool but I can't tell if it actually does anything.

None.

May 3 2008, 7:58 pm payne Post #24

:payne:

Well, with Hat, I had only the Berserker shit (+2 melee), but with Oyen, I had both :D
Anyway, Oyen has been a genius to think of the lightning bolt! :O

Btw, here is a review I made of your map: http://www.staredit.net/?p=reviews&area=view&id=8&sess=7559bb

None.

May 3 2008, 8:42 pm Impeached Post #25

Quote from Oyen
I do have a question, though. What does the bolt sword's flash of lighning do? It looks cool but I can't tell if it actually does anything.
A scout attacks and is killed. Not sure of the damage.

None.

May 4 2008, 12:58 am stickynote Post #26

Pretty damn fun!!! I'm really tempted to implement some ideas on my current project.

None.

May 4 2008, 5:01 am payne Post #27

Omg, I found some errors while playing once again with a friend (that's about the 6th time I start a game with diff. friends :D):
- The spawns have tendences to attack the Player x (x as the higher human player number), ignoring the lowest human player number (even if they are way nearer)
- If your Drone has an object, but you don't do anything with it and build an other object. Nothing will happen, the Drone will still has the initial object and the object you just created will appear under it. But if you try to go to the left section with your Drone, the object it had disapear instead of just getting dropped :O

None.

May 4 2008, 5:20 am Oyen Post #28

Heh, I just played the game with another friend and we got all the way to the demon temple. I gotta say that fit fiend blocking the apostate rescue is tough! Took me and my ally several rms before we finally killed it. And to top it off, we ran out of food. Well, I was pleasantly surprised to find that starving only occasionally puts you at 1 hp, instead of killing the players and ending the game like I assumed.

P.S. Where the heck do I find Diamonds!? And what good are firestones!?

None.

May 4 2008, 5:27 am Impeached Post #29

Took me and my ally several rms before we finally killed it. And to top it off, we ran out of food.
You know you can buy food at the shop for $300, right?

P.S. Where the heck do I find Diamonds!?
Very, very rare. Best place to get them is farming at the Ice Temple.

[quote] And what good are firestones!?/quote]
An early quest, get X firestones and return them to the king guy for the Fire Key into the fire castle/temple thing.

None.

May 4 2008, 5:35 am Oyen Post #30

Quote from Impeached
Took me and my ally several rms before we finally killed it. And to top it off, we ran out of food.
You know you can buy food at the shop for $300, right?
Yes, but after buying all the food, the shop didnt spawn any more. :-(

None.

May 4 2008, 12:06 pm Ateo Post #31

Dammit lol, I thought that it would be game over if I ran out of food. You know, if I had known earlier, grinding shouldn't be a problem actually since there are points you get to where enemies don't even get past your shields...

Actually, with that the game becomes way too easy because that means I can leave my computer on for say, 6 hours and get to the max level...

None.

May 4 2008, 2:45 pm Oyen Post #32

Well, I think there is also a slight chance that starvation kills you immediatly, since that happened one time to me and my ally. We were out of scrolls, but luckily one of my artifacts revived me immediatly after my death, so I was able to go buy some scrolls for my ally and I.

None.

May 4 2008, 3:27 pm Ateo Post #33

Yes, just went to try again and intentionally starved myself in the first area, there IS a chance of dying, and it's not a slight chance too, more like 50/50.

Any chance of the creator, Remisa still on here? I really want to create a map that uses a lot of ideas from this one, I was wondering if I could get permission. As in, it's sort of a 'remake' in that I'm building the map from scratch with a different story, spell and upgrade system, just using a lot of what I feel are this maps 'signatures' (128 x 128, unorthodox terrain for a fantasy RPG, high level of difficulty). Remisa gets credit for inspiring it of course.

None.

May 4 2008, 3:32 pm Oyen Post #34

50/50 huh? That's odd. My ally and I only died once to starvation, and got our hp modified to 1% about a dozen times. Perhaps we were just lucky. :D
Anyway, here's my review of the map.
http://www.staredit.net/?p=reviews&area=view&id=9http://www.staredit.net/?p=reviews&area=view&id=9

None.

May 4 2008, 10:45 pm payne Post #35

Oyen :O TRAITOR! YOU PLAYED WITHOUT MEH AND EVEN GOT FURTER!! AWWW!!!! Lol, you played with who? :P

None.

May 5 2008, 3:56 pm Oyen Post #36

Quote from payne
Oyen :O TRAITOR! YOU PLAYED WITHOUT MEH AND EVEN GOT FURTER!! AWWW!!!! Lol, you played with who? :P
Just another battle.net buddy who doesn't visit this web site. We had started the game with a pubbie, but he left soon after the game begun.
I'm still willing to finish our game when you've got the time!

None.

May 5 2008, 11:57 pm payne Post #37

Haha! I've reached the Ice Temple with an other friend! >:D

None.

May 6 2008, 1:50 am MadZombie Post #38

beat the game ,Total time - 7hours

Thats just gross. Beat the game in two sittings. and it was on easy >:l

None.

May 6 2008, 5:53 pm Vrael Post #39

Triggering seems pretty sound, but I'm afraid this map just doesn't do it for me. Alchemy and stuff is pretty cool though.

None.

May 7 2008, 1:54 am stickynote Post #40

I can't play it anymore for some reason... I haven't even beat it yet... :-(

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 412 >
  Back to forum