Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia VI: Mindfuck
SEN Mafia VI: Mindfuck
Feb 19 2008, 6:54 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 38 39 40 41 4257 >

Mar 22 2008, 4:32 am Moose Post #781

We live in a society.

Sorry for the delays, I'm waiting for MrrLL to stop jerking off and help me write clues.

Mar 22 2008, 5:43 pm FatalException Post #782

Ewwwwwww. :lol:

None.

Mar 22 2008, 8:42 pm Paravin. Post #783

Lets castrate him!

None.

Mar 22 2008, 11:54 pm l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #784

Just here for the activity... well not really

YEAH LETS KILL ME. I NEED THE EXTRA 100 MINERALS.

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Mar 23 2008, 1:41 am lil-Inferno Post #785

Just here for the pie

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Sorry for the delays, I'm waiting for MrrLL to stop jerking off and help me write clues.
Jerking off? Just jerk off!

Mar 23 2008, 3:55 pm candle12345 Post #786

Jeez. Merrell can keep going a damn long time eh?
Wow.
I wish I had that stamina.

None.

Mar 23 2008, 8:15 pm l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #787

No really, Kill me please. I need to switch avatars.

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Mar 23 2008, 8:55 pm Paravin. Post #788

What?

None.

Mar 23 2008, 9:47 pm l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #789

I need to switch to my Maplantis Avatar/Signiture, and I need to die before I can.

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Mar 23 2008, 9:52 pm Paravin. Post #790

This must be some mindfuck!

None.

Mar 24 2008, 2:00 am Moose Post #791

We live in a society.

The mafia continues their purging of the town by walking the streets in their fresh Mavi Jeans... dressed to kill. The streets are illuminated by the mafia as they carry around a flamethrower, haphazardly setting random objects on fire. However, a better target is spotted as an unfortunate lil-inferno is walking down the street. Like a moth attracted to a flame, lil-inferno cannot resist the urge to go towards the fire.

Seconds later lil-inferno is left a pile of bones and bubbling flesh. The mafia's kill is spotted from down the street by Vi3t-X, who panics and begins to yell. The mafia spots him and begins to chast Vi3t-X. Running to the nearest house, he rings the doorbell furiously. WoAHorde answers the door and Vi3t-X begins yelling at him. "SEE? MELT! SEE MELT!!" yelled Vi3t-X, pointing at lil-inferno's smoldering corpse.

Before he can tell him more, the mafia ran up and rushed Vi3t-X from the back. He gets stabbed with a three-sided object with a star shape in the middle. Choosing not to watch Vi3t-X's death but rather to attempt survival, WoAHorde slams the door and runs into his house. The mafia breaks in through the windows. They find WoAHorde in his kitchen, where he is writing on the wall. The mafia soon kills him, with many thorns stuck in his body, particularily around his head and neck. The words "NOT FAL" have been carved into the refrigerator door with a knife. WoAHorde is killed and is found later by investigators, stuffed into his refrigerator.

** DAY FOUR START **
Happy Easter. Have some dead bodies.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 24 2008, 2:10 am by Mini Moose 2707.

Mar 24 2008, 3:21 am lil-Inferno Post #792

Just here for the pie

I knew I was going to die. Good luck town! And too bad I see so many clues in that post :lol: .

Mar 24 2008, 3:35 am A_of-s_t Post #793

aka idmontie

I vote Doctor Shogun.

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Mar 24 2008, 3:55 am Dapperdan Post #794

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
stuffed into his refrigerator.

** DAY FOUR START **
Happy Easter. Have some dead bodies.

Could a more obvious clue for doodan possibly be placed...? More clue intrepretations later.

None.

Mar 24 2008, 3:57 am DT_Battlekruser Post #795

Have to agree with Dan here..

None.

Mar 24 2008, 8:23 am Paravin. Post #796

Dressed to kill..?

Oh god, I lolled for an hour. :lol:

None.

Mar 24 2008, 12:30 pm Forsaken Archer Post #797

But that was after the day message?
Only two people died? Mafia getting smaller? ^^
edit: nm i lied... 3 people again... hmmm heegu = failure?

None.

Mar 24 2008, 1:41 pm lil-Inferno Post #798

Just here for the pie

I see two clues and their 'owners' but too bad I'm dead :D .

Mar 24 2008, 7:37 pm Greo Post #799

Edit: Double post, fuck the lag.

None.

Mar 24 2008, 7:38 pm Greo Post #800

The mafia continues their purging of the town by walking the streets in their fresh Mavi Jeans... dressed to kill. The streets are illuminated by the mafia as they carry around a flamethrower, haphazardly setting random objects on fire. However, a better target is spotted as an unfortunate lil-inferno is walking down the street. Like a moth attracted to a flame, lil-inferno cannot resist the urge to go towards the fire.

Seconds later lil-inferno is left a pile of bones and bubbling flesh. The mafia's kill is spotted from down the street by Vi3t-X, who panics and begins to yell. The mafia spots him and begins to chast Vi3t-X. Running to the nearest house, he rings the doorbell furiously. WoAHorde answers the door and Vi3t-X begins yelling at him. "SEE? MELT! SEE MELT!!" yelled Vi3t-X, pointing at lil-inferno's smoldering corpse.

Before he can tell him more, the mafia ran up and rushed Vi3t-X from the back. He gets stabbed with a three-sided object with a star shape in the middle. Choosing not to watch Vi3t-X's death but rather to attempt survival, WoAHorde slams the door and runs into his house. The mafia breaks in through the windows. They find WoAHorde in his kitchen, where he is writing on the wall. The mafia soon kills him, with many thorns stuck in his body, particularily around his head and neck. The words "NOT FAL" have been carved into the refrigerator door with a knife. WoAHorde is killed and is found later by investigators, stuffed into his refrigerator.

** DAY FOUR START **

Could be directed at FatalException (that "light" around his head"?)
Could be directed at Doodan (Buu, his avatar, is practically a creature of pink flesh with no bones.)
Could be a clue.
Have no clue, but could be important.
Slight possibility pointing to Doktor Shotgun, but I doubt it.
Points to Crimson Magnum. The Needler (a Halo weapon) has this same effect, albeit without always being in the neck.
Could be a clue.
Points to Dark_Marine_123. Should be self explanatory.

In the mean time:

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 38 39 40 41 4257 >
  Back to forum