Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia VI: Mindfuck
SEN Mafia VI: Mindfuck
Feb 19 2008, 6:54 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 39 40 41 42 4357 >

Mar 24 2008, 9:03 pm Vi3t-X Post #801

I KNEW IT. TOO MANY CLUES FROM MEH!!! OH NOES!

None.

Mar 24 2008, 10:37 pm EzDay281 Post #802

No offense, Greo, but unless you happen to know MrrLL very well, I must say that that clue analysis phails. D: Because it certainly doesn't look anything like Moose's clues.
Or like a sane person's at all.
D:
Just ignore the fact that I'm contributing nothing myself, would you kindly? >>;

None.

Mar 24 2008, 11:20 pm Greo Post #803

Quote from EzDay281
No offense, Greo, but unless you happen to know MrrLL very well, I must say that that clue analysis phails. D: Because it certainly doesn't look anything like Moose's clues.
Or like a sane person's at all.
D:
Just ignore the fact that I'm contributing nothing myself, would you kindly? >>;

Then analyize them yourself. I'm still voting Dark_Marine_123

None.

Mar 25 2008, 1:02 am l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #804

Just here for the activity... well not really

I lynch Dan, seeing I can't lynch myself.

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Mar 25 2008, 6:46 am Paravin. Post #805

Oh shut it you Emo. Suicides aren't cool. :lol:

None.

Mar 26 2008, 12:49 am Dapperdan Post #806

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
The mafia continues their purging of the town by walking the streets in their fresh Mavi Jeans... dressed to kill. The streets are illuminated by the mafia as they carry around a flamethrower, haphazardly setting random objects on fire. However, a better target is spotted as an unfortunate lil-inferno is walking down the street. Like a moth attracted to a flame, lil-inferno cannot resist the urge to go towards the fire.

Seconds later lil-inferno is left a pile of bones and bubbling flesh. The mafia's kill is spotted from down the street by Vi3t-X, who panics and begins to yell. The mafia spots him and begins to chast Vi3t-X. Running to the nearest house, he rings the doorbell furiously. WoAHorde answers the door and Vi3t-X begins yelling at him. "SEE? MELT! SEE MELT!!" yelled Vi3t-X, pointing at lil-inferno's smoldering corpse.

Before he can tell him more, the mafia ran up and rushed Vi3t-X from the back. He gets stabbed with a three-sided object with a star shape in the middle. Choosing not to watch Vi3t-X's death but rather to attempt survival, WoAHorde slams the door and runs into his house. The mafia breaks in through the windows. They find WoAHorde in his kitchen, where he is writing on the wall. The mafia soon kills him, with many thorns stuck in his body, particularily around his head and neck. The words "NOT FAL" have been carved into the refrigerator door with a knife. WoAHorde is killed and is found later by investigators, stuffed into his refrigerator.

** DAY FOUR START **
Happy Easter. Have some dead bodies.

"Dressed to kill" -- album by KISS. There's also been several movies named dressed to kill. "New Found Glory" also has a song by this name. But does that point to any of the players in the game...? "The streets are illuminated by the mafia" --> CrimsonMagnum? His sig includes "Let the darkness be parted". Moose used a clue off that sig back in SEN Mafia 1. Bones and Bubbling Flesh? "Running to the nearest house, he rings the doorbell furiously" --> Clue repeat of Merrell's death, which probably means it had nothing to do with Heegu, as I suspected. "He gets stabbed with a three-sided object with a star shape in the middle." --> Wtf is that? It must be a clue. "The mafia soon kills him, with many thorns stuck in his body, particularily around his head and neck" --> Wtf?

I'll point out a bit of a stretch on another clue here. Perhaps the "NOT FAL" being carved into the refridgerator door, and viet's "SEE? MELT! SEE MELT!!" rant point to drunkenness. And of course, Dark Marine are party hard. Just a thought. Then again, the refrigerator which heavily points to Doodan, and that whole scene, "doesn't make sense" as in Doodan's sig.

That's enough for me at the moment. I'll figure out my vote tomorrow and hopefully find more clues.

None.

Mar 26 2008, 1:41 am l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #807

Somebody that hates NudeRaider?

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Mar 26 2008, 2:15 am Dapperdan Post #808

Quote from FatalException
I think there's something we all need to know before we go on...

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Mar 26 2008, 2:24 am by Dapperdan.

None.

Mar 26 2008, 7:02 am Paravin. Post #809

Quote from Dapperdan

Well, someone HAS to say the obvious.

None.

Mar 26 2008, 8:20 am candle12345 Post #810

Quote from Paravin.
Quote from Dapperdan
Well, someone HAS to say the obvious.

Sorry, I need more evidence, I've seen a lot to the contrary. :lol:

None.

Mar 26 2008, 9:29 am Paravin. Post #811

But they DO die when they are killed.

None.

Mar 26 2008, 4:50 pm Greo Post #812

Quote from candle12345
Sorry, I need more evidence, I've seen a lot to the contrary. :lol:

---^ proof

None.

Mar 26 2008, 6:49 pm Paravin. Post #813

What in the world is THAT!?

None.

Mar 26 2008, 8:45 pm Dapperdan Post #814

It just means that I vote Jordann. Those early on bug clues are really strong.

None.

Mar 26 2008, 10:49 pm Greo Post #815

Quote from Paravin.
What in the world is THAT!?
This

None.

Mar 26 2008, 11:06 pm JordanN Post #816

Baelated.

None.

Mar 27 2008, 12:21 am lil-Inferno Post #817

Just here for the pie

Quote from JordanN
Baelated.
NO U!

Mar 27 2008, 1:20 am Moose Post #818

We live in a society.

A_of-s_t :: Doctor Shogun (lol?)
Greo :: Dark_Marine_123
l)ark_ssj9kevin :: Dapperdan
Dapperdan :: JordanN (mayor, x2) (2)

Leader: JordanN (2)
5 of 21 votes accounted for.

Mar 27 2008, 1:26 am FlyingHat Post #819

lololrandom
Moose please sign me up for the next game.

None.

Mar 27 2008, 1:58 am l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #820

The mafia continues their purging of the town by walking the streets in their fresh Mavi Jeans... dressed to kill. The streets are illuminated by the mafia as they carry around a flamethrower, haphazardly setting random objects on fire. However, a better target is spotted as an unfortunate lil-inferno is walking down the street. Like a moth attracted to a flame, lil-inferno cannot resist the urge to go towards the fire.

Seconds later lil-inferno is left a pile of bones and bubbling flesh. The mafia's kill is spotted from down the street by Vi3t-X, who panics and begins to yell. The mafia spots him and begins to chast Vi3t-X. Running to the nearest house, he rings the doorbell furiously. WoAHorde answers the door and Vi3t-X begins yelling at him. "SEE? MELT! SEE MELT!!" yelled Vi3t-X, pointing at lil-inferno's smoldering corpse.

Before he can tell him more, the mafia ran up and rushed Vi3t-X from the back. He gets stabbed with a three-sided object with a star shape in the middle. Choosing not to watch Vi3t-X's death but rather to attempt survival, WoAHorde slams the door and runs into his house. The mafia breaks in through the windows. They find WoAHorde in his kitchen, where he is writing on the wall. The mafia soon kills him, with many thorns stuck in his body, particularily around his head and neck. The words "NOT FAL" have been carved into the refrigerator door with a knife. WoAHorde is killed and is found later by investigators, stuffed into his refrigerator.

** DAY FOUR START **
Happy Easter. Have some dead bodies.

SPELLS "DapperDan is Mafia" O_O
Dan can see, point, is male, can run, and has a house. PERFECT MATCH
DAPPER CELEBRATES EASTER ZOMG
GG Dan.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 27 2008, 2:32 am by l)ark_ssj9kevin.

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Options
Pages: < 1 « 39 40 41 42 4357 >
  Back to forum