Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia VI: Mindfuck
SEN Mafia VI: Mindfuck
Feb 19 2008, 6:54 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 16 17 18 19 2057 >

Feb 27 2008, 9:25 pm Moose Post #341

We live in a society.

1. My post stating possible ways for the townie alliance to form is incorrect. I neglected to mention anyone could also get the message from other townies, like an STD. :P Keep in mind of course, they would have to know such a thing existed in order to obtain it.
2. Thanks for the vote count.

Anyway, this election is all over the place. I am greatly pleased with the epic and competition.

Paravin. :: NudeRaider
isolatedpurity :: NudeRaider
Zycorax :: Dapperdan
JaFF :: Dapperdan
JordanN :: NudeRaider
Loveless :: Dapperdan
Greo :: NudeRaider
NerdyTerdy :: WoAHorde
A_of-s_t :: WoAHorde
cheeze :: NudeRaider
// 10
l)ark_ssj9kevin :: WoAHorde (3)
Dapperdan :: NerdyTerdy
Darkling :: NerdyTerdy
WoAHorde :: NerdyTerdy
EzDay281 :: NudeRaider (6)
Dark_Marine_123 :: NerdyTerdy (4)
Heegu :: Dapperdan
NudeRaider :: chuiu
DTBK :: chuiu (2)
Vi3t-X :: Dapperdan (5)

20 of 30 votes are in.

Day end: < 48 hours.

Post has been edited 4 time(s), last time on Feb 27 2008, 10:12 pm by Mini Moose 2707.

Feb 27 2008, 9:53 pm Greo Post #342

Whatever, Dapper. The point still stands, you can't prove you're a townie, and really no one can except me, depending on how today turns out.

None.

Feb 27 2008, 10:07 pm Dapperdan Post #343

Quote from Greo
Whatever, Dapper. The point still stands, you can't prove you're a townie, and really no one can except me, depending on how today turns out.

I can't prove it. No one can. The point is, I think from the circumstances, it should be very apparent that I'm especially likely to be townie.

Thinking that I'm mafia considering everything that has gone on is giving me way too much credit, because frankly no one could have thought up such a scheme ahead of time. The by-far most plausible thing is that I was townie and came up with my strat on the fly.

And something I realized about the 'clean safe mayor' DTBK and I were talking about. There may or may not be more than one more mafia team... so there's really no way the detective could 110% trust any mayor, unless the detective gets to differentiate between mafia teams when he investigates dead bodies, in even in that case, it'd take days for the detective to be sure. The detective needs to be very careful about that.

None.

Feb 27 2008, 10:32 pm Greo Post #344

Quote from Dapperdan
Quote from Greo

I can't prove it. No one can. The point is, I think from the circumstances, it should be very apparent that I'm especially likely to be townie.

Thinking that I'm mafia considering everything that has gone on is giving me way too much credit, because frankly no one could have thought up such a scheme ahead of time. The by-far most plausible thing is that I was townie and came up with my strat on the fly.

And something I realized about the 'clean safe mayor' DTBK and I were talking about. There may or may not be more than one more mafia team... so there's really no way the detective could 110% trust any mayor, unless the detective gets to differentiate between mafia teams when he investigates dead bodies, in even in that case, it'd take days for the detective to be sure. The detective needs to be very careful about that.

You still can't prove you're not mafia, so likely or not, I don't care.

None.

Feb 27 2008, 10:50 pm Dapperdan Post #345

Quote from Greo
Quote from Dapperdan
Quote from Greo

Memories of Maplantis Mafia 7 return. Now I know why everyone wanted to lynch you so bad. :D I was starting to suspect you as mafia, but now I recall you like just going against things that make sense.

None.

Feb 27 2008, 11:00 pm lil-Inferno Post #346

Just here for the pie

Sorry Nude, but no matter how many free beers I get, I know that DapperDan is a much more experienced player than you.

I change my vote from NudeRaider to DapperDan.

Feb 27 2008, 11:04 pm Dr. Shotgun Post #347

A little analysis:

Quote from Moose!
MAFIA - They've invaded the town, and they each kill someone every night. They may or may not know the identity of other mafia, thus they may not all be on the same side.

Each mafia group may collectively use the following abilities once per night:

Each mafia group suggests that there are multiple groups. It also suggests that the groups know their own members.

Therefore, the 5-mafia premise seems invalid.

I'm assuming a lot of things here, but I'm guessing there are six Mafia. (Two groups of three).

Either way, I think Nude or someone who's more pwnage than I am should post combination lists for 4 mafia and six mafia.

Multiple groups wouldn't work for under four and more than six is excessive.

Also, the first night's kills will be only Mafia kills (no Saint).

Therefore, the probability is that the first nights kills will consist mainly or entirely of town-aligned roles, as the Mafia have no clue as to the identity of the opposing side.

None.

Feb 27 2008, 11:05 pm Greo Post #348

Quote from Dapperdan
Quote from Greo
Quote from Dapperdan
Quote from Greo

Memories of Maplantis Mafia 7 return. Now I know why everyone wanted to lynch you so bad. :D I was starting to suspect you as mafia, but now I recall you like just going against things that make sense.

Actually, it's quite the opposite. You have no hard facts that say "Dapper is a Townsperson". I could easily do the same things you are, and be mafia at the same time, using my tactics as a guise for who I really am. It makes more sense to not trust anyone until we can get some ground in the game. I'm not saying you're mafia, but I'm not saying you're definately a townie either.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 27 2008, 11:11 pm by Greo.

None.

Feb 27 2008, 11:14 pm Dapperdan Post #349

Quote from Greo
I'm not saying you're definately a townie either.

No one has. Stop rehashing nothingness.

None.

Feb 27 2008, 11:19 pm Greo Post #350

Quote from Dapperdan
Quote from Greo
I'm not saying you're definately a townie either.

No one has. Stop rehashing nothingness.

You're trying to.

None.

Feb 27 2008, 11:25 pm Vi3t-X Post #351

Quote from Doktor Shotgun
A little analysis:
Quote from Moose!
MAFIA - They've invaded the town, and they each kill someone every night. They may or may not know the identity of other mafia, thus they may not all be on the same side. Each mafia group may collectively use the following abilities once per night:
Each mafia group suggests that there are multiple groups. It also suggests that the groups know their own members. Therefore, the 5-mafia premise seems invalid. I'm assuming a lot of things here, but I'm guessing there are six Mafia. (Two groups of three). Either way, I think Nude or someone who's more pwnage than I am should post combination lists for 4 mafia and six mafia. Multiple groups wouldn't work for under four and more than six is excessive. Also, the first night's kills will be only Mafia kills (no Saint). Therefore, the probability is that the first nights kills will consist mainly or entirely of town-aligned roles, as the Mafia have no clue as to the identity of the opposing side.

Remember though, parties may vary in numbers, so there may be a 3 group mafia, and say a 2 group mafia "squad". So if these persons were to use their abilities while knowing thier party allies, we would be screwed.

I will state again that I am not a Mafia, nor do I have any special role. If that gets me killed... so be it, but at request, when and if I die, I would like Moose to reveal my aliegency, so that everyone knows that I am a truthful person.

None.

Feb 27 2008, 11:26 pm Dapperdan Post #352

Quote from Vi3t-X
If that gets me killed... so be it, but at request, when and if I die, I would like Moose to reveal my aliegency, so that everyone knows that I am a truthful person.

Yeah k he'll get right on that.

None.

Feb 27 2008, 11:30 pm WoAHorde Post #353

I vote Dapperdan, for great justice.

None.

Feb 27 2008, 11:32 pm Vi3t-X Post #354

What is that statement exactly supposed to mean?

None.

Feb 27 2008, 11:37 pm Vi3t-X Post #355

The action that just occured has tied the Mayoral Elections. With the deadline fast approaching, who will be elected mayor? Who is the mafia? And could Stewart Giligan Griffin be gay?

Back off topic,
With one additional vote, Dapperdan may win the election. Of course, I could always withdraw my vote because of his unprecedented statement 3 posts above...

None.

Feb 27 2008, 11:39 pm Ultraviolet Post #356

Vote on Dan.

Quote from Vi3t-X
The action that just occured has tied the Mayoral Elections. With the deadline fast approaching, who will be elected mayor? Who is the mafia? And could Stewart Giligan Griffin be gay?

Back off topic,
With one additional vote, Dapperdan may win the election. Of course, I could always withdraw my vote because of his unprecedented statement 3 posts above...

He just said that because the point of the Mindfuck is that we won't know people's roles after they die. But Moose will reveal your role at the end of the game, I'm sure. While playing this game I wouldn't worry too much about being honest, the whole point is to deceive to become the victor! ;)

Feb 27 2008, 11:41 pm WoAHorde Post #357

Back off topic,
So you'd choose someone who has no experience, and is wants to be elected off of a half-ass clue interpretation? Or do you want to choose someone who has next to NO chance of being Mafia and is a decent clue interpreter for mafia games?

None.

Feb 27 2008, 11:41 pm Greo Post #358

Quote from Vi3t-X

Back off topic,

Change your vote to nude ;-P

Quote from WoAHorde

Back off topic,
So you'd choose someone who has no experience, and is wants to be elected off of a half-ass clue interpretation? Or do you want to choose someone who has next to NO chance of being Mafia and is a decent clue interpreter for mafia games?

If he's Mafia, we're fucked. And you never know who he is.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 27 2008, 11:48 pm by Greo.

None.

Feb 27 2008, 11:49 pm WoAHorde Post #359

Nuderaider is more likely to be Mafia than Dapperdan.

None.

Feb 27 2008, 11:49 pm Vi3t-X Post #360

Quote from WoAHorde
The action that just occured has tied the Mayoral Elections. With the deadline fast approaching, who will be elected mayor? Who is the mafia? And could Stewart Giligan Griffin be gay? Back off topic, With one additional vote, Dapperdan may win the election. Of course, I could always withdraw my vote because of his unprecedented statement 3 posts above...

And you are biasing me to vote for...

Quote from NerdyTerdy
Vote on Dan.
Quote from Vi3t-X
The action that just occured has tied the Mayoral Elections. With the deadline fast approaching, who will be elected mayor? Who is the mafia? And could Stewart Giligan Griffin be gay? Back off topic, With one additional vote, Dapperdan may win the election. Of course, I could always withdraw my vote because of his unprecedented statement 3 posts above...
He just said that because the point of the Mindfuck is that we won't know people's roles after they die. But Moose will reveal your role at the end of the game, I'm sure. While playing this game I wouldn't worry too much about being honest, the whole point is to deceive to become the victor! ;)

And I want to win because...

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 16 17 18 19 2057 >
  Back to forum