Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia #5: Epic˛
SEN Mafia #5: Epic˛
Jan 14 2008, 2:01 am
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 25 26 27 28 2935 >

Jan 27 2008, 4:24 am Ultraviolet Post #521

Quote from Dapperdan
Quote from former non dan supporter
Echo is my pick. That is a mighty fine point Dan made.

Yeah, it's almost like I would have been a good mayor. NAH! That's of course silly. I'm clearly being 'too aggressive', as JaFF so cleverly points out. Yep, definately way too much clue intrepreting and trying to help the town kill a mafia. [/end rant]

Chill. He was a bit overzealous in his support of DTBK, but we're all learning to love eachother ;)

Jan 27 2008, 4:31 am EzDay281 Post #522

Well, more public clue interpreting, atleast. xP Those three things I mentioned about EcHo and lil-inferno I'd first noticed days ago.

None.

Jan 27 2008, 4:42 am Echo Post #523

I change my vote to l)ark_ssj9kevin. Makes more sense.

None.

Jan 27 2008, 4:43 am Echo Post #524

Wow Didn't read post before. That is the most retarded interpretation i ever read in my life. The people that voted for me are the people who hates me. I don't care if you end up lynching me. Have fun with that.

None.

Jan 27 2008, 4:46 am Ultraviolet Post #525

Quote from EcHo
Wow Didn't read post before. That is the most retarded interpretation i ever read in my life. The people that voted for me are the people who hates me. I don't care if you end up lynching me. Have fun with that.

You called everyone retarded last time you were mafia and getting lynched too.

Jan 27 2008, 4:51 am Dapperdan Post #526

Quote from EzDay281
Well, more public clue interpreting, atleast. xP Those three things I mentioned about EcHo and lil-inferno I'd first noticed days ago.

Yeah, and public clue intrepreting is something A MAYOR should do. I know you'd already noticed it, because I found out when we talked on aim.

Quote from NerdyTerdy
Chill. He was a bit overzealous in his support of DTBK, but we're all learning to love eachother

'Twas just a rant. And it was supported at all the people that made up bs reasons not to vote me mayor, not just darkling. (so mainly JaFF, lulz)

None.

Jan 27 2008, 4:53 am Echo Post #527

Resonating doesn't even mean echoing. It means to amplify.

None.

Jan 27 2008, 4:55 am Ultraviolet Post #528

Quote from Thesaurus.com
Main Entry: resonate
Part of Speech: verb
Definition: resound
Synonyms: echo, oscillate, reproduce, reverberate, ring, sound, vibrate

Jan 27 2008, 4:58 am Dapperdan Post #529

Score:

NerdyTerdy -> 1
Echo -> -1000

None.

Jan 27 2008, 5:13 am EzDay281 Post #530

Yeah, and public clue intrepreting is something A MAYOR should do. I know you'd already noticed it, because I found out when we talked on aim.
Problem I've discovered is that I'm too skeptical of them all. ;P Between the number of poor or just rediculously cryptic clues Moose's made, and how few clue interpretations have been correct... blah. Hey, once I get back from a grocery store trip here in a few minutes, maybe I'll just go and post everything that I've noticed/been told. ;o

None.

Jan 27 2008, 5:14 am Echo Post #531

I give up with you for now, we can get back to this later.
You easily gave up on your Mafia streak slave, frazz. I mentioned this to some people in private how Moose might be slick this time by putting your little brigade as mafia.

"Mine!" laughed a voice as Crimson Magnum's revolver was stolen from behind him and he was kicked to the floor
Your avatar guy, he is a cowboy no? No other person relates to it other than JaFF is it? But he hasn't really been active here because he is more of a Maplantis person.

"A NEW POWER IS RISING."
This quote must be very important. Maybe it means something that no one would really expect. Like how you, Dapperdan, was never mafia during these last 5 games. Your team seems to be a cult too.

Crimson Magnum and NudeRaider entered their home and got comfortable as the mafia waited for the right time to strike. Undetected, Neither of them saw the mafia even as they poured gasoline around the perimeter of the entire house.
This one is very obvious. Lil-inferno. Little = Undetectable as well as gasoline relates to fire because it is highly flamable.

Slowly but stealthily
This one should be like the easiest one ever.

What does frazz mean anyways? Frantic?
Frantic, but still animated,
or flicker?
Coming home from a late night flick

By the way, can you tell me a time someone was MAFIA more than once in this game? I don't think anyone was and I've been mafia in game 3 I believe, so why would I be so special to be picked again?

None.

Jan 27 2008, 5:22 am Ultraviolet Post #532

Quote from EcHo
By the way, can you tell me a time someone was MAFIA more than once in this game? I don't think anyone was and I've been mafia in game 3 I believe, so why would I be so special to be picked again?

Because it's random.

Jan 27 2008, 5:28 am Dapperdan Post #533

Quote from Echo
You easily gave up on your Mafia streak slave, frazz. I mentioned this to some people in private how Moose might be slick this time by putting your little brigade as mafia.

Non-substantial.

Quote from Echo
Your avatar guy, he is a cowboy no? No other person relates to it other than JaFF is it? But he hasn't really been active here because he is more of a Maplantis person.

Non-substantial.

Quote from Echo
This quote must be very important. Maybe it means something that no one would really expect. Like how you, Dapperdan, was never mafia during these last 5 games. Your team seems to be a cult too.

Non-substantial. Lots of people haven't been mafia.

Quote from Echo

Non-substantial.

None.

Jan 27 2008, 5:38 am cheeze Post #534

It's voting time. For the lulz:
Dapperdan

None.

Jan 27 2008, 5:46 am Ultraviolet Post #535

Quote from cheeze
It's voting time. For the lulz:
Dapperdan

Dapperdan is innocent.

Jan 27 2008, 6:39 am Dapperdan Post #536

Blasphemy! :D

None.

Jan 27 2008, 7:18 am DT_Battlekruser Post #537

Quote from NerdyTerdy
Quote from EcHo

You called everyone retarded last time you were mafia and getting lynched too.

Echo calls everyone retarded every game and ends up getting lynched, no matter his role.

And how does Dan claim to be the only one interpreting clues? Because he refuses to accept anyone else's interpretations as valid.

None.

Jan 27 2008, 7:19 am Echo Post #538

Dapperdan is innocent.[/quote]
You seem to be calling many people innocent without proof.

Quote from Dapperdan
Blasphemy! :D

How about you defend yourself?

None.

Jan 27 2008, 7:21 am DT_Battlekruser Post #539

Your evidence is insubstantial. DUH.

None.

Jan 27 2008, 7:34 am Riney Post #540

Thigh high affectionado

Resonating. Echoed. Echo

Lynch Echo! Save Kevin D:<

Riney#6948 on Discord.