Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia #5: Epic˛
SEN Mafia #5: Epic˛
Jan 14 2008, 2:01 am
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 13 14 15 16 1735 >

Jan 22 2008, 5:12 am Moose Post #281

We live in a society.

I forgot to mention that the Bodyguards got PMs. I'll change their splash page too so there's no doubt for them. EDIT: Did that.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 22 2008, 5:18 am by Mini Moose 2707.

Jan 22 2008, 5:16 am frazz Post #282

Quote from Darkling
..Look. He killed off the shapeshifter. There are no clues yet. GFG.

NICE AIM MAYOR. YOU PHAILED EPICALY.
There are so many idiots playing this game. Just because somebody doesn't get a lynch first try, doesn't mean they're a terrible mayor. Who would you have chosen anyway?

None.

Jan 22 2008, 5:18 am Ultraviolet Post #283

How were we going to to need the shapeshifter..? His role isn't even for sure. He could be something useful like doctor or saint or he could be boring like psycho or meatshield.

Jan 22 2008, 5:19 am EzDay281 Post #284

I told him to lynch someone else -.-
For "just personal reasons."

Congratulations people who voted for EzDay, and lost your hopes. Now we DTBK supporters are next.
You almost make me want to just start ignoring you. It seems to be about as much attention as you gave me earlier post about that.

In EzDay's defense, the reason he chose WoA was because of the clue relating to a conspiracy and WoA's signature saying "Currently working on: Fermi Conspiracy"
Killing Woa was so dumb. Just because he has 'conspiracy' in his sig? I was going to suggest Jordann (just eliminate someone we can predict won't contribute, and may be mafia, since we have so little to go by at this point), or maybe Dark Marine (clues) -- meh.
I did have a couple of other reasons on mind, although nothing strong...

At 1/5 mafia and 4/7 special roles - including my guard, who are necessarily excluded from this possibility, in reality, and excluding the mafia - it was very unlikely that, whoever I chose, it would be mafia, and it was more likely to be a special role than not.

None.

Jan 22 2008, 5:19 am Lingie Post #285

It might choose the outcome of the game. The mayor phailed, and we're going to lose because of it.

Can't you see some logic?

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Jan 22 2008, 5:19 am Riney Post #286

Thigh high affectionado

At least he gets randomness, the mafia could mistake him for the meatshield, then turn out to be a pycho the next day and rape a mafia. Not to mention the mafia would waste 2 attacks on one person.

Its all about stragety my good sir.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Jan 22 2008, 5:20 am Lingie Post #287

Quote from Dark_Marine_123
At least he gets randomness, the mafia could mistake him for the meatshield, then turn out to be a pycho the next day and rape a mafia. Not to mention the mafia would waste 2 attacks on one person. Its all about stragety my good sir.

Damn right DM.

Jan 22 2008, 5:24 am EzDay281 Post #288

At least he gets randomness, the mafia could mistake him for the meatshield, then turn out to be a pycho the next day and rape a mafia. Not to mention the mafia would waste 2 attacks on one person. Its all about stragety my good sir.
That's not strategy. That's taking advantage of a lucky situation. xP
Which isn't to say I disagree with the main point of your post.

The mayor phailed,
So, I suppose you've some magic means of having known who the shapeshifter might be, and would've done better. Mind explaining? ;P

None.

Jan 22 2008, 5:24 am Dapperdan Post #289

Shutup Darkling. You're just a noob/idiot who doesn't understand the game, and you're annoying everyone. Learn to play and prove that you have before claiming you understand what's going on.

None.

Jan 22 2008, 5:29 am Lingie Post #290

I hope you get lynched. Troll more, nubcake.

I understand the game quite well, but I don't believe you understand what gambling is all about. The shapeshifter is the dice. Roll 'em well and you might take the pot. Blow it, and you're screwed. Sure, we didn't know who anyone was, but the reason to lynch Horde was really irrelevant. Theres something else amiss..

Jan 22 2008, 5:32 am Ultraviolet Post #291

You're stupid. The Shapeshifter isn't that important of a role.

Jan 22 2008, 5:35 am EzDay281 Post #292

Sure, we didn't know who anyone was, but the reason to lynch Horde was really irrelevant.
"Irrelevant?" I had to choose someone; I had some amount of reason to suspect him; and behavioural clues are as often as not completely misinterpreted.
And as much potential as he had, he's not needed. As bad as his death is, I'd rather it be that way than to rely on something random.

And if someone here is trolling, it's you. I'm sure plenty of others can agree with me. Especially given that Dapper's been the way he is for every game, more than long enough for a "troll" to realize it's pointless.

None.

Jan 22 2008, 5:37 am Lingie Post #293

If you noticed, he hasn't even posted ANYTHING!

He was going to drop from inactivity, but, you wated the lynch. Next time, look more IN-DEPTH. Look at posts, see whos most active.

Jan 22 2008, 5:40 am WoAHorde Post #294

This is fucking ridiculous, the town is going to fail now. You have elected in a mayor who has no idea what he is doing, I honestly only voted him in because he was in my clan and apparently had a special role. Good Luck townies, you're going to lose now.

None.

Jan 22 2008, 5:43 am Lingie Post #295

Quote from WoAHorde
This is fucking ridiculous, the town is going to fail now. You have elected in a mayor who has no idea what he is doing, I honestly only voted him in because he was in my clan and apparently had a special role. Good Luck townies, you're going to lose now.

Yeah, I know.

Jan 22 2008, 5:56 am frazz Post #296

And if someone here is trolling, it's you. I'm sure plenty of others can agree with me.
+1

Darkling: the new Echo.

None.

Jan 22 2008, 5:59 am Lingie Post #297

I'll never be Echo. I just see some better picks, and obviously they were fairly easy to notice.

Some people who see it too, can probably see I'm not trolling, just being critical and harsh because guess what? Life ain't fair, nor is it nice.

Jan 22 2008, 6:05 am Greo Post #298

And if someone here is trolling, it's you. I'm sure plenty of others can agree with me.
No kiddin?

Also: Doesn't Darkling need an original avatar in order to play?

None.

Jan 22 2008, 6:06 am Lingie Post #299

Hateful. All of you are hateful, yet you don't realize that theres bigger fish to fry.

Jan 22 2008, 6:08 am Greo Post #300

Quote from Darkling
Hateful. All of you are hateful, yet you don't realize that theres bigger fish to fry.
Oh shut up. Even if it's hypocritical, I'd rather not have a ruined game because of a troll.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 13 14 15 16 1735 >
  Back to forum