Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Mafia: The Trump Card
Mafia: The Trump Card
Sep 9 2012, 4:56 am
By: lil-Inferno
Pages: < 1 « 33 34 35 36 3738 >

Sep 29 2012, 4:20 am Fire_Kame Post #681

wth is starcraft

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
Because I didn't want Kame to be mad at me! :( That's why I was waiting. I came on before the deadline.

I WILL NEVER FORGIVEE YOU FARTY.

Sep 29 2012, 4:21 am Lanthanide Post #682

Quote from name:I Iz LEET
Quote from PM I sent to Roy prior to being lynched
I'm thinking Lanthanide. I just think he's suspicious. He obviously doesn't know who to play properly; he's been asking stupid questions the entire time. I'm really not sure if he's mafia or anything, but if we lose him, it's not too debilitating. If you have someone else in mind, lemme know. I'm really not trying to die first night due to the town's retardation.
I told Roy to lynch Lanthanide. He didn't.
And yet I showed that I knew exactly how to play. So much so that Roy did suspect me, but I managed to turn him around. He told me in the shoutbox that he'd worked out who all the mafia were except for me until the last night. I also wasn't "asking stupid questions the entire time", I was pointing out that Bell Ringer itself really wasn't very powerful, and therefore people shouldn't assume there was just 1 of them - there could have easily been 2. As it turned out, poison never even used the power anyway.

Your suspicion of me therefore shouldn't be taken as any sort of good insight on your part, but just dumb luck.

Quote from Me prior to dying
Azrael may be Mafia. Some how people just automatically assume he's completely immune to being Mafia, even though it's completely random.
I said Azrael may be mafia. Nobody listened.
Yes, which again was just random guessing on your part.

Quote from Raitaki's Night 2 Actions
Puppeteer Wing Zero to target Lanthanide. Incapacitate OlimarandLouie.
Raitaki mistakenly PMed me his night actions because he was used to typing my name in the recipients list from my game. If I had lived, the Beguiler would've been dead.
So once again, the only benefit you would have provided town would have been completely dumb luck, and nothing to do with you.

None.

Sep 29 2012, 4:23 am Dem0n Post #683

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Yet I was the ONLY person who even guessed correctly as to who was mafia. NOBODY else came even close. They were all accusing Roy and somehow forgot to consider the fact that Beguiler could change roles, even though he's been able to do that in the past two games. And I meant no offense to you by saying you were asking "stupid questions." I said that after the first day or so when I saw you asking questions about stuff.

Sep 29 2012, 4:24 am Fire_Kame Post #684

wth is starcraft

We should all just let us stroke our individual neckbeards in peace. :kame:

Sep 29 2012, 4:25 am Raitaki Post #685

Hey, we actively tried to derail the Lanthanide lynch block, and you STUPIDLY REVEALED YOUR ELDER ROLE, so you can't blame town for that. Also your reason for lynching Azrael is just stupid. And it's town's fault that they shouldn't trust you when you suddenly popped up demanding to be brought back at a time where there is pretty much almost nothing else for town to reverse for some vaguely important piece of information you promised, right

Stop being so butthurt. Don't act like you could change everything.

EDIT: From now on at the beginning of each mafia game I should roll random.org for guesses as to who are mafia, and obtain 1 inch of e-peen and two hours' worth of non-stop praise and bragging rights every mafia I manage to guess.

None.

Sep 29 2012, 4:26 am Dem0n Post #686

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

You're right, correctly guessing 3 mafia wouldn't have changed anything had I been alive. :rolleyes:

Sep 29 2012, 4:27 am Lanthanide Post #687

Yet I was the ONLY person who even guessed correctly as to who was mafia. NOBODY else came even close.
Hey, when you can use your amazing powers of random guessing, go buy a lotto ticket where it might actually mean something, eh?

Also randomly accusing people of being mafia is rather a poor strategy on your part if the person you're accusing of being mafia has actually done a modicum amount of ingratiating themselves with town, as Azrael had. It just makes you look stupid and people ignore you.

And I meant to offense to you by saying you were asking "stupid questions." I said that after the first day or so when I saw you asking questions about stuff.
I'm not sure why asking "stupid questions" is an indicator of someone being mafia. The questions I was positing about bell ringer are genuine questions I would have said regardless of my role in the game.

None.

Sep 29 2012, 4:27 am Raitaki Post #688

"hey guis those 3 are mafia"
"cool, Demon. Hey guys let's go lynch that other guy"
yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaah

EDIT: To be fair though, had this not be SEN Demon's reasoning for suspecting Lanthanide would have been legit. But then again, if this had not been SEN mafia would know better than trying to get by with minor sideline posts like that.

None.

Sep 29 2012, 4:28 am Dem0n Post #689

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

What do you think this game is? There aren't any clues; it's about guessing. When nobody is even bothering to analyze your and the rest of the mafia's behavior, guessing is the only thing we have left. And I don't know why you're trying to call me stupid when I clearly guessed right.

Sep 29 2012, 4:30 am Fire_Kame Post #690

wth is starcraft

...I for one have to hand it to Raitaki on his surburb skillz. I waffled so often on whether or not he was mafia I was entirely confused by the end.

Sep 29 2012, 4:31 am Raitaki Post #691

"hey guis people always trust Az so he's mafia amirite"
"FUCK DEMON SO SMART"

Guessing is one thing. Convincing people to believe your guess was correct is another.

And I guess you want recognition for randomly guessing, amirite? Let's totally have a minigame where we roll random.org numbers from 1 to 100. Top 2 become admins, the next 3 become Global Moderators, and the rest get ranked depending on their numbers, amirite?

None.

Sep 29 2012, 4:31 am Lanthanide Post #692

What do you think this game is? There aren't any clues; it's about guessing.
Sounds like you're the one that doesn't know how to play the game? There are Detectives who can organise together with the Rogue Engineer to weed out the mafia. It's not about "guessing".

None.

Sep 29 2012, 4:33 am Dem0n Post #693

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Yeah, because our detectives did so well this game. :rolleyes: Don't flame me like you were the MVP of this game. If anyone had even suspected Azrael, you guys wouldn't have had this so easily. It's obvious that he was the one that coordinated everything, and if he had died, what would you have done? Entrusted Raitaki? Good choice.

Sep 29 2012, 4:34 am Raitaki Post #694

Okay, Demonslayer, tell me one way you could have convinced town enough to get Azrael lynched. :3

None.

Sep 29 2012, 4:35 am Dem0n Post #695

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I'm not saying I could have, but if I had lived one more day, you would've been dead. :awesome:

Sep 29 2012, 4:36 am Raitaki Post #696

That IS true. But as you said, I wasn't the ringleader of the mafia :awesome: And all that could have been avoided had you not stupidly claimed Elder :awesome:

None.

Sep 29 2012, 4:37 am Dem0n Post #697

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Yeah, because claiming Rogue Engineer when we don't know the Beguiler's abilities, especially when he has an ability that can redirect night actions, isn't dumb either. :awesome:

Sep 29 2012, 4:39 am Raitaki Post #698

> Fuck I was elected Mayor
> Fuck I'm practically invincible as long as sekrit bodyguards are around
> Fuck I'm town's killing role
> I SHOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT MY ROLE TO KEEP MY ASS ALIVE AND HUNTING MAFIA

Damn Demon has a way higher capability to miss the point than I previously thought humanly possible.

None.

Sep 29 2012, 4:42 am Dem0n Post #699

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Still doesn't negate the fact that your argument doesn't hold that much weight. Saboteur could've used my votes, but the Beguiler could've used anyone else's powers. Even if his abilities weren't known, it's still not smart to claim publicly when there are hidden abilities. ;o;o

Sep 29 2012, 4:46 am Raitaki Post #700

Except, again, please-get-it-into-your-head-already, Roy was invincible to night actions. And if you're saying Roy was dumb for claiming while invincible, you're just fucking retarded for claiming Elder when everyone knows there is a mafia role that can make you his convenient bitch each and every day amirite?

Y'know, that permaban could have been good for Demon, he wouldn't want to play mafia at all because who knows what if those hidden roles have a power that wins them the game the first Night.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 33 34 35 36 3738 >
  Back to forum