Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia #4: PARTY HARD
SEN Mafia #4: PARTY HARD
Dec 14 2007, 9:59 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 726 >

Dec 19 2007, 1:17 am DT_Battlekruser Post #81

It's not me again... Though after all the cruel deception I can't really expect people to believe anything I say :|

I have a theory that this passage probably contains the best clues that we're going to get for a while, so I suggest analyzing it to death. I will do more analysis later, but for now the reference to computers and control being taken over seems to me to point to someone computer-savvy and active in the Programming forum..

Also, the surprise on Moose's face would indicate someone he is close to and/or would not expect to stab him in the back.

None.

Dec 19 2007, 1:17 am A_of-s_t Post #82

aka idmontie

Your off the hook. I have new theories. (directed at Vi3t-X )

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Dec 19 2007, 1:19 am A_of-s_t Post #83

aka idmontie

Quote from DT_Battlekruser
It's not me again... Though after all the cruel deception I can't really expect people to believe anything I say :|

I have a theory that this passage probably contains the best clues that we're going to get for a while, so I suggest analyzing it to death. I will do more analysis later, but for now the reference to computers and control being taken over seems to me to point to someone computer-savvy and active in the Programming forum..

Also, the surprise on Moose's face would indicate someone he is close to and/or would not expect to stab him in the back.
You're mafia.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 19 2007, 1:34 am by A_of-s_t.

Personal GitHub
TwitchTV

Dec 19 2007, 1:24 am Vi3t-X Post #84

Anyone can claim that they are anything. All this time, perhaps DTBK isnt Mafia. Maybe he's a zombie or something. All I know is that Im a Twilight Aspect.

None.

Dec 19 2007, 1:26 am Vi3t-X Post #85

It's not me again... Though after all the cruel deception I can't really expect people to believe anything I say :| I have a theory that this passage probably contains the best clues that we're going to get for a while, so I suggest analyzing it to death. I will do more analysis later, but for now the reference to computers and control being taken over seems to me to point to someone computer-savvy and active in the Programming forum.. Also, the surprise on Moose's face would indicate someone he is close to and/or would not expect to stab him in the back.

Are you not a programer? Or was it modder...

A_of_S: Why do you direct your attention at me? I barely even know how to play this game...

None.

Dec 19 2007, 1:28 am A_of-s_t Post #86

aka idmontie

Quote from Vi3t-X
A_of_S: Why do you direct your attention at me? I barely even know how to play this game...

Nonono. You're not a suspect anymore. Something serious came up.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 19 2007, 1:36 am by A_of-s_t.

Personal GitHub
TwitchTV

Dec 19 2007, 1:29 am Echo Post #87

I am.

None.

Dec 19 2007, 1:33 am Vi3t-X Post #88

"We see a soul in search on answers"

[05:53 pm]AES)Falkoner -- well, pmwolff, go to http://Falkoner.CoW.GooglePages.com/Home.html in the programs section, you may find what you need.

What does this regard to you?

How abou this...

[06:03 pm]AES)Falkoner -- aww crap, it doesnt work here but its the one where the face is sorta snickering with the eyes moving left to right.

None.

Dec 19 2007, 1:36 am Dapperdan Post #89

I believe you echo. Trying to go with the opposite strategy of last game to fool us, eh, Echo? But don't worry, I shant kill you yet.

I think we should lynch DTBK, just for his misdeeds last game. It's fair punishment: Second vote DTBK. ;)

DTBK, Echo, and JaFF are all obv mafia. :D

:lol:

None.

Dec 19 2007, 1:39 am A_of-s_t Post #90

aka idmontie

JaFF, DTBK, EzDay, Echo, MasterJohnny, and Laser_Dude are all Mafia.

I change my vote: JaFF and DTBK

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 19 2007, 1:46 am by A_of-s_t.

Personal GitHub
TwitchTV

Dec 19 2007, 1:46 am Dapperdan Post #91

Someone more bold than I am. :omfg:

None.

Dec 19 2007, 1:49 am Crimson Magnum Post #92

Shogun

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
In the newly formed nation of Moosetopia, the country's space program was prepearing for a space launch. The first man on the moon was to be the President of Moosetopia himself, Mini Moose 2707. However, as he climbed into the shuttle, little did he know that he would never return to earth.

The countdown proceeded normally and the rocket lifted off. After breaking free of earth's gravitational field, the problems started. The rocket veered far off course from the moon and headed straight towards the sun. Mini Moose 2707 and his crew become baffled as the onboard computers started displaying gibberish. The controls to the shuttle became locked and red lights went off everywhere. Moose left his crew to find a manual override.

All of a sudden, gunshots rang out from the room where the crew was. Moose knew what was happening, and quickly started to radio back to Earth. His transmission was as follows: "My worst fear has been realized. There has a been a mafia presence in Moosetopia threatening to destroy our great nation. For years they have plotted, and now they have the courage to act. Do your best to defend yourselves! Don't worry about me, it didn't really matter anyway because..."

All of a sudden, a bullet interrupted him. In his last minutes, Moose turned and saw his killer. The final expression on his face was half shock and half laughter. A voice from behind took the transmitter and said: "Moosetopia is ours, leave your country now."

Due to UN regulations however, Moosetopians are not permitted to leave their country, due to their fascination with mafia killings, daily double lynchings, and other violent tendencies. They gathered into the town hall. Looking about themselves, it seemed as if some of the people were familiar, yet hadn't been there a few minutes ago. However, they still came to do what they do best: lynch.

Sun - Laser_Dude's avatar?

Gibberish - Echo or Deathawk's signature?

EDIT: By the way, you have Dapperdan's profile linked next to Doodan's name.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 19 2007, 2:10 am by Crimson Magnum.

None.

Dec 19 2007, 2:23 am Vi3t-X Post #93

Laser_Dude's avatar seems more like a vortex or the Burmuda Triangle to me.

I agree with Echo and Deathhawk though

DTBK: The mentioning of the space program...
EzDay: His avatar looks "clueless" thus meaning that he may have been the gibberish, his signature is also kinda weird
MasterJohnny: No Idea...

None.

Dec 19 2007, 2:26 am Vi3t-X Post #94

Today, Vi3t-X Directs his vote of Death towards these 2 unfortunate souls:

ECHO

AND

DeathHawk

None.

Dec 19 2007, 4:06 am Moose Post #95

We live in a society.

Quote from Crimson Magnum
EDIT: By the way, you have Dapperdan's profile linked next to Doodan's name.
Fixed, thanks.

Dapperdan[1] :: JaFF
A_of-s_t[1] :: JaFF
Killer2121[1] :: JaFF
Killer2121[2] :: Zycorax
~:Deathawk:~[1] :: JaFF (4)
~:Deathawk:~[2] :: Zycorax (3)
Dapperdan[2] :: DT_Battlekruser
A_of-s_t[2] :: Zycorax -> DT_Battlekruser (2)
Vi3t-X[1] :: EcHo
Vi3t-X[2] :: ~:Deathawk:~

TOTAL VOTES: 10/68
FULL VOTERS: 5/34
PARTIAL VOTERS: 0/34
ABSTAIN: 0/34

Dec 19 2007, 4:11 am Laser Dude Post #96

Quote from Vi3t-X
Laser_Dude's avatar seems more like a vortex or the Burmuda Triangle to me.
It's a warning sign for lasers. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser#Laser_safety

None.

Dec 19 2007, 4:49 am WoAHorde Post #97

Jaff and DTBK, for the lulz.

None.

Dec 19 2007, 5:12 am Echo Post #98

Ain't nobody dope as me I'm dressed so fresh so clean

None.

Dec 19 2007, 5:13 am DT_Battlekruser Post #99

Quote from Vi3t-X
It's not me again... Though after all the cruel deception I can't really expect people to believe anything I say :| I have a theory that this passage probably contains the best clues that we're going to get for a while, so I suggest analyzing it to death. I will do more analysis later, but for now the reference to computers and control being taken over seems to me to point to someone computer-savvy and active in the Programming forum.. Also, the surprise on Moose's face would indicate someone he is close to and/or would not expect to stab him in the back.

Are you not a programer? Or was it modder...

I have delved in both, though I do more programming than modding.

All I can say is that I'm not mafia this time. I can be a real asset when I get the time to really play (which I might after this week). I still expect to get lynched, but.. c'mon and believe me? Let a detective investigate me?

None.

Dec 19 2007, 5:14 am Echo Post #100

Don't I get 25 minerals for being mafia last game?

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 726 >
  Back to forum