Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia #4: PARTY HARD
SEN Mafia #4: PARTY HARD
Dec 14 2007, 9:59 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 5 6 7 8 926 >

Dec 19 2007, 8:02 pm ejac1337 Post #121

Quote from A_of-s_t
You know what? Why are you voting Deathhawk? Because he has "gibberish" in his siggy. Well, Echo does as well, AND, its pretty funny too, since he says he has Moose's MySpace. It's pretty obvious that we have two clues pointing at him; so, change your Deathawk vote to Echo.

As I said before, if you DON'T change your vote, we know you're mafia since you disregarded two clues I just presented. If you DO and MiniMoose posts that I am a townie, then we know your mafia. JaFF, admit it: You Fail.

Also, Dapper suggested that you were mafia as a joke. You then went on and took it personally. In all Mafia games, the Mafia always reacts to small forms of accusation; such as you did.

BTW, say, "Hi" to Laser_Dude.

Good Game.
"hi" laser dude?

Sound fair enough, still voting for jaff and a_of_s_t for now.

None.

Dec 19 2007, 8:05 pm frazz Post #122

! ! This post has been reported 1 times ! !

Also, Dapper suggested that you were mafia as a joke. You then went on and took it personally. In all Mafia games, the Mafia always reacts to small forms of accusation; such as you did.
Everyone reacts pretty nastily to Dapperdan's retard accusations. He usually figures out the person he accused is NOT mafia, but I've never seen him actually find one.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 19 2007, 8:38 pm by frazz.

None.

Dec 19 2007, 8:06 pm A_of-s_t Post #123

aka idmontie

Quote from JaFF
All previous DapperDan's and A_of_s_t's posts' translation: We chose a strategy of insolent and overconfident behavior. JaFF, wanna figure out why?

Yes, I do want to figure out. Maybe because you foolishly think that the sheer amount of illogical posts will somehow help you? That's the only theory I have.
Go talk to your mafia friend, Laser_dude. He might give you a reason as to why we're voting for you.

Actually... Why don't I just post the incriminating evidence?

CHECK THIS ATTACHMENT!

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Dec 19 2007, 8:08 pm A_of-s_t Post #124

aka idmontie

Quote from frazz
Everyone reacts pretty nastily to Dapperdan's retard accusations. He usually figures out the person he accused is NOT mafia, but I've never seen him actually find one.
Actually, the last game totally threw Dapper off becuase of DTBK.

Personal GitHub
TwitchTV

Dec 19 2007, 8:10 pm ejac1337 Post #125

Quote from A_of-s_t
Quote from JaFF
All previous DapperDan's and A_of_s_t's posts' translation: We chose a strategy of insolent and overconfident behavior. JaFF, wanna figure out why?

Yes, I do want to figure out. Maybe because you foolishly think that the sheer amount of illogical posts will somehow help you? That's the only theory I have.
Go talk to your mafia friend, Laser_dude. He might give you a reason as to why we're voting for you.

Actually... Why don't I just post the incriminating evidence?

CHECK THIS ATTACHMENT!

Quote from A_of-s_t
Quote from frazz
Actually, the last game totally threw Dapper off becuase of DTBK.

Seriously, your digging your own grave dude.

None.

Dec 19 2007, 8:10 pm A_of-s_t Post #126

aka idmontie

Quote from Ejac
Quote from A_of-s_t
You know what? Why are you voting Deathhawk? Because he has "gibberish" in his siggy. Well, Echo does as well, AND, its pretty funny too, since he says he has Moose's MySpace. It's pretty obvious that we have two clues pointing at him; so, change your Deathawk vote to Echo.

As I said before, if you DON'T change your vote, we know you're mafia since you disregarded two clues I just presented. If you DO and MiniMoose posts that I am a townie, then we know your mafia. JaFF, admit it: You Fail.

BTW, say, "Hi" to Laser_Dude.

Good Game.
"hi" laser dude?

Sound fair enough, still voting for jaff and a_of_s_t for now.
I must admit: that is fair.

Seriously, your digging your own grave dude.
Check the picture. Its addressed to Laser_Dude. Why do you think I've been telling JaFF to talk to him?

Personal GitHub
TwitchTV

Dec 19 2007, 8:13 pm Dapperdan Post #127

Quote from JaFF in the topic
Possibility One:
You and Dapper are mafia. This suits your behavior perfectly: you and Dapper act overconfidently; you never acted like that before. You randomly accuse me out of thin air. Me and DTBK who are one of the most important townies.

Wow dude, this doesn't look like the thing you sent to A of s t via pm earlier. You decided to edited to make it sound less stupid? Can't blame you. Allow me to attack what you initially sent out as possibility one.

Quote from JaFF in pm
Possibility One:
You and Dapper are mafia. You accused me out of nowhere, and are planning to kill off the most intelligent and active players at start. Seems quite logical. I only have two questions: why not kill us at night? and why make our struggle so public (this will draw attantion to both of you and make your chances of being lynched higher)?

Why not kill you at night? Because we're not mafia. It'll draw attention to us? Do you HONESTLY THINK that if a of s t and I were mafia (the people who run mafia at maplantis) we would be so fucking awful at the game that we would knowingly draw attention to ourselves and basically ensure getting lynched by day 2 end? OF COURSE WE WOULDN'T.

If you wish to retract your votes against a of s t and I now, as is clearly the logical decision, and change it to someone that would appear to make more sense, or perhaps even a mafia teammate of yours, then go right ahead, but we will definately not be backing off our vote for you guys.

GG.

P.S. A of s t and I are obviously going to die immediately if neither you or DTBK is mafia, and I give the people who end up killing us full warrant to do so. Regardless of what happens, I'll be using dodge tonight. And at least attempt to make it into tomorrow, as it's my only shot of living, no matter what role I was in this game.

None.

Dec 19 2007, 8:13 pm frazz Post #128

And the game before that, all he found was that I'm not mafia, I think? I don't really remember what happened to Nerdy either.

Anyway, that's pretty dang incriminating. Ok, I'll go ahead and vote Jaff and DTBK.
If it's not them, then I guess we know EXACTLY who the mafia is anyway.
Also, I have a feeling moose might not like this...

None.

Dec 19 2007, 8:15 pm JaFF Post #129

Ejac, if you're voting for A_of_s_t, vote for DapperDan as well - they both come in one pack. :lol:

Also, I have a new theory to explain their behavior: They are mocking most people who play this game. Me for Maplantis Mafia (elections for mayor), some others that I won't name for taking it too seriously and even flaming their in-game opponents, etc...

Or maybe it's just their mafia strategy to have lulz behind the scenes... :P

None.

Dec 19 2007, 8:17 pm ejac1337 Post #130

Quote from JaFF
Ejac, if you're voting for A_of_s_t, vote for DapperDan as well - they both come in one pack. :lol:

Also, I have a new theory to explain their behavior: They are mocking most people who play this game. Me for Maplantis Mafia (elections for mayor), some others that I won't name for taking it too seriously and even flaming their in-game opponents, etc...

Or maybe it's just their mafia strategy to have lulz behind the scenes... :P
I'll wait and see what moose says the count is.

None.

Dec 19 2007, 8:17 pm frazz Post #131

Just to make it clear, I vote JaFF and DTBK

None.

Dec 19 2007, 8:21 pm Dapperdan Post #132

Quote from JaFF
Ejac, if you're voting for A_of_s_t, vote for DapperDan as well - they both come in one pack.

Or maybe it's just their mafia strategy to have lulz behind the scenes...

So, you admit defeat? You basically didn't counter a single one of my points. That's a good strategy if your goal is to fail.

Also, Ejac doesn't have 3 votes, his strategy is clearly to vote for one person on each side, that way at least one of the people he's voting for should very very likely be mafia, a very admirable stance.

None.

Dec 19 2007, 8:22 pm JaFF Post #133

Quote from frazz
And the game before that, all he found was that I'm not mafia, I think? I don't really remember what happened to Nerdy either.

Anyway, that's pretty dang incriminating. Ok, I'll go ahead and vote Jaff and DTBK.
ROFL. I though you won't buy that faked crap. How is A_of_s_t supposed to logg on as Laser_Dude?

Dapper: you already play like crap, despite the fact that you host Maplantis Mafia. :P On the other hand, I find it amusing to see your new strategy in action.

None.

Dec 19 2007, 8:24 pm A_of-s_t Post #134

aka idmontie

Quote from JaFF
Quote from frazz

ROFL. I though you won't buy that faked crap. How is A_of_s_t supposed to logg on as Laser_Dude?

Dapper: you already play like crap, despite the fact that you host Maplantis Mafia. :P On the other hand, I find it amusing to see your new strategy in action.

Apparently, you haven't said, "Hi" to Laser_Dude like you were supposed to. You would find out EXACTLY how I got that picture.

Personal GitHub
TwitchTV

Dec 19 2007, 8:28 pm JaFF Post #135

Quote from A_of-s_t
Quote from JaFF
Quote from frazz

Apparently, you haven't said, "Hi" to Laser_Dude like you were supposed to. You would find out EXACTLY how I got that picture.
Please, tell me. :)

None.

Dec 19 2007, 8:29 pm ejac1337 Post #136

Quote from JaFF
Quote from A_of-s_t
Quote from JaFF
Quote from frazz

So... Pming laser dude makes you auto-recieve a picture of moose's mafia list?

None.

Dec 19 2007, 8:29 pm A_of-s_t Post #137

aka idmontie

Quote from JaFF
Quote from A_of-s_t
Quote from JaFF
Quote from frazz

No no no. I don't want to spoil our fun. Go talk to him and tell us all what he said.

Personal GitHub
TwitchTV

Dec 19 2007, 8:30 pm Dapperdan Post #138

Quote from JaFF
Dapper: you already play like crap, despite the fact that you host Maplantis Mafia.

Very funny, sorry to say it's not going to save you from dying. It's pretty clear that I don't play like crap, and that I know exactly how you play. You continue to ignore all points made against you. I know you're mad you got owned, but w/e. I'll own up to it if you're not mafia. That's all that there is to it.

Quote from JaFF
On the other hand, I find it amusing to see your new strategy in action.

I play almost completely stream of concious. I have no true strategies. I am engrossed in the game enough that I don't have to worry about fucking up things that are within my reach, I wouldn't allow myself to do so.

None.

Dec 19 2007, 8:31 pm frazz Post #139

JaFF, not to be Dapperdan like, but even if you weren't mafia, lynching you would be extremely useful. We would know precisely who the mafia is if you weren't. Not that I think you aren't.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 19 2007, 8:39 pm by frazz.

None.

Dec 19 2007, 8:33 pm A_of-s_t Post #140

aka idmontie

Dapperdan plays the Mafia like all aspects of life: Hard and deep.

Personal GitHub
TwitchTV

Options
Pages: < 1 « 5 6 7 8 926 >
  Back to forum