Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia #4: PARTY HARD
SEN Mafia #4: PARTY HARD
Dec 14 2007, 9:59 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 626 >

Dec 18 2007, 6:14 am frazz Post #61

Will Nerdy die if he doesn't change his avvy?

None.

Dec 18 2007, 4:02 pm Moose Post #62

We live in a society.

In the newly formed nation of Moosetopia, the country's space program was prepearing for a space launch. The first man on the moon was to be the President of Moosetopia himself, Mini Moose 2707. However, as he climbed into the shuttle, little did he know that he would never return to earth.

The countdown proceeded normally and the rocket lifted off. After breaking free of earth's gravitational field, the problems started. The rocket veered far off course from the moon and headed straight towards the sun. Mini Moose 2707 and his crew become baffled as the onboard computers started displaying gibberish. The controls to the shuttle became locked and red lights went off everywhere. Moose left his crew to find a manual override.

All of a sudden, gunshots rang out from the room where the crew was. Moose knew what was happening, and quickly started to radio back to Earth. His transmission was as follows: "My worst fear has been realized. There has a been a mafia presence in Moosetopia threatening to destroy our great nation. For years they have plotted, and now they have the courage to act. Do your best to defend yourselves! Don't worry about me, it didn't really matter anyway because..."

All of a sudden, a bullet interrupted him. In his last minutes, Moose turned and saw his killer. The final expression on his face was half shock and half laughter. A voice from behind took the transmitter and said: "Moosetopia is ours, leave your country now."

Due to UN regulations however, Moosetopians are not permitted to leave their country, due to their fascination with mafia killings, daily double lynchings, and other violent tendencies. They gathered into the town hall. Looking about themselves, it seemed as if some of the people were familiar, yet hadn't been there a few minutes ago. However, they still came to do what they do best: lynch.

** DAY ONE START **
Start this baby up. Remember, every day is a double lynch, so pick up to TWO DIFFERENT people to lynch.

[noclues] Everyone should have their role PMs. I may have fucked up and sent some doubles. Tell me if I did that, because I need to be sure of who you are. Odds are the second one is correct, though. :P[/noclues]

Post has been edited 5 time(s), last time on Dec 18 2007, 8:12 pm by Mini Moose 2707. Reason: Grammars

Dec 18 2007, 4:53 pm ejac1337 Post #63

So, anyone have any ideas?

ps: woot, first.

None.

Dec 18 2007, 5:30 pm JaFF Post #64

We wanted to form our own colony in outer space. frazz started the topic about this subject. Zycorax has a spaceship in his signature.

I'm thinking about the fact that Moose's last expression was half shock and half laughter. Maybe he saw a funny avatar/signature?...

None.

Dec 18 2007, 5:50 pm Doodan Post #65

You sent me a mayor PM. ;p

None.

Dec 18 2007, 8:16 pm Symmetry Post #66

Dungeon Master

Quote from JaFF
We wanted to form our own colony in outer space. frazz started the topic about this subject. Zycorax has a spaceship in his signature.

A battlekruser is a spaceship.

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Dec 18 2007, 10:09 pm Dapperdan Post #67

JaFF is mafia. Gogo hunches.

First vote JaFF.

None.

Dec 18 2007, 10:24 pm JaFF Post #68

Quote from Dapperdan
JaFF is mafia. Gogo hunches.

First vote JaFF.
:lol: Hunches =! facts, sorry. You'll be the one who started a bandwagon against one of the most useful townies. ;)

None.

Dec 18 2007, 10:27 pm Dapperdan Post #69

Quote from JaFF
Hunches =! facts, sorry. You'll be the one who started a bandwagon against one of the most useful townies.

Except, as I already said, you're not townie, you're mafia, so I don't have to worry about that. You're only a useful townie when you're a townie, bud. ;)

None.

Dec 18 2007, 10:35 pm WoAHorde Post #70

Random gibberish may point to omginbd, as his name appears to be gibberish on sight.

None.

Dec 18 2007, 10:38 pm Dapperdan Post #71

Random gibberish may point to omginbd, as his name appears to be gibberish on sight.

I find that type of intepretation to be a giant stretch. I've never seen any clues like this that are real, and wouldn't expect Moose to start on something like that now. Nonetheless, it's not really anything we could use today.

None.

Dec 18 2007, 11:19 pm NudeRaider Post #72

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Due to UN regulations however, Moosetopians are not permitted to leave their country, due to their fascination with mafia killings, daily double lynchings, and other violent tendencies.
Haha that's the best part of the stories you create I've ever read. :lol:
Gave me a big laugh. Thx Moose :D

Dec 18 2007, 11:22 pm NudeRaider Post #73

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from Killer_Kow
Says someone who's avatar is a spaceship... O.o

Dec 18 2007, 11:45 pm frazz Post #74

I thought it was a crazy light saber.

Maybe it's just me, but it seems there are links to things that have been going on in the Brain forum (real name is too long).

1. The moon thing relates to my solar expansion theory.
2. The bogus UN thing, as well as the existence of a Moosetopia points to politics in general (yenku seems to want a utopia, but he's not playing).

None.

Dec 18 2007, 11:55 pm Symmetry Post #75

Dungeon Master

Quote from NudeRaider
Quote from Killer_Kow
Says someone who's avatar is a spaceship... O.o

Well, I wasn't about to point that out :P

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Dec 19 2007, 12:02 am A_of-s_t Post #76

aka idmontie

I vote:

JaFF and Zycorax

Until someone convinces me otherwise.

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Dec 19 2007, 12:06 am Killer2121 Post #77

I vote

JaFF and Zycorax to :)

None.

Dec 19 2007, 12:36 am ~:Deathawk:~ Post #78

ima vote 4 jaff and zycorax pwpnwpnwpn

None.

Dec 19 2007, 12:56 am A_of-s_t Post #79

aka idmontie

Now look at this:

Say that the gibberish clue points to omginbd. Then the space clues point to Zycorax. If we follow this “countdown” pattern, we get JaFF as the next logical Mafioso.

Now, notice that the pattern goes down by two. Laser_Dude’s account number is 79. 7+2 = 9.

But, wait, theres more!

34. Vi3t-X (P)
THAT is PURE gibberish, and its SPACY!

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Dec 19 2007, 1:13 am Vi3t-X Post #80

I kno, Im up there twice.

I have a special role called:

Twin Aspect

Requires: Hydralisk, Twin Aspect Research

Attack: Twlight Spines

Armor: Millenium Army's Army

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 626 >
  Back to forum