Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Dumbest person you know
Dumbest person you know
Aug 29 2011, 1:19 am
By: ClansAreForGays
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 >

Sep 5 2011, 7:38 pm Fire_Kame Post #61

wth is starcraft

Quote from ClansAreForGays
Also I don't know what's more lame: The Jesus College quote, or poison actually bothering to deconstruct it.

Poison. The answer is always poison.

Sep 5 2011, 9:27 pm poison_us Post #62

Back* from the grave

Quote from lil-Inferno

I'm tempted to say "there's no free tuition or room for gay people".

Oh, and the girl that posted this has a ton of pictures of her drinking and what not.
It would be the best thing ever if you did.

Also I don't know what's more lame: The Jesus College quote, or poison actually bothering to deconstruct it.
I was going to say me, but...

Quote from Fire_Kame
Poison. The answer is always poison.
Kame beat me.

Sep 9 2011, 8:01 pm poison_us Post #63

Back* from the grave

I recently got an email from my brother that I thought deserves mention. Not a personal experience, but it does make me want to serve on jury duty:

The Game

EDIT: Wait, we can't laugh at idiotic lawyers while court is in session, can we? :dammit:

Sep 10 2011, 1:13 am TiKels Post #64

The only thing that the baby boomers did was give us 20 new STDs
When I heard this I like facepalmed in real life, and just said "no... no... no... I'm just... god I don't even want to argue"

Guy is so socially awkward, and is an asshole to everyone. Like a major asshole.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Sep 10 2011, 4:37 am poison_us Post #65

Back* from the grave

Oh, hello.

Sep 20 2011, 4:37 pm poison_us Post #66

Back* from the grave

Ugh. I know he's not even close to the dumbest, but most recent anti-pot argument was just made by a pothead, while arguing for pot. It takes more space to fix his grammar than it does for him to type it in the first place.

Sep 20 2011, 8:30 pm Lanthanide Post #67

Um, I don't see the problem?

A is wrong, the government can find a way to tax anything they like. Taxing pot is obvious; they tax tobacco and it has the same major use.

D is right although overstating the uses of medicinal marijuana. Pot has 'hurt' people, but not through it's direct effects like both tobacco and alcohol do, which is effectively what he means. For pot being 'legal' again he's talking about medical marijuana.

So what exactly is your problem?

None.

Sep 20 2011, 8:59 pm poison_us Post #68

Back* from the grave

I didn't mean to imply that A was right with government failing to tax. We all know the government does as it pleases since nobody cares to stop it.

You and Oh_Man would get along nicely. His grammar is atrocious, though it's actually better than some high school graduates, despite being a dropout. He's actively arguing against pot, saying it stimulates brain function, but trust me, this kid has shown no evidence of it. Ever. Al, who I'd imagine also partakes in Marijuana, shows similar brain function, albeit greatly reduced enthusiasm.

My point is, if you're arguing for an illegal substance and saying it helps combat various mental problems, at least use some semblance of good grammar to help prove your point. He actually makes me facepalm, though I don't like A's stance I will side with her because D has no idea how to communicate well, despite saying it helps mental processes.

Sep 20 2011, 9:34 pm ubermctastic Post #69

Pot makes you grow brain cells?
We should give it to people with alzheimer's!
Wait... Never mind; They still won't know what's going on.

None.

Sep 23 2011, 11:29 pm Azrael Post #70

Dumbest? I'm not sure I can pick just one. There are people who take American politics seriously, people who take internet arguments seriously, basically people who take life in general so seriously that they don't enjoy a moment of it. People that can't see the forest for the trees.

Sep 23 2011, 11:32 pm Vrael Post #71

I'm pretty sure that I'm the dumbest person I know.

None.

Oct 8 2011, 9:20 pm RIVE Post #72

Just Here For The Pie

I laughed at the title... Then I raged, and raged, and raged.
I do not if the woman takes the cake or the man.

None.

Oct 8 2011, 9:54 pm FatalException Post #73

Quote from RIVE

... You know that didn't actually happen, right? >.>

None.

Oct 8 2011, 9:57 pm lil-Inferno Post #74

Just here for the pie

Quote from FatalException
Quote from RIVE

... You know that didn't actually happen, right? >.>
The last part gave it away.

Oct 8 2011, 11:22 pm RIVE Post #75

Just Here For The Pie

Well, I guess I just took the cake then.

None.

Oct 28 2011, 3:11 am TiKels Post #76

This is kinda dumb...

Ok so I'm on my bus-ride home, when we are coming over an over-pass, a few people are trying to merge on (like 2) and so the bus lady lets one person merge in front of her. That's fine. Mind you, we're going really slow because we're right before a stop-light. The second guy drives up at an abnormally high speed and squeezes into the tiniest space in front of the bus. The light is green. Guy number 2 has completely stopped. Everyone in front of him has already gone through the stop-light. He's just chillin, pissing off our bus driver. She pretty much lays on the horn.

So the bus lady (who is absolutely out-of-her-mind, by the way) starts groaning about it, complaining about the guy in front of us, who happens to be mexican. She basically says stuff like "We got enough mexicans around here, we don't need any more so he should just go back to where he came from" (something like that) or "He's probably too short to even see what's in front of him".

She also complains about people who drive while on their cell-phones. And drives the bus while talking on her cell-phone.

:|

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Jan 18 2012, 7:31 pm poison_us Post #77

Back* from the grave

Green, hands down, is the dumbest person I've ever had the mispleasure to stumble upon.

Jan 18 2012, 7:58 pm ClansAreForGays Post #78

Wow, I fucking hope someone explained how painfully retarded he is.

Jan 18 2012, 8:12 pm Lanthanide Post #79

Meh, it's a stupid point of view but he is able to back it up somewhat logically.

None.

Jan 18 2012, 9:23 pm poison_us Post #80

Back* from the grave

Wow, I fucking hope someone explained how painfully retarded he is.
*She. And I was going to, but
Quote from Lanthanide
he is able to back it up somewhat logically.
and if they're dumb enough to make that statement, they're dumb enough to ignore any counter argument.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 >
  Back to forum