Sep 1 2011, 12:53 am DevliN Post #41

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Why is she the dumbest person you know?

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 1 2011, 1:27 am Fire_Kame Post #42

wth is starcraft

Quote from Sacrieur
There was this one girl in my class during high school. She was so unbearably stupid. I remember one time she had severe alcohol poisoning from drinking too much everclear.

Almost won a Darwin award there.

That reminds me of a girl in my chem class in high school. Her most memorable quote: "eww, there's no way we eat iron. Why would we eat metal? Gross."

Sep 1 2011, 2:29 am ClansAreForGays Post #43

Quote from poison_us
Ok, religious nut gets beat out by white trash.
1st fail - Her profile is private.
2nd - She's hot and I'd fuck the shit out of her. I'm guessing you would too, but she wouldn't, but has with guys you think you're better looking than. So that makes her dumb to you.

Sep 1 2011, 2:56 am ubermctastic Post #44

Quote from ClansAreForGays
Quote from name:K_A
on my other side was the kid that I never talked to, but was hitting on me to try to get me to be his lab partner :crazy:
Are you a gay?!
No, and I don't think he is either... He's just dumb enough to think he's being funny.

None.

Sep 1 2011, 3:37 am poison_us Post #45

Back* from the grave

Quote from ClansAreForGays
Quote from poison_us
Ok, religious nut gets beat out by white trash.
1st fail - Her profile is private.
2nd - She's hot and I'd fuck the shit out of her. I'm guessing you would too, but she wouldn't, but has with guys you think you're better looking than. So that makes her dumb to you.
Ah, didn't realize she had it set to private.
And yes, I'd have sexual relations with that woman. I won't deny that, nor the fact that she'd never even give me a warm glance. I don't know who she's with, if she happens to have a steady relationship for a change. She's dumber than shit, regardless of who she's fucking.

Quick example: She's 16, IIRC, or thereabouts. She posts about how she didn't get hired because the interviewer looked at her profile. Roughly 2 hours later, "White girl wasted tonight?i think so". :disgust:

Sep 1 2011, 3:43 am Azrael Post #46

Quote from poison_us
the fact that she'd never even give me a warm glance.

Not with that attitude. If you do and say the right things at the right times, you can get pretty much any girl you want.

Have confidence and believe in yourself.

Sep 1 2011, 3:44 am lil-Inferno Post #47

Just here for the pie

Quote from poison_us
Quick example: She's 16, IIRC, or thereabouts. She posts about how she didn't get hired because the interviewer looked at her profile. Roughly 2 hours later, "White girl wasted tonight?i think so". :disgust:
This describes every single girl I'm friends with on Facebook.

Sep 1 2011, 4:01 am poison_us Post #48

Back* from the grave

Quote from lil-Inferno
Quote from poison_us
This describes every single girl I'm friends with on Facebook.
True, but I don't have many friends like that in the first place, much less Facebook "friends". I try to keep company with people who are intellectually stimulating. Then again, intelligence comes second to being a good person, so...:ermm:

Quote from name:Azrael.Wrath
Quote from poison_us
the fact that she'd never even give me a warm glance.

Not with that attitude. If you do and say the right things at the right times, you can get pretty much any girl you want.

Have confidence and believe in yourself.
You're right, my attitude is the problem. I can't help but sound like a condescending asshole when I talk to people that I know only got into high school because their rack would make the middleschoolers drool. So I didn't even bother to say much more than "hi" whenever I did see her.

Sep 1 2011, 4:07 am ubermctastic Post #49

I was going to say don't judge a book by it's cover, but poison has supported his oppinion with evidence...
Quote from poison_us
So yes she is hot, but this isn't the relationship deal breakers thread, we are talking about intelligence.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 1 2011, 4:48 pm by K_A.

None.

Sep 1 2011, 4:24 am Sacrieur Post #50

Still Napping

She's stupid, her score on a ten point scale drops by 1 for every 10 IQ points below 100.

None.

Sep 1 2011, 4:20 pm poison_us Post #51

Back* from the grave

I was going to say don't jusge a book by it's cover but this...
Quote from poison_us
Yes she is hot, but this isn't the relationship deal breakers thread
That, and she took her facebook picture in the mirror, which for me = instant -50% respect points
Yes, and I believe I've posted my views upon relationship deal breakers in that thread. I was referencing her stupidity as it pertains to this thread, not as a deal breaker. Either you're trolling or you're not capable of discerning that I introduced her with the idea that we would be talking about her lack of intelligence, not her looks.

Sep 1 2011, 4:24 pm IskatuMesk Post #52

Lord of the Locker Room

I am above and beyond the dumbest person I know.

Points in case -

- Takes 50X longer to learn basic concepts and applications than regular people. E.g., took 10 years to figure out I can extrude edges in 3d modeling.
- Too scared to take on basic tasks I already know how to do, e.g. graphics creation for 2042 in AoW2:SM immediately after I figured out a perfectly good pipeline.
- Too scared to try new things.
- Doesn't know where to focus energy, would rather sleep than put effort into figuring out what to do next.
- Too attached to public opinion.
- Posts about said problems way too fucking much instead of actually working.
- When actually working, take four times as long to do basic tasks as normal people do.

Just as a start.

Show them your butt, and when you do, slap it so it creates a sound akin to a chorus of screaming spider monkeys flogging a chime with cacti. Only then can you find your destiny at the tip of the shaft.

Sep 1 2011, 4:33 pm poison_us Post #53

Back* from the grave

That's ignorance, not stupidity. There's a blurry line that splits the two. We all have little things like that, such as today it took me the entire class to figure out how to multiply matrices. Yep, I could define them in an instant, I could add nearly as fast, but it took me nearly an hour just to get it stuck in my head that one element is the sum of the products of the corresponding row of the first matrix and column of the second.

And then, after figuring that out, it took me 10 minutes just to do a 6x5 matrix times a 5x6 matrix.
EDIT2: Apparently if you hit the enter key while in the "Edit reason" box you refresh the page, but keep the reason.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Sep 1 2011, 4:40 pm by poison_us. Reason: 5x6 not 5v6 :hurr:

Sep 1 2011, 4:45 pm ubermctastic Post #54

Quote from poison_us
I was going to say don't jusge a book by it's cover but this...
Quote from poison_us
Yes she is hot, but this isn't the relationship deal breakers thread
That, and she took her facebook picture in the mirror, which for me = instant -50% respect points
Yes, and I believe I've posted my views upon relationship deal breakers in that thread. I was referencing her stupidity as it pertains to this thread, not as a deal breaker. Either you're trolling or you're not capable of discerning that I introduced her with the idea that we would be talking about her lack of intelligence, not her looks.
I was agreeing with you that this isn't about her looks, and I was talking to CAFG >.<
There I edited my original post to make it less ambiguous.

None.

Sep 4 2011, 8:12 pm lil-Inferno Post #55

Just here for the pie

I'm tempted to say "there's no free tuition or room for gay people".

Oh, and the girl that posted this has a ton of pictures of her drinking and what not.

Sep 4 2011, 8:17 pm Dem0n Post #56

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Quote from lil-Inferno
Oh, and the girl that posted this has a ton of pictures of her drinking and what not.
Is that Amanda Mariee? :awesome:

Sep 4 2011, 8:18 pm lil-Inferno Post #57

Just here for the pie

Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
Quote from lil-Inferno
Is that Amanda Mariee? :awesome:
It's some black girl. ;O

Sep 5 2011, 5:53 am Fire_Kame Post #58

wth is starcraft

Quote from lil-Inferno

Hey I think its pretty clever, whether or not they're laying it on thick. :P

Sep 5 2011, 5:10 pm poison_us Post #59

Back* from the grave

I'm just wondering, is it intentional that she made metaphors that don't make sense? Church is her college, no biggie, but heaven being the university? Clearly the person doesn't understand the difference. Though the person could be from one of the backwater areas that consider "college" equivalent to high school. Heaven is not a collection of churches, regardless of how "college" is defined, rather it's an idealistic place where zombies roam free.

Jesus and the holy spirit (iirc they're supposed to be part of the holy trinity, where Jesus, god, and the holy spirit are all the same being) shouldn't be allowed to work two jobs in the same institution, that's just madness. "Go see the principal!" "ok" *teacher puts on glasses, changes voice* "What did you do this time John Doe?"

She learns alongside angels? So, not sure if she's is dead (in which case, kudos on getting to and typing on a keyboard) or hallucinating.

The bible is her study book, huh? Damn, I thought my textbooks were hard...this has no references and was revised multiple times, sometimes completely changing the meaning of phrases. I'd hate to learn from something so fictional.

Just wondering, do any legitimate institutions offer a second exam for people who fail the first? I know mine doesn't :(

The person's assignment is "WINNING" souls? Surely there is a better word than "WINNING"? On second thought, maybe there isn't.

Prayer is attendance? Coulda sworn being a good person would be a better phrase, but hey, all serial killers and rapists need some kind of hope, right?

The "CROWN OF LIFE" will sit nicely, next to her Crown of Winning [Phil 4:1].

"PRAISE & WORSHIP is" a motto? Seriously, she must be joking. She needs to cut the shit and go to a real school to figure out subject-verb agreement, or use quotation marks [see final "sentence" for another example of terrible grammar].

Room for all? You've got to be kidding. Who are we going to blame for problems if everyone belongs to the same religion? I've been in church, and simply nothing is more funny than hearing the preacher go on a rant for 10 minutes about sinners, using examples of people who break down or get killed because of "their sins". In fact, on one occasion, the man contradicted himself when he basically said that John Kerry was the devil, and then later in the same sermon said that Kerry is more Christian than Bush, and Bush would only lead us into further destruction of fellow human beings.

Now, with that trolling over, let's move on to see if the person wins the Dunce award.

Sep 5 2011, 6:20 pm ClansAreForGays Post #60

Quote from lil-Inferno

It would be the best thing ever if you did.

Also I don't know what's more lame: The Jesus College quote, or poison actually bothering to deconstruct it.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 >
  Back to forum