Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Showcase > Topic: Temple Siege G
Temple Siege G
Jun 26 2011, 3:22 am
By: IAGG
Pages: < 1 « 6 7 8 9 >

Nov 8 2011, 10:12 am Jack Post #141

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

CAFG why do I never see you online :0 you should organize another tournament.

Korean version of ts may be coming soon. Oh, and apparently g3d might be on the ice tileset. :0

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Nov 8 2011, 8:13 pm Tempz Post #142

Jack love your deep voice :3

None.

Nov 19 2011, 12:24 pm Mewuvmyself Post #143

Hey guys I thought Id come back and see how The TS community has been going :D

None.

Nov 19 2011, 3:15 pm OlimarandLouie Post #144

It's been meh.

None.

Nov 19 2011, 3:50 pm Dem0n Post #145

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Quote from Jack

Korean version of ts may be coming soon. Oh, and apparently g3d might be on the ice tileset. :0
What's the point of no vision if you can see what unit they picked in that "lives" area?

Nov 20 2011, 10:06 pm Jack Post #146

Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
Quote from Jack

What's the point of no vision if you can see what unit they picked in that "lives" area?
It's a bug, and will be fixed in the next version.

Olimar, do you still play TS? What's your username :0

Also peoples: http://www.temple-siege.tk
When g3d releases I'll probably start the season and people can upload replays to get ranked.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Nov 28 2011, 10:29 pm IAGG Post #147

Fixed a few items that needed to be addressed. I was just informed by Jack about being able to determine if a user is on a mac or a pc, and that the addresses that i would need had recently come to light. So I plan on the next version being mac compatable.

None.

Nov 29 2011, 2:52 am UnholyUrine Post #148

I like the part where you say it's not you, but then it turns out it is.

None.

Nov 30 2011, 3:56 am Happy115 Post #149

Hey Gift, Hope that the Temple Siege G Vers are going well... I transfered to SCII since most my friends no longer are on (most them ts friends too) I wont be able to test // find glitches in the map no more but feel free to message me on SCII... TS still needs some work and i appreciated your work and all the others too for making // helping develope temple siege. The reason I'm no longer on Broodwar is because I don't have it no more and to lazy to redownload it. :(

If I know you//know me (were friends on SC 1) Feel free to Message me New Account name is: Itsthatguy on Starcraft 2 (and yes I was Itsthatguy on Broodwar too, and eski2739. [with the period], ekiN.riA and Marisa Kirisame) Anyways Good Luck to all of ya :D

None.

Dec 12 2011, 6:12 am Kernelbob Post #150

ohai guys >:3

None.

Jan 27 2012, 9:18 am Jack Post #151

UnholyUrine, your PM box is full, so here:
Someone on bnet, I forget who (alphaOne?) said you had a banner for the temple siege website you wanted to give me. Is this true or was it a fake UU on bnet?

Red classic.

Feb 6 2012, 10:18 pm Jack Post #152

Temple Siege summoner tutorial and gameplay. Just a 1v1 so I dominated of course :D

Red classic.

Mar 16 2012, 3:51 am rudxo427 Post #153

IAMGODSGIFT BE4 U RELEASE TS G3E, READ THIS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this doesnt happen very often in TS, but i need this dealed with.
When people go mass reavers, lots of reavers are spawned. There is no problem here.
But, the problem is that each reaver holds 10 scarabs that gets recharged every shot..
each scarab takes up as a part of the 1650 unit limit in Starcraft(every single game). So if there are too many reavers,
there will be 10x the scarabs that will disable any spell use cause it cannot spawn any more units(We call it CCMU.) So
the solution: Change the battle tanks(reavers) so they only have 1 scarab at a time, and when it is used, it gets another ONE
scarab, not TEN. This will cause much less lag(depends) and players will actually be able to use spells as they wish.
If u dont get what i say, just msg me. This is all for gaming quality. Please fix.
IAMGODSGIFT READ THIS

None.

Mar 16 2012, 4:48 am ClansAreForGays Post #154

I think coulda swore I changed it to two (you don't want 1, or they mindlessly walk forward for a second). Either the last person I gave it to changed it back, or I'm thinking of my Zombies Europa map.

Mar 16 2012, 9:16 am Jack Post #155

Bug report: if you kill magician while his arbiter is out the arbiter doesn't die immediately. As in, it can still attack and stun for the standard duration of the spell.

Red classic.

Mar 23 2012, 12:20 am rudxo427 Post #156

Quote from Jack
Bug report: if you kill magician while his arbiter is out the arbiter doesn't die immediately. As in, it can still attack and stun for the standard duration of the spell.
and another one, even after its l4 is gone, it doesnt say the player using magician is eliminated even after its 3rd death.
When it dies on last life right after arbiter is gone, the message doesnt show up till the cooldown is over.
this doesnt rlly affect the game, except that its probe might build before the message shows up.

None.

Mar 23 2012, 2:13 pm Sacrieur Post #157

Still Napping

It's not a bug it's a game mechanic :awesome:

None.

Mar 24 2012, 3:11 am rudxo427 Post #158

Quote from Sacrieur
It's not a bug it's a game mechanic :awesome:
eh no
if the magician has been saving money for spawns(very rare but screw that) they can build them
before the time runs out... and that may decide the game :P

None.

Mar 24 2012, 3:30 am rudxo427 Post #159

Already posted on topic about rankings, but ill copy what i said
Any terrain placement changes in g3e? Top should be like bot, and
bot should have 1 more cannon on top right of the pylon(the one closest to beacon)
Mist should be changed a bit, as some other ppl suggested.. i never saw any1 use l4..
too slow to actually cast it on the enemy heroes unless stunned.. its l3 can be effective but
i think there can be a better l3 than that.. as the title of "The Ultimate Simmer'(People call Mist that :P), there should be
another spell that can help build(lovely) or protect(there alrdy is, l2 and its helpful, but its chance of getting another cannon is stupid, and
all i saw was UNIT UNPLACABLE!)
i know there arent many ideas left to use(maybe none), but.. Eh.
Lastly, if mist still exists in g3e, i wish it was like 1 l1= energy for hallu and 2 l1s within 3 seconds since sometimes u need to hallu more than once= bring probe to mist
idc if ppl say this idea sux, its just a suggestion..
OH WAIT i was reading this thing, but this can come out in korean..? What?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 24 2012, 3:35 am by rudxo427.

None.

May 23 2012, 4:06 am IAGG Post #160

Allllllright, I just released the copy of Temple Siege G3e. Its been a few months since i even looked at the map due to school but i tested it a lot with some friends so it should be good to go. If there are any bugs with the new content just give me a heads up and ill look into it. I was also asked by a few people to have a revive OPTION in the beginning of the game. This revive option would cost possibly 6 civs between the remaining players to revive an eliminated team member. This feature would only be allowed once per person. There would be an option in the beginning of the game to enable this or disable this feature. Give me some feedback on this because I don't care either way if it would be implemented or not.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 6 7 8 9 >
  Back to forum