Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Showcase > Topic: Temple Siege G
Temple Siege G
Jun 26 2011, 3:22 am
By: IAGG
Pages: < 1 « 7 8 9

May 23 2012, 6:43 am Jack Post #161

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

I'll update the website sometime.

What about the 2 special things you were going to impliment?

I don't like the idea of a revive.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

May 24 2012, 12:50 am IAGG Post #162

Yeah i have a bunch of replays for u if your still doing that, and I was looking into how i would do the revive and it would be very difficult lol. But if a lot of people want it, then I would try to put it in but would 100% have the option in the beginning to enable or disable it

None.

May 24 2012, 3:01 am ClansAreForGays Post #163

I always thought dead players should be given a probe to fool around with, and it respawns every time it dies.

May 24 2012, 3:40 am IAGG Post #164

Quote from ClansAreForGays
I always thought dead players should be given a probe to fool around with, and it respawns every time it dies.

lol that would def be an interesting feature. would u allow them to create spawns?

None.

May 26 2012, 3:14 am rudxo427 Post #165

no credits?
thats a shame to lots of people that helped :/
anyway, that probe idea is good :D
thatd make sims more important, because if the person that died doesnt have any money,
its pointless, r u gonna kill spawns with a probe? -.-(errr maybe broods, but..)
and that probe can change a game(feed or kill)

None.

May 26 2012, 8:00 pm ClansAreForGays Post #166

Yeah, but set the minerals to zero on death. They can only spend the occasional 5 minerals they get from team exp/sims

May 27 2012, 3:27 am Jack Post #167

That's imbaaaaaaaa but sounds fun. But don't let it build anything, imagine a mist-fed dead player building masses of spawn.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

May 27 2012, 3:45 am ClansAreForGays Post #168

if there's a new hero that feeds its allies minerals then no spawn building i guess. I don't see letting them build cannons and sims game breaking though. Sure lessens the impact of killing a player 3 times, but not by much int he grand scheme of things. They should really have something to do while waiting for the next game. Everyone wants all the same players to rejoin for a rm, and it doesn't feel as epic when it's down to 1v1 and you don't have an audience because they're bored.

May 28 2012, 12:37 am rudxo427 Post #169

Limit the buildings to these: Pylons, cannons and sims.
I wish it could be done so pylons cant be built(thatd allow players to build ONLY around their base pylons,)
but i dont think its possible... or u could take out cannons.
Give the eliminated player a forge and nothing else, or dont give the forge to disable any building of cannons.
Without a nexus, nothing but a pylon and assimilator can be built..

Oh, btw, u dont get $$ from ur mates' exp, minerals r based on the number of spawns u kill.
6 broods, 3 lings, 2 rines and 1 zlot each give urself 4 exp+5mins and 1 exp to ur allies, but
u dont get any money from ur mates' exp. $$ is based on ur kills of spawns, not the exp u get from it.
So without sims, this feature is basically useless(99%). :P
And clansrforgays, alchemist(dragoon) feeds mins to his mates with his lvl 4(2nd lvl)

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 28 2012, 12:43 am by rudxo427.

None.

May 29 2012, 9:44 pm rudxo427 Post #170

Today, i got on sc..
i cant connect on us east, but on all other servers...
it says the server is invalid or i need to manually connect to internet..
idk what happened, it jus happened today
please help

nvm all this, it was just the server itself..
i feel kinda bored in ts, ima write strategies for each hero
just give me a list of heroes in game please.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 30 2012, 3:17 am by rudxo427.

None.

May 31 2012, 4:33 am Jack Post #171

http://www.templesiege.com Information on how to sign up for TS2 alpha testing is there!

Rudxo, USEast was down while they transfer servers. You may also see a US Test realm if you log on and then log off.

Red classic.

May 31 2012, 11:30 pm rudxo427 Post #172

well, i dont have scll
so i guess i wont be doing that..
and ya i noticed :P
im just writing strategies for each hero, just my own whether its good or not

None.

Sep 17 2012, 4:36 am honidian Post #173

Nice map. Great work and a lot of fun.

None.

Sep 26 2012, 10:12 pm IAGG Post #174

I Just released Temple Siege G3f. Hope you all enjoy the improvements and changes.

If there is any issues just let me know and I will get right to them

UNTIL THEN... G4a will be next project... And it will have a new unit that NONE of you will be expecting ;)

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Oct 1 2012, 11:21 am by IAGG.

None.

Oct 23 2012, 3:05 am Insignius Post #175

Hii IAGG!! Its me Insignius.
OK Im here to give you some changes for the next TS version (after G3f). I hope you, at least, apply the first 2 changes in the next version. Here is the list:
1- Make Light Mage no need for pylons. In other words, free for him to make combos or cast all his spells at once. You told me that you would only change to support for 4 pylons from start.
2- Make SPECIAL OPS's Lv4 and ASSAULT's Lv2 Scourges KILLABLE. I have seen many people just sitting from their base (in the case of Marine) stacking and sending that shit through the water floor. Also Its gay. I´m not saying to delete that spell but at least give the chance to people to escape it somehow. The same applies for FIREBAT (Stunning and draining and stuning and draining and stunning and draining and stunning and draining and stunning and draining IS SO FUCKING ANNOYING!!!!)
3- Raise General's base attack from 51 to at least 55-60 and his upgrade increment from 7 to 10.
4- Raise General's Lv2 from 5 tanks to 6.
5- Raise General's and Volt's Armor from 3 to 5 and Warrior's from 2 to 3.
6- Raise Archer's lv3 from 7 Guardians to 8.
7- Mutant's rigged so do something about it LOL :bleh:

Thank you for reading this and taking your time for it. Also Thanks before hand if you decide to apply these suggestions! :)

None.

Oct 23 2012, 3:29 am Insignius Post #176

Hey forgot to mention a couple more changes:
8- Remove the first RANDOM option (the one with the Scout).
9- I was thinking about making 2 kinds of SIMS. OFC It would be the normal sims (Assimilators) and i tought of making a 2nd sim building which will cost more to produce but far greater income... a DRONE (since i see it hasnt been used in the map)to make EXTRACTORS. PROBES cost 25 minerals and DRONES would be 50, 25 ASSIMILATORS and 50 EXTRACTORS (15 is the income from each assimilator, 30-35 from each EXTRACTOR). And OFC the EXTRACTOR would have far more HP and DEFENSE points.
10- Upgrade defense from both teams. In the area surrounding the temple, besides the 4 cannons and 2 pylons there, you would like to put sunkens and spores to improve the def. Those Zerg Defenses would be stronger than cannons.
11- MECH's Lv4, besides doing WEAPON BARRAGE, make him transform into a wraith so he would have to make air ups like General. The Wraith should be like Vulture: low HP and be able to cloak.

None.

Jan 14 2013, 2:04 am Insignius Post #177

Hey IAGG I am Insignius!
Here I have some things that might be good to add or change next TS:
1- Upgrade MANA max amount from 450 to 500; Faster regeneration with it and 80 initial mana instead of 60.
2- Upgrade General's lv2 from 5 tanks to 6.
3- Upgrade General's lv4 Wraith waves from 3 to 4 and from one 1 BC to 2 and 2 shots each.
4- Team members can exchange exp civs and money to get exp.
5- Exchange 10 team civs to heal a quarter of Temple's HP.
6- Archer's lv3 from 7 guards to 8.
7- Light Mage now will have 2 lv1s: casting it once with no the normal lv1, twice will summon a LIGHT ORB (50 mana). This Orb will be an Observer to move around for 10 secs.
8- Assault's lv1 corsair should drain mana less faster (at least against LM).
9- More base HP for General as well as MAX HP.
[/color]10- Introduction of SUPER SIMS. Players buy a DRONE with will become the super sims. They will give double income and also double HP and resistence but will cost way for more than normal sims (suggested quantity: 10 mins each drone, 50 each super sim).
11- Make a trigger to detect and remind team of an AFK player during selection and/or when he has more than 30 secs- 1min without moving from temple's grounds.
12- Upgrade General's armor from 3 to 5 base.

None.

Mar 24 2013, 8:08 am Insignius Post #178

Bandit and Earth Demon (lurker) should be brought back for G4a, along with Juggernaut.
IAGG should see if he's able to re add them and balance the stats. Also, see if there's a possibility to hold tournaments again. :D

None.

Mar 24 2013, 3:15 pm Sacrieur Post #179

Still Napping

Hi! It's extremely doubtful there are going to be more versions released. The TS community has been migrating to sc2 and (as a result) ts2. But I will comment on your suggestions.

Quote from Insignius
Hey IAGG I am Insignius!
1- Upgrade MANA max amount from 450 to 500; Faster regeneration with it and 80 initial mana instead of 60.

Breaks the l3 barrier too quickly, I'd think. The mana cap could potentially be raised, but it's really just a benefit lm doesn't need.

2- Upgrade General's lv2 from 5 tanks to 6.

General, general, the ill-fated hero. This could be helpful, but MOAR DPS isn't the answer for him, I don't think.

3- Upgrade General's lv4 Wraith waves from 3 to 4 and from one 1 BC to 2 and 2 shots each.

Ah... l4 is already quite strong you see. MOAR DPS doesn't fix him at that level, just breaks him more.

4- Team members can exchange exp civs and money to get exp.

Money for xp isn't a terrible idea.

5- Exchange 10 team civs to heal a quarter of Temple's HP.

That's way to high a price to justify the benefit. The temple should regenerate itself slowly, really (based on how many gateways are left).

6- Archer's lv3 from 7 guards to 8.

Is Archer too weak in this aspect? I never thought so.

7- Light Mage now will have 2 lv1s: casting it once with no the normal lv1, twice will summon a LIGHT ORB (50 mana). This Orb will be an Observer to move around for 10 secs.

I've suggested something similar before, it was never implemented.

8- Assault's lv1 corsair should drain mana less faster (at least against LM).

It used to, but it was nerfed because it was too strong. Assaults l1 is still by far the best l1 in the game.

9- More base HP for General as well as MAX HP.

Not sure that would fix him either.

[/color]10- Introduction of SUPER SIMS. Players buy a DRONE with will become the super sims. They will give double income and also double HP and resistence but will cost way for more than normal sims (suggested quantity: 10 mins each drone, 50 each super sim).

So you get the same amount of money as twice as many sims, but they're far easier to protect because they're fewer and tougher. This would make normal sims completely useless. Sims are fine how they are.

11- Make a trigger to detect and remind team of an AFK player during selection and/or when he has more than 30 secs- 1min without moving from temple's grounds.

Why?

12- Upgrade General's armor from 3 to 5 base.

Maybe, I would compromise on 4.

None.

Apr 3 2013, 2:51 am Insignius Post #180

Hey thank you for replying my suggestion (i confess i would be unheard since nobody comes and talks here anymore) :-(
Before i tell you about the new things i have thought, what do you mean by MOAR DPS? what's that? (srry for my ignorance lol)

You said something very true, the ts1 community is going to ts2 (but still there are many players in sc1 including me). I was having a conversation with some guy about if IAGG would ever come back (hes been absent for a long period in ts1), and therefore, we thought that if G4a wont be released for sc1 by IAGG, then someone else might continue to create newer versions.

IAGG said he was going to create Juggernaut for G4a (as mentioned by IAGG, it would be an Ultralisk). Recently, I've been thinking if in future versions somebody or IAGG himself could re add Bandit and Earth Demon.

Lastly, I'd like some heroes be strenghten up like General, Archer and Light Mage. General should be far better in early game he dies so quickly by anyone, plus he has slow start training already (making him harder). You might think that i'm crazy but General is one of my favorite heroes and it saddens me seeing him so weak until late game and depending on who's he's facing. Those are some changes i'd like to see on him, but for now I want to know about ts1's future.

Thank you Sacrieur! (I'd like to see you sometime at ts1)

Edit: The super sims will give double the income (30 in contrast of 15 of normal sims) but i think it'll take a little more time to give the income.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 3 2013, 4:46 am by Roy. Reason: Use edit rather than posting twice in a row when appropriate, pl

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 7 8 9
  Back to forum