Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Custom Maps > Topic: Diablo - Mortal Shroud
Diablo - Mortal Shroud
Feb 10 2011, 1:00 am
By: Ahli
Pages: < 1 « 43 44 45 46 4754 >

Feb 4 2014, 6:01 am mrdorkus Post #881

Got more questions

1. Since you said there's no perm stat gain in your mod, what does the spectral elixir do? I have one right now, afraid to use it as there's no description (don't want to waste it). Maybe you can make this potion the stat reset potion if you don't plan on it giving +1 perm to all stats.

2. Even though there's only 3 classes in this game, 1 stash shared with all 3 seems very little space, can you add a feature to buy more stash space like d3?

3. Some quest, you made it so that it drops unique from D1 with variation, others, you made it drop rare items instead maybe because the uniques suck (magic rock quest/contaminated water/ogden's sign, etc...), however, I find the unique necklace from halls of the blind sucks too, plan on making it a rare necklace instead?

4. You mentioned fast/er/est hit recovery doesn't spawn on weapons, just found this

5. What's the maximum socket on each item?

6. Can you have it so that there's not a bunch of monsters near entrances/exits especially when going deeper in the dungeon. I found on several occasions that a mob of monsters was around the entrance as soon as I get in.

7. Been meaning to ask for a long time, "In memory of my father", what does that mean? (if it's too personal, I can understand you don't want to share).

8. Another bug, not sure why this is displaying a negative icon on the item, both modifier is positive, however, since this is a rare item, there should be at least 3 modifiers, I'm not sure what negative modifier would offset against fast attack speed or gold (to my knowledge, gold isn't in D1 and there's no negative attack speed). Not sure if the bug is a rare item showing only 2 modifier and/or negative modifier is not displaying properly (when I equip it, no stat on character sheet went down).

Post has been edited 7 time(s), last time on Feb 4 2014, 9:20 am by mrdorkus.

None.

Feb 4 2014, 11:36 am Ahli Post #882

I do stuff and thingies... Try widening and reducing the number of small nooks and crannies to correct the problem.

Quote from mrdorkus
1. Since you said there's no perm stat gain in your mod, what does the spectral elixir do? I have one right now, afraid to use it as there's no description (don't want to waste it). Maybe you can make this potion the stat reset potion if you don't plan on it giving +1 perm to all stats.
The first elixir per difficulty adds permanently +3 to all stats. Sorry, I forgot about that. :D
Every other usage grants 20% resistances for all elements for 30 minutes. So, it's a great item.

Quote from mrdorkus
2. Even though there's only 3 classes in this game, 1 stash shared with all 3 seems very little space, can you add a feature to buy more stash space like d3?
It's likely that I will increase the stash size with multiple pages, yes. But that requires me to further improve how items are stored. I would need to compress the data of heroes that aren't played to reduce the bank file size. Else, it might be very easy to hit the 1mb limit.

Quote from mrdorkus
3. Some quest, you made it so that it drops unique from D1 with variation, others, you made it drop rare items instead maybe because the uniques suck (magic rock quest/contaminated water/ogden's sign, etc...), however, I find the unique necklace from halls of the blind sucks too, plan on making it a rare necklace instead?
It's a rare necklace with a guaranteed suffix roll with the spell charges.

Quote from mrdorkus
4. You mentioned fast/er/est hit recovery doesn't spawn on weapons, just found this
Damned. :D The data in my text files and the map seem to mismatch. But I don't think it's a problem that it can roll on weapons.

Quote from mrdorkus
5. What's the maximum socket on each item?
The size of the item. So, 1-6 depending on the item.

Quote from mrdorkus
6. Can you have it so that there's not a bunch of monsters near entrances/exits especially when going deeper in the dungeon. I found on several occasions that a mob of monsters was around the entrance as soon as I get in.
There are less monsters around entrances already. The problem is that they see you and walk directly towards you. So, it's either this or monsters not able to notice you at all on distance. This is a problem existing in the map the whole time. In the cathedral dungeons, the entrance will spawn in the smallest room of the level, so this is no problem there.

Quote from mrdorkus
7. Been meaning to ask for a long time, "In memory of my father", what does that mean? (if it's too personal, I can understand you don't want to share).
My father died more than 2 years ago. This is the biggest thing I've ever created, so I devoted this map to him.

Quote from mrdorkus
8. Another bug, not sure why this is displaying a negative icon on the item, both modifier is positive, however, since this is a rare item, there should be at least 3 modifiers, I'm not sure what negative modifier would offset against fast attack speed or gold (to my knowledge, gold isn't in D1 and there's no negative attack speed). Not sure if the bug is a rare item showing only 2 modifier and/or negative modifier is not displaying properly (when I equip it, no stat on character sheet went down).
The item has two times the same affix type with the gold find. That's a bug as I've forgot to add that rule to the item generator. I will replace the worse stat with another non-cursed-affix.

Feb 4 2014, 5:33 pm mrdorkus Post #883

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you're coping well these past two years.

I also don't think having hit recovery on weapons is a problem.

For the following suffix, I suggest you change it from this specific value as it'll quickly be useless late game.

I suggest you change it to how hellfire modified it:

of Piercing - minus 2 to 6 armor class to minus 25% AC
of Puncturing - minus 4 to 12 AC to minus 50% AC
of Bashing - minus 8 to 24 AC to minus 75% AC

If you feel the percentage needs to be tweak, tweak the percentage amount but I still feel percentage method is better than a fixed value.

The same applies to prefix flaming & Lightning and suffixes of flame/fire/burning and of shock/lightning/thunder which adds fire and lightning damage respectively, which becomes a useless amount later in the game. A suggestion would either be, used fixed value but have it have a multiplier in difficulty to compensate or use percentage based, such as 5%, 10%, 15% damage for fire and 1 to 10%, 2 to 20% and 3 to 30% for lightning.

This also brings about other problems if you're adding different difficulty in the game (nightmare and hell), as things like of thorns is completely useless unless you use percentage base return damage (even so, thorns have been useless in each game but i guess it'll be less useless if % damage returned instead of fixed amount). Things that add fixed damage like quality/maiming/slaying/gore/carnage/slaughter also need to be percentage or revamp to work with difficulty setting.

As for life, mana, stats, not sure how to revamp those to make them feasible, probably multiplier for difficulty would be a better solution. Since all other prefix/suffix are % base, they should work well especially when found on better tier items in nightmare and hell difficulty.

Also, as for the detrimental prefixes/suffixes, I feel they need to be scrap but I'm pretty sure you don't want to do that. But I still feel they don't add much to the game, just annoy players as that's why they're removed in D2.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 4 2014, 10:52 pm by Ahli. Reason: merged posts

None.

Feb 4 2014, 11:22 pm Ahli Post #884

I do stuff and thingies... Try widening and reducing the number of small nooks and crannies to correct the problem.

Quote from mrdorkus
of Piercing - minus 2 to 6 armor class to minus 25% AC
of Puncturing - minus 4 to 12 AC to minus 50% AC
of Bashing - minus 8 to 24 AC to minus 75% AC

If you feel the percentage needs to be tweak, tweak the percentage amount but I still feel percentage method is better than a fixed value.
In hellfire, the mechanic might be pretty broken as reducing the AC can either have no impact or aa huge impact.

I've always altered the implementation of this affix in my map. It's permanently reducing the defense value of the monster by Max( real value, percentage value), so, for example: it reduces by 6 or 6% of the defense value per hit depending which value is higher. It has no effect in PvP.

With my change to a chance to hit and defense system which is working like D2's system, the affix might be really good versus bosses as your hit chance raises with every weapon hit.
So, I actually consider this potentially broken. :D
But it has little to no effect on monsters that die within a few hits.

Quote from mrdorkus
The same applies to prefix flaming & Lightning and suffixes of flame/fire/burning and of shock/lightning/thunder which adds fire and lightning damage respectively, which becomes a useless amount later in the game. A suggestion would either be, used fixed value but have it have a multiplier in difficulty to compensate or use percentage based, such as 5%, 10%, 15% damage for fire and 1 to 10%, 2 to 20% and 3 to 30% for lightning.
That's true.

Quote from mrdorkus
This also brings about other problems if you're adding different difficulty in the game (nightmare and hell), as things like of thorns is completely useless unless you use percentage base return damage (even so, thorns have been useless in each game but i guess it'll be less useless if % damage returned instead of fixed amount). Things that add fixed damage like quality/maiming/slaying/gore/carnage/slaughter also need to be percentage or revamp to work with difficulty setting.
Why do they need revamps? I could just add new ones. But I will look at that when I'm creating the difficulties and test them.

Quote from mrdorkus
As for life, mana, stats, not sure how to revamp those to make them feasible, probably multiplier for difficulty would be a better solution. Since all other prefix/suffix are % base, they should work well especially when found on better tier items in nightmare and hell difficulty.
I will add more affixes I assume.

Quote from mrdorkus
Also, as for the detrimental prefixes/suffixes, I feel they need to be scrap but I'm pretty sure you don't want to do that. But I still feel they don't add much to the game, just annoy players as that's why they're removed in D2.
Yeah, they become more uncommon the further you travel in the game and they add a risk to item changes. I really like the cursed item aspect of D1. It was always something I've missed in later games. But D1 just made them too bad, especially their unique items often were quite punishing as many of them had negative aspects.

Feb 5 2014, 3:00 am mrdorkus Post #885

Before adding higher difficulty, are you going to completely finish normal and clean up everything (models, etc....) or will you jump into adding difficulty + tier items, etc....?

With so many things you need to work on including the contest stuff, whats the estimate for finishing up this mod? year? 2 years?

Also, on the loading screen it says "after this, there's a second loading screen for random dungeons". I think it should be changed to randomizing the dungeons.

Does the scrambling item to reroll blue or rare items based the reroll on your character level?

Does rerolling always generate the lowest number of modifiers (1 for blue and 3 for rare)?

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Feb 5 2014, 9:12 am by mrdorkus.

None.

Feb 5 2014, 10:07 am Ahli Post #886

Quote from mrdorkus
Before adding higher difficulty, are you going to completely finish normal and clean up everything (models, etc....) or will you jump into adding difficulty + tier items, etc....?

With so many things you need to work on including the contest stuff, whats the estimate for finishing up this mod? year? 2 years?

Also, on the loading screen it says "after this, there's a second loading screen for random dungeons". I think it should be changed to randomizing the dungeons.

Does the scrambling item to reroll blue or rare items based the reroll on your character level?

Does rerolling always generate the lowest number of modifiers (1 for blue and 3 for rare)?
I have no deadlines, no time expectations, no estimages. It's impossible for me to do as I will never know how much energy I have to invest into my studies and how much is left for projects like this.
Most of the time I've worked on aspects I was motivated to.

Rerolling items rerolls the existing affixes. So, an item with 4 affixes will have 4 affixes after rerolling, too.
Yes, rerolling/adding affixes is based on your character level right now.

Feb 5 2014, 10:27 pm mrdorkus Post #887

In multiplayer, all item drop is free for all style? Is it possible to make it like D3 style, each person gets their own instance drop. How does it work for quest rewards?

Does shrines that have permanent buff such as durability , defense, weapon damage, & skill level increase on your currently equipped items also have the negative aspect such as in D1 (although D1 was a temporary effect)? Meaning, such as Hidden shrine, it supposedly adds 10 durability to all equipped items but one item gets -10 durability. Does it only impact currently equipped item or all items in inventory?

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Feb 5 2014, 10:39 pm by mrdorkus.

None.

Feb 5 2014, 11:24 pm Ahli Post #888

Quote from mrdorkus
In multiplayer, all item drop is free for all style? Is it possible to make it like D3 style, each person gets their own instance drop. How does it work for quest rewards?

Does shrines that have permanent buff such as durability , defense, weapon damage, & skill level increase on your currently equipped items also have the negative aspect such as in D1 (although D1 was a temporary effect)? Meaning, such as Hidden shrine, it supposedly adds 10 durability to all equipped items but one item gets -10 durability. Does it only impact currently equipped item or all items in inventory?
It's possible to make it D3 style, yes. Atm, only the quest rewards work like that.

Quest reward items are only visible by a specific player until it is successfully picked up by the player. So, you can't accidentially transfer items to other players. If you pick it up and drop it, it becomes visible by all players. Your personal items have a green instead of a yellow circle around them.

Shrine's persistent item modifications:

Hidden shrine:
Hidden shrine alters the durability of items within the inventory (which includes the items equipped) that are not indestructible.
If you have 1 destructible items in your inventory, it will lose 5 durability and receive 1 max durability (I just fixed a bug making this effect not run for the next patch).
If you have at least 2 destructible items in your inventory, it will pick one, reduce up to 5 current and 5 max durability. The item can be destroyed in the process. Then it picks three other items and adds 5 current and 5 max durability to them.
If you have no destructible item in your inventory, the shrine does nothing.

Weird Shrine
Improves the equipped weapon's max damage by 1 with an upper limit of 20%.

Glamour Shrine
Improves the defense value of an equipped armor item (= shield/helm/body armor) by 1 with an upper limit of 10%.

Eldritch Shrine
Transforms potions into rejuvenation potions of the same quality.

Feb 5 2014, 11:55 pm mrdorkus Post #889

So no enchanted shrine in this game (increase all skills by 1 except 1, which it decreases by 1 or 2 if it's max level (15)?

What you describe for glamour shrine was what gloomy shrine did, what does gloomy shrine do now?

None.

Feb 6 2014, 1:28 am Ahli Post #890

Quote from mrdorkus
So no enchanted shrine in this game (increase all skills by 1 except 1, which it decreases by 1 or 2 if it's max level (15)?

What you describe for glamour shrine was what gloomy shrine did, what does gloomy shrine do now?
There is no gloomy shrine anymore. The name didn't fit the effect at all. That's why I renamed it (and maybe another few).

There are 37 shrine types + random effect shrine.

Feb 6 2014, 2:11 am mrdorkus Post #891

Seriously, I wish there's a wiki with all the prefix/suffix, shrines, spells, etc... you have for this mod or maybe you have a document with all these changes for us to look at?

Oh, and you didn't answer if enchanted shrine is in the game in which it gives you +1 level to all skills and lowers 1.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 6 2014, 4:02 am by mrdorkus.

None.

Feb 6 2014, 6:07 am Ahli Post #892

Quote from mrdorkus
Seriously, I wish there's a wiki with all the prefix/suffix, shrines, spells, etc... you have for this mod or maybe you have a document with all these changes for us to look at?

Oh, and you didn't answer if enchanted shrine is in the game in which it gives you +1 level to all skills and lowers 1.
No, that shrine doesn't exist. But the Enchanted Shrine grants a spell level and extra mana.

I will add a few copies of my documents in the first post.

edit:
There is a bug in the sc2 engine: Sounds ignore their offsets. This leads to a few NPC speeches talking about something else before they reach the start of the written text.
Please ignore that. :)

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 6 2014, 8:52 pm by Ahli.

Feb 6 2014, 9:35 pm Turisten Post #893

Hi.

I have played countless hours in Diablo1 and Hellfire. It is so awesome that you have made this mod to integrate this game in a newer engine :) I love how I can run in the dungeons, and not slow-walk to oblivion.

Anyways, it's quite boring to play caves over and over and not get into hell because the damn lazarus staff don't spawn. Can you please make this a 100% spawn instead of 25%? I have just done 6-7 runs with my lvl30 warrior in caves now. Just make hell open as it should be, and not give it to luck for it to be open.

Also can't wait till you finish hell level 4. I wanna kick Diablos ass and start on nightmare :)

Another thing. It is quite boring to spend these runes to make yellow items, only to get negative stats. Have you thought about making these random items positive stats only? Blue to yellow runes are somewhat rare, and if I get a blue item with 2 good stats, and turn it to yellow i end up with a negative stats and the item is kind of useless again :(

Lastly, the 2nd "Rogue" spell, "lightning trap" is kind of useless. Have you thought of changing this to something more active or better spell? I never use it, cause using other spells always have better effect.

Lastly, I'm leveling my rogue and i feel like the "to hit" mechanism needs some work. Having 70% hit and missing 8 times in a row.. It is faster to get lots of mana and summon a bunch of guardians and wait for them to kill instead.

That's all from me so far :)

Loving the game. Keep up the good work. Hoping for an ETA on hell lvl 4 :P Thanks for doing this!

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 6 2014, 10:15 pm by Turisten.

None.

Feb 6 2014, 11:52 pm Ahli Post #894

Quote from Turisten
Anyways, it's quite boring to play caves over and over and not get into hell because the damn lazarus staff don't spawn. Can you please make this a 100% spawn instead of 25%? I have just done 6-7 runs with my lvl30 warrior in caves now. Just make hell open as it should be, and not give it to luck for it to be open.

Also can't wait till you finish hell level 4. I wanna kick Diablos ass and start on nightmare :)

Another thing. It is quite boring to spend these runes to make yellow items, only to get negative stats. Have you thought about making these random items positive stats only? Blue to yellow runes are somewhat rare, and if I get a blue item with 2 good stats, and turn it to yellow i end up with a negative stats and the item is kind of useless again :(

Lastly, the 2nd "Rogue" spell, "lightning trap" is kind of useless. Have you thought of changing this to something more active or better spell? I never use it, cause using other spells always have better effect.

That's all from me so far :)

Loving the game. Keep up the good work. Hoping for an ETA on hell lvl 4 :P Thanks for doing this!
The skills were intended to level, but I didn't add enough skills to the game to even create skilltrees right now. It's main intention was to allow the Rogue to stun groups of monsters.

I've made curses less likely to be spawned in earlier levels. I still want cursed affixes to exist, but now it should be less overwhelming in earlier levels.
The key item to open hell will spawn every game in the caves with my next update.

Btw, if someone has ideas for skills for the classes, I'm always happy about input and ideas.

Feb 7 2014, 7:11 am mrdorkus Post #895

I had a bunch of skill ideas last year, see page 26, post #534. Not sure if you took any of these into consideration, if I think of anymore, I'll add them. For the level up system for those skills, you can give it exp system as was suggested or if it's too much to program (data storage might be too much), you can make it level up as your character levels up.

I feel the spell skills formula should be reworked some how especially since you're capping the max spell level to 15 now. Also, since you're capping at 15, will you set character's spell level to 15 when they're over level 15?

I feel that there's way too many resistances and immunities on monsters in normal difficulty.

Since there's a cap on how much damage you can raise on min/max on weapons and durability of items, if it's already at the max, will the engine prevent you from using/wasting oils on the item that's maxed?

I think you should make it so that ruby and sapphire adds to vit and mag instead of life and mana respectively.

Regarding Glamour Shrine, how does it work? Because, let's say a buckler, has a defense range from 10 to 20 (it's not but just example). Does that mean, a buckler that has a defense of 10 can only be raise to 11, while a buckler with a defense of 20 can be raised to 22? Or does it mean that all buckler can be raised to 22? I hope it's the latter.

Also, there's a bug, apparently spectral elixir doesn't save. I remember completing the and leaving the potion in my inventory, i just noticed now, it's not there anymore.

Post has been edited 6 time(s), last time on Feb 7 2014, 9:52 am by mrdorkus.

None.

Feb 7 2014, 8:56 am Turisten Post #896

Thanks for the reply.

If I can add my opinion on the priorities for this map, it would be to:
1. Let us in to Hell Lvl 4 and let us kill Diablo.
2. Let us start in Nightmare and later Hell (Only higher difficulty and better items)
3. More class-specific skills (As a warrior I'm only using whirlwind and sometimes leap in caves. And only multishot and guardian for Rogue)

That would do it for me :P
The game would almost be finished when we can actually finish the first difficulty.

None.

Feb 7 2014, 9:55 am Ahli Post #897

Quote from mrdorkus
I had a bunch of skill ideas last year, see page 26, post #534. Not sure if you took any of these into consideration, if I think of anymore, I'll add them.

I feel the spell skills formula should be reworked some how especially since you're capping the max spell level to 15 now. Also, since you're capping at 15, will you set character's spell level to 15 when they're over level 15?

I feel that there's way too many resistances and immunities on monsters in normal difficulty.

Since there's a cap on how much damage you can raise on min/max on weapons and durability of items, if it's already at the max, will the engine prevent you from using/wasting oils on the item that's maxed?

I think you should make it so that ruby and sapphire adds to vit and mag instead of life and mana respectively.

Regarding Glamour Shrine, how does it work? Because, let's say a buckler, has a defense range from 10 to 20 (it's not but just example). Does that mean, a buckler that has a defense of 10 can only be raise to 11, while a buckler with a defense of 20 can be raised to 22? Or does it mean that all buckler can be raised to 22? I hope it's the latter.

Also, there's a bug, apparently spectral elixir doesn't save. I remember completing the and leaving the potion in my inventory, i just noticed now, it's not there anymore.
I will reset the spell levels to 15, if they are above it. Higher magic requirements for books will be lowered, so it is actually possible for a Sorcerer to get all spells on level 15.

Resistances and Immunities are copy pasted from Diablo 1. A few monsters received a few changes, but no additions. I will keep an eye on that and maybe reduce it.

Yes, you shouldn't be able to waste oils on a maxed out item. If you can do that, it's a bug. So, my engine is smart.

Spectral Elixir items aren't saved. They are very powerful with their half an hour long resistance buff.

Vitality's life amount is different for every hero class, so I prefer a flat Life increase. Magic via gems might be problematic as you will be able to boost your magic much easier.

The Glamour Shrine uses:
- item type's base defense value
- item's defense roll (so, good rolls are better than bad rolls)
- item's affixes
I've just checked its code again and actually the shrine allows more than 10%.
The logic is:
IF ACitem&affixes + externalACmodifier - 2 <= 1.1 * ACitem
THEN increment externalACmodifier

So, an item with 10 armor will be allowed to raise to 14 with the shrine.
An item with 1 armor can be raised to 3.

The Weird Shrine uses the same formula, just with damage and another multiplier on the right side of the comparison. So, it can raise the max damage value slightly higher than 20%.

Quote from Turisten
Thanks for the reply.

If I can add my opinion on the priorities for this map, it would be to:
1. Let us in to Hell Lvl 4 and let us kill Diablo.
2. Let us start in Nightmare and later Hell (Only higher difficulty and better items)
3. More class-specific skills (As a warrior I'm only using whirlwind and sometimes leap in caves. And only multishot and guardian for Rogue)

That would do it for me :P
The game would almost be finished when we can actually finish the first difficulty.

- The 16th dungeon level hasn't been coded, yet.
- Nightmare mode selection hasn't been planned, yet. How and when would that be chosen or voted? Also, it might require the additon of character usage restrictions as you wouldn't be able to do anything in nightmare with a character that has a low level.
- Nightmare's changes haven't been implemented nor designed
- I'm lacking good skill ideas. But I guess I could just add all skills with level one for testing purposes to the specific heroes.

Feb 7 2014, 11:06 am Turisten Post #898

What exactly are you working on with the map atm? Or what are your priorities?

None.

Feb 7 2014, 8:56 pm Ahli Post #899

Quote from Turisten
What exactly are you working on with the map atm? Or what are your priorities?

Finishing normal has a higher priority than the skills. But usually I have no priority as I work on stuff I like to work on. That's the only way it is possible for someone to work on something big over a long duration of time. Most people would have stopped a dozen times already.

I assume, that finishing Diablo's AI is my next task. Then I need to test fighting him to avoid him being weak or having OP abilities. After that I would need to build the 16th dungeon level and add the quest mechanics for it. In case someone makes me hell dungeon wall models or helps me figuring out how to port D3 models into SC2, I will update the map with better models.

Btw, thanks for the questions and input. It really motivates me and makes me do more stuff. :)

Feb 8 2014, 1:02 am mrdorkus Post #900

Which quest currently gives a first time reward and something different for subsequent rewards?

Chamber of Bones (Guardian spell, afterwards, random spellbook)
Black Mushroom/Elixir (Potion gives +3 to all stats, afterwards, temp potion buff)

Those are the only two I can think of, and hopefully what I listed is correct, is there anything else?

I understand you removed Telekinesis and Stone Curse from this mod, but is heal other, infravision (i understand it's not a spell book in the original), teleport, phasing, blood star, golem, elemental, flame wave, bone spirit, resurrect and apocalypse in the game?

I understand apocalypse needs to be changed and as I suggested a long time ago. Maybe it can be a nuke like ability, large AOE but needs to target in a single spot or enemy which can miss moving targets. I understand in D1, apocalypse is a special spell and cannot be resisted or be immune to but you can make it a physical damage spell as it's necessary for mage to have some way of dealing physical damage if there are triple magic immune enemies like the mages in hell on hell difficulty.

Blood star should have a upped damage from original game and be the ultimate magic-based damage attack.

If bone spirit is in the game, how does it work? Does it deal % damage like the original? Does it still cost life to cast along with mana?

Will there be hellfire spells (Lightning wall, immolation, warp, reflect, berserk, ring of fire, and search, jester, magi, mana?)? probably get rid of mana, magi, jester. Search seems viable, so is reflect especially for warriors. Ring of fire probably needs to be changed to something like a rotating fire that resolves around the user for a set duration and damages enemies as the rotating fire passes through them. Not sure if you want to have phasing and warp spell (warp is much more useful than phasing), although, you do have Holy shrine programmed so having warp which functions the same is easy to enable.

Post has been edited 8 time(s), last time on Feb 8 2014, 1:36 am by mrdorkus.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 43 44 45 46 4754 >
  Back to forum