Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Post your desk
Post your desk
Dec 24 2010, 12:44 am
By: Fire_Kame
Pages: < 1 « 6 7 8 9 10 >

Jun 13 2014, 8:05 am mentalmp1 Post #141

Quote from Devourer
You guys actually drink beer without having company?
I 95% of the time drink alone BUT I am 100% of the time drinking on webcam with other random people who are also drinking or smoking... so I guess I'm not really alone. I can think of two occasions when I would technically be drinking alone... playing SC or being on webcam. Meh. New screenshot coming soon. Wonder how much it will have changed. :crazy:

None.

Jun 14 2014, 3:20 am mentalmp1 Post #142

None.

Jun 14 2014, 2:32 pm NudeRaider Post #143

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Guys, we have a new picture resolution: Ultra wide-screen EGA in True Color.

Jun 21 2014, 3:43 am Riney Post #144

Thigh high affectionado

Not shown: New 21.5 inch monitor which came the day after.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Jun 21 2014, 12:39 pm Dem0n Post #145

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Please get steadier hands.

Jun 21 2014, 9:30 pm Generalpie Post #146

Staredit Puckwork

Quote from Dem0n
Please get steadier hands.
They're probably still twitchy from LoL :P
I have a button that drops the DPI on my mouse for skillshots

None.

Jun 30 2015, 10:12 pm Zycorax Post #147

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

Moved back to my parents a couple of weeks ago, this is the result:

Jun 30 2015, 10:35 pm lil-Inferno Post #148

Just here for the pie

I like your Vault Boy bobblehead.

Jun 30 2015, 11:03 pm Pr0nogo Post #149

I don't.

Jul 1 2015, 1:17 pm Generalpie Post #150

Staredit Puckwork

Quote from Zycorax
Moved back to my parents a couple of weeks ago, this is the result:

I like the bobble head and the desk itself. Also nice case :3

None.

Jul 1 2015, 3:05 pm BloodyZombie117 Post #151

I have no idea what to put here... So I guess I'll just put this here.

I live at my grandpa's so I don't really have room to have a desk or anything. It makes using the computer a little bit more difficult that I'm forced to use my bed because it's the only comfortable way to use it.
But I also have my 360 (My and my friend signed it, that's why you'll see Sparda1212 on it), my Pikachu N64... But what you don't see is my surround sound system. That thing is beauty, especially since RCA's TV's have horrible speakers.

Nice necromancy by the way.

Oct 18 2015, 10:14 pm Heinermann Post #152

SDE, BWAPI owner, hacker.

My current glorious setup.

Oct 19 2015, 12:06 am Oh_Man Post #153

Find Me On Discord (Brood War UMS Community & Staredit Network)

Oct 19 2015, 5:22 am NudeRaider Post #154

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from Heinermann
My current glorious setup.
:lol: But yeah, at least you put effort into it looking clean. :)

Quote from Oh_Man
Why are you putting the tower on the desk? It's taking a lot of space and makes accessing the USB slots and DVD drive unnecessarily hard.
If it's just the looks you could put a picture of it there.

Oct 19 2015, 8:43 am Oh_Man Post #155

ew why would i have my pc on the floor

Oct 19 2015, 10:58 am NudeRaider Post #156

Quote from Oh_Man
ew why would i have my pc on the floor
It's taking a lot of space and makes accessing the USB slots and DVD drive unnecessarily hard.

Oct 19 2015, 2:53 pm Generalpie Post #157

Staredit Puckwork

That desk space could have something more useful and less distracting like a mini fridge loaded with Mountain Dew.

None.

Oct 21 2015, 7:57 am Oh_Man Post #158

Look guys, when you light your rig up like a damned christmas tree putting it on the floor aint on the agenda. Besides, I dont see how it can actually go on the floor with the cable length. It just flat wouldn't work. My display port cable, for starters, is only 2 metres long, it barely reaches the PC as it is now. And my desk has drawers and stuff that obstruct placing a PC. Basically, to put it simply, there's no room on the floor. And I don't know what I would use the desk space for. I only use my desk for the computer.

I think of it as a work of art. Putting it on the floor would not be appropriate.

Oct 21 2015, 12:09 pm NudeRaider Post #159

You spend a 4 figure amount of money on a rig, but then don't have enough money to properly attach a monitor? You can't seriously argue that? :lol:

Work of art? Okay. That's why I suggested to put a picture of it there. That way you wouldn't limit the usability unnecessarily. Also, regarding esthetics, you could use the space to arrange your action figures in a way that does not make them look completely out of place.

If there's really no better place for your drawers than at your desk, you could swap the drawers and the PC to increase accessibility of both.

At the very least you could swap monitor and the PC so the USB ports and DVD are at least not facing away from you. It's like you actively tried to set up the most impractical configuration imaginable.

Oct 21 2015, 1:13 pm Wing Zero Post #160

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

Not much has changed since the last time I posted. Just an extra monitor and more clutter.

For reference http://www.staredit.net/352329/

Options
Pages: < 1 « 6 7 8 9 10 >
  Back to forum