3D Modelling
Dec 2 2010, 9:42 pm
By: NicholasBeige
Pages: < 1 « 9 10 11 12 >

Aug 4 2011, 9:57 am IskatuMesk Post #201

Lord of the Locker Room

Current wip;

Show them your butt, and when you do, slap it so it creates a sound akin to a chorus of screaming spider monkeys flogging a chime with cacti. Only then can you find your destiny at the tip of the shaft.

Aug 4 2011, 10:09 am Jack Post #202

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

The design of those windows at the front make it odd and unusual. Looks more like a pleasure cruiser than a warship IMHO.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Aug 4 2011, 11:07 am IskatuMesk Post #203

Lord of the Locker Room

Windows? lol, you don't put windows on warships, and you wouldn't see them at that scale anyways.

What you're thinking of is reactive plating segments. I'm not quite done with them yet.

Show them your butt, and when you do, slap it so it creates a sound akin to a chorus of screaming spider monkeys flogging a chime with cacti. Only then can you find your destiny at the tip of the shaft.

Aug 9 2011, 11:35 pm NicholasBeige Post #204

Quote from Jack
The design of those windows at the front make it odd and unusual. Looks more like a pleasure cruiser than a warship IMHO.
Only New Zealanders would put windows on their space shipz. Lol.

Also, fuck yea

None.

Aug 18 2011, 12:32 am Apos Post #205

I order you to forgive yourself!

Hey all! It's been a while since I last posted anything here. I have decided to start making a sort of video series in Blender. It will be about magic tricks. Here is how the first one looks like:

(This video is unlisted.)

Right now, there are no sounds. If possible, I would need someone with good recording devices to do some sort of voice over (I would provide a script.) since I can't seem to be able to do any decent recording.

Aug 18 2011, 2:27 am IskatuMesk Post #206

Lord of the Locker Room

I could potentially do a voice over for you, but only because you're super cute. What are you looking for?

Aug 18 2011, 1:38 pm Apos Post #207

It doesn't have to be exactly like that. You can adapt it to your personality. You can also give yourself credits in the recording at the start and at the end. If possible, leave about 5 seconds without any sound at the start and at the end of the recording (It will allow me to trim it and adjust audio quality in case there is a need to.).

Script

If it sounds good, I may add some sort of sound track in the background.

Aug 19 2011, 12:56 am IskatuMesk Post #208

Lord of the Locker Room

I tried to time it. I don't think it's 100% - you may need to tweak it a bit in your video editor. Also there will be a slight amount of background noise due to the fan I have on.

Attachments:
yhelothar.mp3
Hits: 2 Size: 2728.57kb

Aug 19 2011, 1:18 am Apos Post #209

Quote from IskatuMesk
I tried to time it. I don't think it's 100% - you may need to tweak it a bit in your video editor. Also there will be a slight amount of background noise due to the fan I have on.
That sounded truly amazing (It was very easy to understand what you said.). When I start putting it with the video, I'll correct what is needed. I'll also add a sound track in the background, I have one in mind already (It has the creative common license.).

(I listened to it with the video and there is only one sentence that has the timing off a little. It won't be hard to adjust since everything you say is separated by a pause.)

Aug 19 2011, 12:46 pm Apos Post #210

The video is done. I believe it looks pretty good. I ended up removing your fan, it didn't go very well with the music :P

In all, it took about 3 days to produce that video. I learned quite a lot in the process since this was the first animation I had ever made with sound. This was also the first video I have ever made with someone else helping me.

Aug 19 2011, 1:41 pm DevliN Post #211

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Magic doesn't quite have the same effect when it isn't being performed by someone, so I'm not exactly sure what the point of your video is. I watched that to the end, and ultimately my reaction was "yeah, okay, you just switched the card to an ace of hearts, big deal."

I know in the shoutbox you say you practice magic tricks, but honestly that doesn't even matter if you're doing an animated card trick considering how easy it would be to "fake" that. :/

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Aug 19 2011, 2:01 pm Apos Post #212

Well... It's true that it doesn't have the same effect, but this is still an experiment. Right now, I kept the the lightning lighting, the animation and the rendering to a minimum. I've even made the trick a little shorter.

I'm learning how to put everything together and what programs to use for specific tasks. None the less though, this video turned out pretty good for a first try.

That being said, you are right, in the next videos that I make, I can't just stay at that level. It's a trick, there has to be some sort of WOW at the end.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 20 2011, 11:14 am by Apos. Reason: English mistakes...

Aug 20 2011, 12:33 am IskatuMesk Post #213

Lord of the Locker Room

Lightning? I didn't see any lightning...

Aug 24 2011, 10:01 am IskatuMesk Post #214

Lord of the Locker Room

moar because moar

WIP

Almost finished

Finished & Ingame

Cooooons

SYMMETRY

wax on

Sep 9 2011, 10:25 pm IskatuMesk Post #215

Lord of the Locker Room

ur fat loL0ol :3

Sep 14 2011, 2:39 am IskatuMesk Post #216

Lord of the Locker Room

I show sum ingame stuff 0k?

Effektz, texturz, patric0lz n other junk also bi me 'cept for skybox

Sep 14 2011, 2:39 am Jack Post #217

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

i am imprez

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Sep 15 2011, 8:51 am IskatuMesk Post #218

Lord of the Locker Room

Next WIP.

Phew. Onto the next one. I'll update this a bit right before I toss it ingame.

Oct 1 2011, 2:19 am IskatuMesk Post #219

Lord of the Locker Room

Some more ships, some finished, some not.

The last one is very early in.

Oct 1 2011, 12:29 pm NudeRaider Post #220

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from IskatuMesk

WIP
PACMAN in space! With spikes. And a tail. :P

Quote from IskatuMesk

wax on
This reminds me of the Freelancer engine with these asteroids and space junk stuff. But it's still Sins, right?

Nice stuff you got going there. Looking forward to seeing it when it's all done. Keep it up!

Options
Pages: < 1 « 9 10 11 12 >
  Back to forum