Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: jokes
jokes
Nov 21 2007, 9:43 pm
By: haloman210
Pages: 1 2 35 >

Nov 21 2007, 9:43 pm haloman210 Post #1

a plane crashed and there were 3 survivers. the met these native dudes and they said that inorder to live they had to go get 10 of the same fruit. so the first guy got 10 apples. the native said that he had 2 shove them all up his butt without making a sound or changing his facial expression. he got to 2 and winched in pain. so they killed him. the 2 guy came back with grapes. h got to 8 and burst out laughing. the 2 guys meet up in heaven and the apple guy said "why did you start laughing?" the other guy replied with "i couldn't help it. i saw the other guy comming with pineapples. lol :lol:

None.

Nov 21 2007, 11:25 pm JordanN Post #2

One day, there where 3 boys playing on a hill. There names where shit,shut the fuck up and manners hell no. So while playing, shit fell down the hill and manners hell no went to go get him. So shut the fuck up went to police station. The police man asked
police "whats your name"
"shut the fuck up"
police "pardon?"
"shut the fuck up"
"what?"
"I said. Shut the fuck up!"
The police man then said
"Wheres your damn manners!!!"
And shut the fuck up repled
"manners, hell no is down the hill picking up shit.

Warning. Racist Joke approaching.
Why are japs teeth so big? Because during ww2 the allies captured most of japans airstrips so the japs laid on the ground and open there mouth so there planes can land on them.

None.

Nov 21 2007, 11:47 pm Killer2121 Post #3

Quote from haloman210
a plane crashed and there were 3 survivers. the met these native dudes and they said that inorder to live they had to go get 10 of the same fruit. so the first guy got 10 apples. the native said that he had 2 shove them all up his butt without making a sound or changing his facial expression. he got to 2 and winched in pain. so they killed him. the 2 guy came back with grapes. h got to 8 and burst out laughing. the 2 guys meet up in heaven and the apple guy said "why did you start laughing?" the other guy replied with "i couldn't help it. i saw the other guy comming with pineapples. lol :lol:

you got that from little "little billy episode 14"

None.

Nov 22 2007, 1:18 am Doodan Post #4

Almost all jokes are taken from somewhere.

>>Locked

...Damn... :(

None.

Nov 22 2007, 1:25 am FatalException Post #5

Quote from Doodan
Almost all jokes are taken from somewhere.

>>Locked

...Damn... :(
Aw, Doodan really does still want to be mod. :P

None.

Nov 22 2007, 2:32 am Hynk Post #6

Warning Gay/sex joke!

So, these three guys walk into a restaurant. The first guy says he has to go to the washroom. After a while, one of the guys get worried, so the second guy goes to look for him. While looking for the first guy, the second guy sees this sign that says 10$ for a blowjob. So he pays the money and receives a blowjob, after that he says "Aw that was the worst blowjob I ever had," and he returns to his seat. The third guy gets worried and goes to find the first guy. He, too, comes across the sign that says 10$ for a blowjob. So he pays the money and receives a blowjob, after that he says "Wow that was the best blowjob I ever had," and he returns to his seat. The first guy finally returns from the washroom and says "Hey guys! I made 20$!!!"

None.

Nov 22 2007, 2:54 am Dapperdan Post #7

That's suppose to be a joke? Nothing in this thread is funny, and I agree with Doodan.

>>Locked

...Damnit.

None.

Nov 22 2007, 9:16 pm haloman210 Post #8

Quote from Killer2121
Quote from haloman210

you got that from little "little billy episode 14"

actually i got it from deathman101.

None.

Nov 22 2007, 9:21 pm TristanOfVP Post #9

Q: When does it rain money?

A: When there is a change in the weather

/bad

None.

Nov 22 2007, 11:57 pm l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #10

Just here for the activity... well not really

Why can't we lock this topic?
Because we like mental torturing members.

Other version of JordaN's 1st joke:
3 guys were on the playground, named Poop, Shut Up, and Manners.
Poop fell off the swings.
So the policeman came and asked "Whats your name?"
Shut up said "Shut up"
"Wheres your manners?"
"He's over there picking up poop.

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Nov 23 2007, 12:11 am Kow Post #11

How was the first copper wire made?

Two jews fighting over a penny.

None.

Nov 23 2007, 12:23 am JordanN Post #12

Other version of JordaN's 1st joke:
3 guys were on the playground, named Poop, Shut Up, and Manners.
Poop fell off the swings.
So the policeman came and asked "Whats your name?"
Shut up said "Shut up"
"Wheres your manners?"
"He's over there picking up poop.

That version is unfunny when it isnt right up into the open.

Well heres another spontaneous joke.

Why do jews make such fantastic football players?
Because they always get the quarterback. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
or they always get their quarterback.

None.

Nov 23 2007, 4:58 am Centreri Post #13

Relatively ancient and inactive

That's supposed to be a joke? Everything in this thread is funny, and I disagree with Doodan and Dapperdan.

>>Pinned

...Damnit.

On a more serious note... a proton walks into bar, and gets hurt.
Or.. a proton walks into a bar, and tells the barman: That neutron stole my electron! The barman says: Are you sure? The proton replies: I'm positive!

I know they're not original, but everyone who hasn't heard these needs to know them to be accepted in society as 'intelligent'.

None.

Nov 23 2007, 4:37 pm lil-Inferno Post #14

Just here for the pie

WARNING: Blonde joke Approaching!!

Three people are sitting on a steel girder in a construction site eating lunch. They are a chinese man, a mexican man, and a blonde. The chinese man says: "If I get rice for lunch one more time, I'm jumping off." The mexican man says: "If I get a taco for lunch one more time, I'm jumping off." The blonde says: "If I get a PB&J sandwich for lunch one more time, I'm jumping off." So the next day the chinese man gets rice and jumps off, the mexican man gets a taco and jumps off, the blonde gets a PB&J sandwich and jumps off. Later that day at the funeral the chinese man's wife says: "I didn't know he didn't want rice :( ." The mexican man's wife says: "I didn't know he didn't want a taco :( ." The blonde's husband says: "Don't look at me, I don't pack her lunch :lol: ."

Hehehe

Nov 23 2007, 4:44 pm Kow Post #15

A baby seal walks into a club...

None.

Nov 23 2007, 5:02 pm omginbd Post #16

Ok what are all these ">>pinned" and ">>locked"???

WARNING!!!!! RELIGIONist JOKE!

What is the difference between jews and pizza???

pizza doesn't scream in the oven.

:lol:

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 23 2007, 5:21 pm by omginbd.

None.

Nov 24 2007, 8:13 pm lil-Inferno Post #17

Just here for the pie

Quote from omginbd

WARNING!!!!! RELIGIONist JOKE!

What is the difference between jews and pizza???

pizza doesn't scream in the oven.

:lol:
I heard that before, I didn't laugh, but THATS SO MEAN :-( .

Nov 24 2007, 8:28 pm MillenniumArmy Post #18

My friend is a racist kid and he makes all sorts of jokes about black people. Some of them are just plain OMFG horrible. BuuuuUUUuuuut, allow me to share some of them.

1) How long does it take a black woman to take a shit?
9 months.

2) Why does beyonce always sing "To the left, to the left"?
because black people have no rights.

3) What's the similarity between an apple and a black person?
both look good hanging from a tree.

... yea. Shoot me.

None.

Nov 24 2007, 8:37 pm FatalException Post #19

Quote from omginbd
They're moderation actions, i.e. If they were moderators, they would do those to the topic. I take it the -dans are missing their mod powers. :P

What's the difference between a fish and a piano?
You can't... I don't dare say it, it's too crappy.

None.

Nov 24 2007, 8:52 pm JordanN Post #20

Quote from MillenniumArmy
My friend is a racist kid and he makes all sorts of jokes about black people. Some of them are just plain OMFG horrible. BuuuuUUUuuuut, allow me to share some of them.

1) How long does it take a black woman to take a shit?
9 months.

2) Why does beyonce always sing "To the left, to the left"?
because black people have no rights.

3) What's the similarity between an apple and a black person?
both look good hanging from a tree.

... yea. Shoot me.

Woa, those were awful.

One day there where 3 people flying in a hot air balloon. A Canadian, an American and a British guy. The balloon started to sink so the smart Canadian told everyone to throw away stuff thats unnecessary. The American threw away his 25 pound bag of Mcdonalds, the British guy threw out his bricks of tea and the Canadian looked at the Brit and they both threw out the American cause it took 2 to carry.

None.

Options
Pages: 1 2 35 >
  Back to forum