Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Assistance > Topic: where is timer?
where is timer?
Sep 29 2010, 6:50 am
By: SHANE-009  

Sep 29 2010, 6:50 am SHANE-009 Post #1

i look all over on the unit data and can't find timer Help? i call blizzard they say it's in the triggers? is that tru? but still can't fine PLACE!! HELP...! ME!!! thx ;)

New Username: Cool-Knight !
Please follow me on my site: www.cool-knight.eu.org/

Sep 29 2010, 6:54 am payne Post #2

:payne:

It even has a specific Label. You haven't searched a lot! :P
Just type "timer" in the search field when creating a new trigger Event or Action.

EDIT: Ah, you were looking through the Data Editor... I'm talking of the Trigger Editor. Maybe we do not have the same conception of timers? Do you mean a timed life or something...?

None.

Sep 29 2010, 7:31 am SHANE-009 Post #3

Unit time/build like sc1 has time/money/gas just need the unit time sooo i can make any-unit build faster or slower? u no i mean now!? if not i post more information, but 1st g2g sleep time cya tomorrow but thanks for try! :)

Sep 29 2010, 1:41 pm Ahli Post #4

I do stuff and thingies... Try widening and reducing the number of small nooks and crannies to correct the problem.

There are Timers in triggers. They can be used to have a countdown untill the triggers create some reinforcements at the edge of the map.

So you want to have the build time?
-Building time is set in the builder's ability to train/build a specific unit.
-Building costs are set in the unit. You can modify these costs in the builder's ability, too (e.g. you can create a worker unit that can create buildings twice as fast, but the buildings would cost more).
-Repair time is set in the unit itself.

Sep 29 2010, 5:31 pm SHANE-009 Post #5

yea, but i want all of the stuff be fast build....? know sc1 is way too ez too learn :D but just need "Fast Build for all units/buildings/ups/stuff " k? well cya later

Sep 29 2010, 10:01 pm LooKe Post #6

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 29 2010, 10:07 pm by JB4times4.

None.

Sep 30 2010, 4:32 am SHANE-009 Post #7

yea.. find it thx U ALL!!

Options
  Back to forum