Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: The Killer's Game
The Killer's Game
Jul 31 2010, 4:51 am
By: Azrael
Pages: < 1 « 34 35 36 37 3887 >

Aug 18 2010, 9:34 pm Wing Zero Post #701

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

shhh that was supposed to be a secret, also I said hand it to you discretely but AZ made a joke that given the nature of the weapon it wasn't possible.

Do you think sealing aristo is a good idea?

Aug 18 2010, 9:44 pm Tempz Post #702

Ooh meat hooks that's a upgrade from my wooden poles >:O
Someone's Being PAYED TOO DO THINGS ON ME >:O

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Aug 18 2010, 9:53 pm by Tempz.

None.

Aug 18 2010, 10:37 pm Aristocrat Post #703

Quote from Wing Zero
shhh that was supposed to be a secret, also I said hand it to you discretely but AZ made a joke that given the nature of the weapon it wasn't possible.

That's like sealing Roy in the freezer because you suspect him. No. It's fucking pitch black down here, which is worse than fucking cold.

None.

Aug 18 2010, 10:39 pm Azrael Post #704

Quote from Tempz
Azeala must be getting confused from remembering so much stuff
This is not the case. Everyone receives the same information in their initial room descriptions.

Also, you can feel free to just call me "Az" :|

Aug 18 2010, 10:57 pm Tempz Post #705

lol i spelled your name wrong... sorry Az

None.

Aug 19 2010, 1:23 am Wing Zero Post #706

Quote from Aristocrat
Quote from Wing Zero

That's like sealing Roy in the freezer because you suspect him. No. It's fucking pitch black down here, which is worse than fucking cold.

IT IS NOT! A freezer is not a place you trap a LIVE person in while the cellar is THE BEST place to keep someone. I might let you out if you give Roy the gun and me the bullets. Also, have you even looked for a light switch? I found one pretty easily in the freezer.

I'd rather be in a pitch black room then a freezing pitch black room

Aug 19 2010, 1:59 am LoTu)S Post #707

I'm questioning how cold is this freezer, usually ppl cant survive that long at such a low temperature.

None.

Aug 19 2010, 2:29 am Wing Zero Post #708

actually I think each turn is a couple minutes in game

Aug 19 2010, 2:48 am The Starport Post #709

Quote from Tempz
Mutilating someone's body part, skinning them alive... gushing blood and pus with the horrid screams. Screams which no one will hear and will be blood curdling, Harvesting someones body part.

I like how you think Tuxedo Templar :bash:
k.

I'd wanted to suggest killing them earlier just because after so many turns it's kinda an insult to the rest of us for them to still be sitting there, but... well actually I can't even remember anymore what my reasoning was for not doing so. :P

None.

Aug 19 2010, 3:04 am Aristocrat Post #710

Quote from Wing Zero
Quote from Aristocrat
Quote from Wing Zero

IT IS NOT! A freezer is not a place you trap a LIVE person in while the cellar is THE BEST place to keep someone. I might let you out if you give Roy the gun and me the bullets. Also, have you even looked for a light switch? I found one pretty easily in the freezer.

I'd rather be in a pitch black room then a freezing pitch black room

I fumbled around for them first thing I did when I entered, but couldn't find anything that lights up the cellar. Apparently did get a gun though, although idk how loaded it is if even at all.

EDIT> Wait a minute...

Quote from Wing Zero
I might let you out if you give Roy the gun and me the bullets.

Are you seriously sealing me? When my textwalling guarantees that a weapon won't be stolen from me by the killer in combat?

:massimo:

None.

Aug 19 2010, 3:22 am Wing Zero Post #711

Fine I'll trust you, but be warned if this somehow ends up biting me in the ass I will be pissed!!

(I'm too nice aren't I?) ;D

Aug 19 2010, 5:04 am rayNimagi Post #712

I wouldn't be surprised if the killer went downstairs and stole the gun from Aristocrat (if he really IS unconscious). Someone should block the trapdoor until we have a safe way of handing off the gun and unloading it.

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Aug 19 2010, 5:10 am EzTerix Post #713

Quote from rayNimagi
I wouldn't be surprised if the killer went downstairs and stole the gun from Aristocrat (if he really IS unconscious). Someone should block the trapdoor until we have a safe way of handing off the gun and unloading it.

are we going upstairs now?

None.

Aug 19 2010, 5:59 am Wing Zero Post #714

AFAIK the only way to that hallway is through the kitchen, which is where Roy and I are now. We are heading to the trap door now though.

How do you include a gun in the game but neglect to include some matches and body spray? I mean, my bathroom has enough flammable materials for everyone here +10 extra! Whoever checked the bathrooms should really look again, were there any cabinets or drawers you could have opened? Seriously, that's the most ill equipped bathroom ever! Was there even a bar of soap? Would have made a nice projectile...

Aug 19 2010, 6:02 am LoTu)S Post #715

I can sense most ppl are pointing at Aris as the killer, specially when he is with a gun.

@WingZero Because a flamethrower is imba. It can burn down the house and has a splash dmg. At close range, you cant dodge that shit.

None.

Aug 19 2010, 6:31 am Wing Zero Post #716

Funny, I would have used my pit to block the flames but I get your point. However, I don't see why we can't have a lighter since it could be used as a light source in the cellar or when someone cuts the lights.

Edit: BTW is it day or night outside?

Aug 19 2010, 9:47 am The Starport Post #717

I'm going to explore this room for at least 2 turns, by the way. Still want to find some damn tape or something.

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Aug 19 2010, 12:02 pm by Tuxedo-Templar.

None.

Aug 19 2010, 12:56 pm Aristocrat Post #718

Quote from Wing Zero
Edit: BTW is it day or night outside?[/color]

Night.

None.

Aug 19 2010, 6:52 pm The Starport Post #719

Found a diary on the desk.

Finally something to work with.

None.

Aug 19 2010, 6:57 pm Generalpie Post #720

Staredit Puckwork