Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Showcase > Topic: Hell's Awakening
Hell's Awakening
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jul 11 2010, 4:18 pm
By: Oh_Man
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >

Jul 16 2010, 2:45 am Gladius_Tito Post #21

If you use Mage's first offensive spell when no enemies are within range of it, the spell does not do its affect and glitches. After that zealots build up in the spell area due to spell not casting.

At least, that's what I think it is. Can't really think of any other reason the spell glitched for me.

None.

Jul 18 2010, 10:39 pm TiKels Post #22

Actually this happened to our blue once as well. Not sure how.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Jul 19 2010, 10:51 pm Oh_Man Post #23

Find Me On Discord (Brood War UMS Community & Staredit Network)

OK, fixed.
No idea how that blind glitch happened at start up either, but I have added an extra medic just in case.

Thanks guys, finalized version will be out later this week, stay tuned!

Aug 5 2010, 3:51 pm cacaro Post #24

Is there a way to play this one in single player?
Also, are there news regarding the complete version?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 5 2010, 3:56 pm by cacaro.

None.

Aug 6 2010, 4:10 am Oh_Man Post #25

Yeh I will be releasing a singleplayer version alongside this, can't guarantee its bugginess though.

Sorry for the delay I have very little left to do but have put this aside for a moment to do RL crap. Hopefully get this project out of the way sometime soon. Not that I imagine there will be much interest now that SC2 is out. But either way it will be good to have this out of my hair once and for all!

Aug 6 2010, 10:07 am Tempz Post #26

Would it be possible to create a single player version?
Err nvm XD

None.

Aug 6 2010, 12:12 pm ETEFT(U) Post #27

I apologize for the delay but my life has been a bit hetic. I will promise you though that I will play the map today and give my review for it later tonight.

None.

Aug 10 2010, 2:46 am payne Post #28

:payne:

Quote from ETEFT(U)
I apologize for the delay but my life has been a bit hetic. I will promise you though that I will play the map today and give my review for it later tonight.
3 days later...

[...]

None.

Aug 10 2010, 3:34 am Tempz Post #29

Panyis Hurr you have come back to sen with hurr vengeance >:O mee likey err (not to be taken sexually 0_o)

None.

Aug 10 2010, 6:03 am LoTu)S Post #30

Just asking if there are any unintentional game breaking glitches here. Reason being i'm scared of playing til the end and the last boss not spawning or something xD. This looks really good though, I've been eyeing it for a while.

lol@temp response

None.

Aug 13 2010, 7:13 am ETEFT(U) Post #31

Fayne has to understand that I have A REAL LIFE, and it is hard to maintain a "video game career" in check. So if he wants to come to MIA and see how I am doing FURR he can. Lol, I will play tho, promise.

None.

Aug 13 2010, 10:17 am Tempz Post #32

@Lotus I'm Tempz with a z >:O

None.

Aug 13 2010, 4:07 pm payne Post #33

:payne:

Quote from ETEFT(U)
Fayne has to understand that I have A REAL LIFE, and it is hard to maintain a "video game career" in check. So if he wants to come to MIA and see how I am doing FURR he can. Lol, I will play tho, promise.
I was simply highlighting the word "promise".
If you can't keep your promises, just don't make them and say "I might". ;o

None.

Aug 19 2010, 3:35 pm Xero Post #34

The full version link doesn't work :/

Edit: Nevermind

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 19 2010, 3:43 pm by Xero.

None.

Aug 19 2010, 10:42 pm Xero Post #35

Ok, when I got to lvl 3 as blue, I didn't get my new spell Dragoon. In the end, that screwed up with the options since it doesn't give me a cyb core to build a goon. Same with Carrier.(Teal encountered the same thing.) This only happened once though, which was weird. The insta heal bug was a good and bad thing, but mostly bad. Most of the bugs I have to say have already been stated.

Is there an updated version anywhere?

None.

Aug 31 2010, 10:34 pm Oh_Man Post #36

Yeh there is an updated version... on my comp. I have had to put this project on the backburner due to FUCKIN UNI which is real annoying because it's sooo close to completion. I'm just trying to chip away at it in the small amounts of free time I get left, the next version I release will be playable start to finish, 100% extended terrain, and hopefully minimal bugs.

So hang tight people, and sorry for the wait.

P.S. So now that SC2 is out do many SENNERS still play SC1 or map on SC1?

Aug 31 2010, 10:55 pm TiKels Post #37

I have sc2. I still play sc1.

If it matters, I will still play your game private_parts.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Aug 31 2010, 11:45 pm Xero Post #38

I will too, once I find some way to get rid of that virus that's destroying my computer

None.

Sep 1 2010, 12:33 pm Oh_Man Post #39

Thanks guys, I would finish this even if no one played though, I just want it out of my hair lol. Can't have a big project just left unfinished like that hanging over my head for the rest of my life lol. Good to know it will be played though. When I release the final V I am gonna PM Devlin and ask if he is willing to put it on the front page, if he deems it is of high enough quality.

Also, what do you guys think of the extended terrain I have done so far? Like quality-wise.

Sep 1 2010, 10:57 pm Xero Post #40

Well, I think the terrain is great, although I don't pick on the terrain much, just gameplay and fun factor. And I forgot to mention earlier, but your map is hella fun (no pun). Looking forward to actually getting past the reav boss lol.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >
  Back to forum