Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: League of Legends
League of Legends
May 25 2010, 6:33 am
By: poison_us
Pages: < 1 « 70 71 72 73 74127 >

Feb 22 2011, 9:22 pm Bar Refaeli Post #1421

What LoL needs is a a much much much much better life steal item. IMO it would give dps's a better edge late game vs bruisers who have like 10k hp.

None.

Feb 22 2011, 9:24 pm Echo Post #1422

FML!

Irelia is free.

Outcome = 1 of two.

1) Bunch of noobs feeding
2) People figure out she is broken -> FOTM -> Nerf

On the bright side, I was planning on trying out some AP champs because I only have tanks. Awesome.

Also, 1 more until I get free RP which will become Kog.

None.

Feb 22 2011, 9:25 pm poison_us Post #1423

Back* from the grave

No. LoL needs fucking better matchmaking. Just got done with a game where the 4-man premade I so luckily got stuck with just fucking targeted A)Nunu B)Tryn THROUGH HIS FUCKING ULT and C)Nasus. Fuckers then had the balls to call me a noob for leaving one of them to die because he didn't have enough fucking sense to do anything other than autoattack as Fiddleshit against Teemo, who just lol'd and drug him through about 8 shrooms before he decided to turn and run and still die anyways.

Feb 22 2011, 9:40 pm Kaias Post #1424

Quote from poison_us
No. LoL needs fucking better matchmaking. Just got done with a game where the 4-man premade I so luckily got stuck with just fucking targeted A)Nunu B)Tryn THROUGH HIS FUCKING ULT and C)Nasus. Fuckers then had the balls to call me a noob for leaving one of them to die because he didn't have enough fucking sense to do anything other than autoattack as Fiddleshit against Teemo, who just lol'd and drug him through about 8 shrooms before he decided to turn and run and still die anyways.
Someone had to be matched up with them.

None.

Feb 22 2011, 9:48 pm poison_us Post #1425

Back* from the grave

Quote from Kaias
Nobody deserved to be matched with that trash, not even Echo.

Feb 23 2011, 10:09 pm Jack Post #1426

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

For jungle jax, is wiggle's lantern worth it? Normally I grab madred's razors, then ninja tabi, then some combination of wiggles, madred's blood razors, sword of the divine, and/or bloodthirster.

Is it better to get Madred's Blood Razors and Bloodthirster (meaning a longer wait), or Wiggles and Bloodthirster?

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Feb 23 2011, 10:22 pm poison_us Post #1427

Back* from the grave

Wiggle's is a must if you want to jungle, for any DPS. +lifesteal, free ward, and a % to basically instakill a minion (and this also gives lifesteal off of the 500 dmg, trust me).

Feb 23 2011, 11:41 pm Kaias Post #1428

Quote from poison_us
Quote from Kaias
Nobody deserved to be matched with that trash, not even Echo.
That's my point. No one deserves to be matched up with them, but someone has to be. This isn't the fault of a matchmaking system; it's the players that make it bad.

None.

Feb 23 2011, 11:42 pm Echo Post #1429

Tank Ryze

He's so viable now

Archangel
RoA
Banshee's
Frozen Heart

GFG synergy

None.

Feb 28 2011, 6:38 pm ThedarKOne Post #1430

Manamuns > Archangels on Ryze, just sayin'. I tested it and did 10 times better with the Manamune than with the Archangels. End game you have around 200 auto attack damage, which makes clearing minions a breeze, and makes him that much more effective in pushing towers using his ult to clear a whole minion wave at once and then raping the tower with your 200 dmg attacks.

My build with Ryze atm is Sapphire Crystal with 2 hp pots to start, then rush Tear, follow up with Sorc shoes. Then get your Manamune. Next build a Catalyst and into Banshee's Veil, then Frozen Heart, or if they have a lot of AD and no stuns switch the two around. Finish up with RoA and Abyssal/Archangel's. If you need Magic Pen sub the RoA out for Void Staff. GG.

None.

Feb 28 2011, 7:52 pm Bar Refaeli Post #1431

Quote from ThedarKOne
Manamuns > Archangels on Ryze, just sayin'. I tested it and did 10 times better with the Manamune than with the Archangels. End game you have around 200 auto attack damage, which makes clearing minions a breeze, and makes him that much more effective in pushing towers using his ult to clear a whole minion wave at once and then raping the tower with your 200 dmg attacks.

My build with Ryze atm is Sapphire Crystal with 2 hp pots to start, then rush Tear, follow up with Sorc shoes. Then get your Manamune. Next build a Catalyst and into Banshee's Veil, then Frozen Heart, or if they have a lot of AD and no stuns switch the two around. Finish up with RoA and Abyssal/Archangel's. If you need Magic Pen sub the RoA out for Void Staff. GG.
Or that attack damage from manamune could be AP from archangels and you do a BONUS +200 damage with ALL your spells.

None.

Feb 28 2011, 8:21 pm poison_us Post #1432

Back* from the grave

Mar 1 2011, 2:52 am LoveLess Post #1433

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Ex should stick to HoN :awesome:

None.

Mar 1 2011, 9:49 pm poison_us Post #1434

Back* from the grave

Mar 2 2011, 3:23 am poison_us Post #1435

Back* from the grave

Mar 2 2011, 6:24 am LoveLess Post #1436

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Quote from poison_us
So much win... :-(

None.

Mar 2 2011, 2:10 pm ThedarKOne Post #1437

Quote from name:Raccoon
Quote from ThedarKOne
Manamune > Archangels on Ryze, just sayin'. I tested it and did 10 times better with the Manamune than with the Archangels. End game you have around 200 auto attack damage, which makes clearing minions a breeze, and makes him that much more effective in pushing towers using his ult to clear a whole minion wave at once and then raping the tower with your 200 dmg attacks.

Or that attack damage from manamune could be AP from archangels and you do a BONUS +200 damage with ALL your spells.

Actually I did the math and the maximum amount of damage you would get on your spells is as follows: Overload: 32.5, Rune Prison: 97.5, Spell Flux: 56.9. Adding this all together you would get a little under 200 extra damage with all of your spells put together. Considering you can cast Overload twice in your opening combo you would be doing slightly over 200 damage between all of your spells. Now consider having an auto attack of 200, one auto attack would easily equal the amount of damage you would get from the bonus AP, but you also have to figure that you can get at least 3 auto attacks off before you are able to start casting your spell combo again (I believe the CD on Rune Prison and Spell Flux is around 7ish with this build, so realistically you would get 4-6 auto attacks off before you can cast your spell combo again). I think I will take the 200 damage auto attack that will do a minimum of 500 damage compared to the 200 damage you would get from the bonus AP.

On a side note, you can always get an Archangels and a Manamune, however the mana bonus does not stack :( But you will still get the initial mana bonus that Archangels gives and the AP bonus at the same time.

None.

Mar 2 2011, 2:27 pm Lingie Post #1438

If you do Manamune on Ryze, I'd definitly suggest a Lich Bane as well, and more then likely Flash.

Other then that, I don't think anyone should be playing Ryze anymore without Mana runes, because he just feels flat out weak compared to older days.

By golly, I remember back in my old days when Ryze was the terror of the fucking town. RIP brah.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Mar 2 2011, 3:16 pm poison_us Post #1439

Back* from the grave

Reminds me of a certain wild spirit and his stimulating pendant.

Mar 2 2011, 5:08 pm ThedarKOne Post #1440

Quote from Lingie
If you do Manamune on Ryze, I'd definitly suggest a Lich Bane as well, and more then likely Flash.

Other then that, I don't think anyone should be playing Ryze anymore without Mana runes, because he just feels flat out weak compared to older days.

By golly, I remember back in my old days when Ryze was the terror of the fucking town. RIP brah.

I typically run Ghost and Exhaust on him, and I have pure magic pen runes with mana regen/lvl seals. I typically rape with him unless I'm going against a massive tank team, and even then I get some damage out there. I'll play around with the Lich bane thing though. I mostly like the Manamune for pushing towers.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 70 71 72 73 74127 >
  Back to forum