Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: League of Legends
League of Legends
May 25 2010, 6:33 am
By: poison_us
Pages: < 1 « 53 54 55 56 57127 >

Dec 7 2010, 2:57 am OlimarandLouie Post #1081

Quote from name:Riot Games
Sometimes here at Riot Games we get pulled in a lot of different directions. League of Legends summoners are a diverse group and it’s a tough job to satisfy everyone’s personal taste. Some people love horrid, terrifying monsters; some love ravishing, beautiful women; some gallant, spinning knights, and still others pint-sized fighting terrors. Now, since there are so many passionate summoners out there, we’ve decided to make this latest champion breaks down the barriers that separate these enthusiasts.

Allow me to present the fruits of those labors: Cassiopeia, the Serpent’s Embrace. Whether you’re a fan of maidens or monsters, this champion is sure to satisfy. Unless, of course, you’re gun shy about ladies with scales, fangs, claws, and deadly, poisonous liquids. Then the two of you might need a little couples therapy.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 7 2010, 3:04 am by OlimarandLouie.

None.

Dec 7 2010, 4:09 am Neki Post #1082

Quote from name:Raccoon
Also, what is the best way to counter tanky dps's who have uber lifesteal? (xin, olaf, irelia, etc.)
1. Don't say CC for xin, basically you could say that you can counter any champ with cc (besides irelia+olaf ofc).
2. Don't say madreds, I realize they have a ton of HP and low defenses, but if a dps gets madreds they are still way to squishy to last long enough to actaully deal good damage to them.
bump

I hate 25 minute surrenders..

You might stand a chance against my epic Lux soon. :awesome:

None.

Dec 7 2010, 4:15 am DevliN Post #1083

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from OlimarandLouie
This is amazing.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Dec 7 2010, 5:54 pm Wing Zero Post #1084

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

Dont you just love Lux?

I got matched up with a 3 man premade from Hong Kong and we just wrecked the other team so much we played 2 more games together, I missed the screenie for the last game but i went 7/4/11 because i had to save Kennen's ass a couple times

Dec 8 2010, 2:52 am Neki Post #1085

Oh, we're posting our lux games now? Too bad I was godlike. :awesome:

Karthus was running 900 AP btw. :hurr:

None.

Dec 8 2010, 8:38 pm Bar Refaeli Post #1086

Quote from DevliN
This is amazing.
Us as SEN should play a game with those exact teams. It would be lulzy :P

None.

Dec 8 2010, 10:25 pm poison_us Post #1087

Back* from the grave

Good luck finding enough online.

Dec 8 2010, 10:28 pm OlimarandLouie Post #1088

Quote from Neki
Too bad I was godlike. :awesome:
Too bad I'm always godlike.

None.

Dec 8 2010, 10:30 pm poison_us Post #1089

Back* from the grave

Wow, 13/3, 7/3, 3/3 as Kass? You had an off night or two...

Dec 8 2010, 10:51 pm Echo Post #1090

None.

Dec 9 2010, 12:57 am Bar Refaeli Post #1091

IMO its really easy to get kills as casters but much harder to influence team fights later on in the game (unless extremely fed). Take cho'gath, I can go 20/0 every game.

1. Go mid, guaranteed to be against a squishy.
2. Spam your spikes, you are bound to eventually get the enemy 1/2 - 3/4 hp
3. Do one more spikes, flash in, silence, ult, and ignite. Instant kill.

This works for most casters, but late game you can raped by a poppy who one hit KOs you or an olaf who doesn't want to die, etc.

Most of the time our opponents are noobs cause we all play non-ranked and they don't even know how to counter casters, like focus them when they start their combo or actually buy more HP pots so they don't have to recall every time they get half hp. Yea, casters can carry sometimes but that's just 1) one of the weird/stupid things about LoL and 2) it most likely means that you should be playing opponents who are closer to your skill level.

None.

Dec 9 2010, 6:36 am poison_us Post #1092

Back* from the grave

513 AP, 28/2/11 Singeds win games. Team scores were 46/61, them. All I gotta do is poison and flip into poison, instawin. Carried the team with no tank items, except a pair of Rod of the Ages (if you can call those tank items) and <dare I say it?> Force of Nature. After a while they simply stopped running, because I'd get 2 chasing 1, and they ran the other way instead. Asshats made me pick.

Quote from DevliN
This is amazing.
Morgana, Nasus, Warwick, Katarina, and Cho'Gath vs. Ashe, Alistar, Master Yi, Ryze, and Kayle.

I have Nasus, WW, and Kayle.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 9 2010, 6:47 am by poison_us.

Dec 9 2010, 7:53 am Neki Post #1093

But I'm not high enough level to use Summoner Throw yet. :(

IMO its really easy to get kills as casters but much harder to influence team fights later on in the game (unless extremely fed). Take cho'gath, I can go 20/0 every game.

1. Go mid, guaranteed to be against a squishy.
2. Spam your spikes, you are bound to eventually get the enemy 1/2 - 3/4 hp
3. Do one more spikes, flash in, silence, ult, and ignite. Instant kill.

This works for most casters, but late game you can raped by a poppy who one hit KOs you or an olaf who doesn't want to die, etc.

Most of the time our opponents are noobs cause we all play non-ranked and they don't even know how to counter casters, like focus them when they start their combo or actually buy more HP pots so they don't have to recall every time they get half hp. Yea, casters can carry sometimes but that's just 1) one of the weird/stupid things about LoL and 2) it most likely means that you should be playing opponents who are closer to your skill level.

If I properly do my lux build, I can almost beat any carry or other mage. This TF had two phantom dancers, a madreds, infinity edge, and a bloodthrister, but was running a paltry 1600 hp. Hit with my combo, he went down like a sac of potatoes. If he had caught me offguard, I was running well over 2500+ hp to tank it and then kill him too. But that's how I play Lux though, as an assassin type character. Using my long-range pokes, I can basically whittle down a specific opponent, and eliminate him before our team battle even begins. It's funny though, the longer I survive with sub one digit deaths, the more angry the other team gets, and the more I start to notice the focus firing directed at me. We actually lost a game once because their Eve and Teemo managed to focus fire me down in a team fight before I could react, and our team crumbled without me. :P A game today with Artanis, we weren't even close to winning (one lane down) and it was 4v5, but we forced a surrender because we were somehow still dominating team fights.

None.

Dec 9 2010, 9:14 pm Bar Refaeli Post #1094

Quote from poison_us
513 AP, 28/2/11 Singeds win games. Team scores were 46/61, them. All I gotta do is poison and flip into poison, instawin. Carried the team with no tank items, except a pair of Rod of the Ages (if you can call those tank items) and <dare I say it?> Force of Nature. After a while they simply stopped running, because I'd get 2 chasing 1, and they ran the other way instead. Asshats made me pick.

Quote from DevliN
This is amazing.
Morgana, Nasus, Warwick, Katarina, and Cho'Gath vs. Ashe, Alistar, Master Yi, Ryze, and Kayle.

I have Nasus, WW, and Kayle.
I got warwick, nasus, yi, and alistar

None.

Dec 9 2010, 10:01 pm OlimarandLouie Post #1095

Out of those 10, I just have Ryze.
Quote from name:Riot Games
Lore:

While her sister Katarina has always been the most celebrated member of the household, the Du Couteau family has a long history of service to Noxus. It has often been said that no soldier has ever been as fortunate as General Du Couteau to have been graced with daughters. His youngest, Cassiopeia - despite lacking her sister's killer instincts - was equally renowned in at court for her stately character and elegance. Cunning as she was beautiful, the temptress could never be found far from the arm of any foreign dignitary, her wiles prying secrets from the lips of even the most wary attaché. With the Noxian barbarian pacification campaign having ground to a standstill, Cassiopeia had set her sights on a diplomat from a tribe of the Freljord region. Thinking him an easy mark, the scheming seductress set about beguiling him. He refused to confide in her, however, until she swore an oath of secrecy upon his sword - a strange weapon with a serpentine curve to the blade.

Once her tryst was over, Cassiopeia provisioned her father with information regarding the barbarian resistance. As she divulged this intelligence, a wave of revulsion washed over her. She screamed in agony as her silky skin hardened to scales, her lustrous hair thickened to leather, and her manicured fingernails sharpened to claws. Dazed, she fell upon a group of horrified servants, rending them limb from limb in a heartbeat. When it was over the blood soaked figure was no longer the ravishing jewel of the Noxian court, but a horror trapped somewhere between woman and serpent. Unable to serve in her traditional capacity, Cassiopeia departed for the League, continuing her service to Noxus on the Field of Justice.

"Though she may have appeared the innocent flower, she was the serpent under it." - Katarina, the Sinister Blade

Abilities:

Noxious Blast: Cassiopeia blasts an area with a delayed high damage poison, granting her increased Movement Speed if she hits a champion.

Miasma: Cassiopeia releases a cloud of poison, lightly damaging and slowing any enemy that happens to pass through it.

Twin Fang: Cassiopeia lets loose a damaging attack at her target. If the target is poisoned the cooldown of this spell is refreshed.

Petrifying Gaze (Ultimate): Cassiopeia releases a swirl of magical energy from her eyes, stunning any enemies in front of her that are facing her and slowing any others with their back turned.

Deadly Cadence (Passive): After casting a spell any subsequent spellcasts will cost 10% less for 5 seconds. This ability stacks up to 5 times.

Pictures

None.

Dec 9 2010, 10:54 pm poison_us Post #1096

Back* from the grave

Inb4"pre-curse" skin.

Wait, what?
Deadly Cadence (Passive): After casting a spell any subsequent spellcasts will cost 10% less for 5 seconds. This ability stacks up to 5 times.
Does this mean 50% less at 5 stacks, or does it get a diminishing return for a final value of 40.951% less? Either way :massimo:

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 9 2010, 11:12 pm by poison_us.

Dec 10 2010, 12:50 am Bar Refaeli Post #1097

She looks completely unoriginal and boring. Normal nukes/slows and a spamming nuke that she would never run out of mana to cast. Plus another aoe ulti disable. FUN!

Shaco: Tiamatx3. (150%) Boots. Infinity Edge (+crit). (260%) Sheen. (100%) + Backstab (+20%) + Decieve (+20%) Damage: 325~
Total AoE damage when combined: 3650 (although I probably did the order of calculations wrong)
MMM?

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Dec 10 2010, 7:45 pm by Raccoon.

None.

Dec 13 2010, 4:06 pm Zycorax Post #1098

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

bah, when I finally got fed by a stupid Mundo as Akali in the beginning, some idiot decides to leave. Would've won easily if not. Went 10-6-6.

Second game of the day. Someone got fed, guess who :awesome:

Extra lulz for respawning twice after the last towers were destroyed ^^

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 13 2010, 6:57 pm by Zycorax.

Dec 13 2010, 10:20 pm OlimarandLouie Post #1099

45-10-7? What? It's possible to get fed that much?

None.

Dec 14 2010, 3:27 am Neki Post #1100

More like Soraka is god tier. :awesome:

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 53 54 55 56 57127 >
  Back to forum