Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: League of Legends
League of Legends
May 25 2010, 6:33 am
By: poison_us
Pages: < 1 « 12 13 14 15 16127 >

Aug 31 2010, 8:59 pm Echo Post #261

You can buy new heroes with Riot points (Points that you can purchase with money) or just points you get from playing.

Try different heroes and see which one you like. There are several different builds for each hero. Never use the recommended items, they suck. A good way to start is by googling "Hero's name guide" (e.g. Jax guide or build). From there on, change it up a bit.

None.

Aug 31 2010, 9:54 pm poison_us Post #262

Back* from the grave

Use recommended items if they make sense. Not all are bad, but you should never rely solely on them. Case in point: I use 2 items from Jax's recommended, never more.

Sep 1 2010, 11:09 am OlimarandLouie Post #263

So I was playing this 5v5 last night, and my team was doing really well. 30 minutes into the game and we just broke an enemy inhibitor.

Naturally, we baroned.

Right before the baron died the enemy Ezreal used his ult on it from all the way back at his base and stole the buff right out from under us.

None.

Sep 1 2010, 12:50 pm poison_us Post #264

Back* from the grave

I almost did that in a 5v5 AR jungle, with malphite (first time playing).

In a sidenote, malphite is fun as hell to play. He laughs at DPSer's feeble attacks.

Sep 1 2010, 2:30 pm Alzarath Post #265

Praetor

The only issue I have with Katarina is her damn ultimate... So much damage. D:

None.

Sep 1 2010, 3:47 pm Zycorax Post #266

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

Malphite seems pretty sick if you stack up some armour ;) Just played a 3v3 with the computer and won with 18-0-2. The computer is pretty weak though ._.
Name is Zycorax btw, on the NA servers, cause someone had already taken my name on the European server :P

Sep 1 2010, 3:55 pm shmeeps Post #267

Quote from name:Artanis186
Katarina is the only character that is slightly more faceroll than Ryze. But, any form of hard CC (silence, stun, stare, knock up, knock back, etc) will stop her ult. In all honesty, KI + BB is much more killer than her ult,

None.

Sep 1 2010, 5:49 pm DevliN Post #268

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Yeah, Kat's ult is deadly but can be easily countered. I've been in plenty of team battles where I Shunpo in the middle, pop that ult, and kill 3 or 4 people at the same time. There have also been plenty of team battles where I Shunpo in the middle, pop that ult, and immediately get stunned or silenced followed by a swift kick in the face.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 1 2010, 6:58 pm Bar Refaeli Post #269

Quote from shmeeps
Quote from name:Artanis186
Katarina is the only character that is slightly more faceroll than Ryze. But, any form of hard CC (silence, stun, stare, knock up, knock back, etc) will stop her ult. In all honesty, KI + BB is much more killer than her ult,
Yea I was Taric against katrina, and I was like "lol every team fight ur ulti = STUNNED! Cept during team fights my stun from max range travels SO SLOW, and by then katrina had already killed/depleted most hp from my allies.

None.

Sep 1 2010, 8:09 pm poison_us Post #270

Back* from the grave

Is her ult magic or physical damage? When I was playing malphite, her ult basically bounced off of me...
Quote from Zycorax
Malphite seems pretty sick if you stack up some armour
I had over 350 that game, basically 80% damage reduction...Their Trist hated me so much, and their Garen just gave up attacking me ^^

Sep 1 2010, 10:59 pm Echo Post #271

Anyone up for an arranged team match up? I haven't been able to play with anyone from SEN in a long time. Only been playing with my friend who is under level 20.

None.

Sep 1 2010, 11:05 pm Bar Refaeli Post #272

What time/date?

None.

Sep 2 2010, 12:13 am shmeeps Post #273

Quote from name:Nasus
Is her ult magic or physical damage? When I was playing malphite, her ult basically bounced off of me...
Quote from Zycorax
Malphite seems pretty sick if you stack up some armour
I had over 350 that game, basically 80% damage reduction...Their Trist hated me so much, and their Garen just gave up attacking me ^^
It's magic damage, but it scales off whatever AD or AP is higher. It's fun playing amumu against her, since his base magic resist is so high you can just soak up every hit.

None.

Sep 2 2010, 12:21 am Echo Post #274

Just whenever

Hit me up if you want to play. IGN Mistrial.

None.

Sep 2 2010, 5:25 am poison_us Post #275

Back* from the grave

Alright, I found out that Malphite is epic winsauce when I played with lingie and company. I was mid vs. a tool morgana, ended the game at like 16-5 or something, with the most kills. 4 Sunfires, Ninji Tabi, and a Leviathan with full 20 stacks...

Sep 2 2010, 10:29 am OlimarandLouie Post #276

We needs to have an arranged time/date to play LoL together.

None.

Sep 2 2010, 1:30 pm poison_us Post #277

Back* from the grave

Well, Lingie and I have been playing occasionally (used to be a lot more, but I'm at college now), and we have a couple friends who regularly play. He's got a teamspeak, and that's generally where I lurk when I can play.

As for times, Lingie is on frequently, and I'm on any time after 6, (dinner here is from 5:00 -- 6:30). Except for today, because someone thinks they can kick my ass at SSBM, and that's just not going to happen. I was messing around before, because 2 of our friends had to leave, and he's not exactly the brightest bulb, so I couldn't feel good about 1v1 stomping him, but he's literally asking for it this time.

Sep 2 2010, 10:44 pm Echo Post #278

FFFFFFFFFFFF! Played on my other tank account and I was disappointed as shit.

46-32 and we still lost because my team is retarded as shit. Too heavy to carry even if I'm a tank.

None.

Sep 3 2010, 10:49 am DevliN Post #279

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

The last game I played had a retarded Malph tank who would run into a team battle, then without taking any damage, run out and BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB as quickly as possible. He was a shit tank, regardless, but it was amazing to see him flee without reason to. I think his excuse when confronted about it was "I only have 4000 HP." Super.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 3 2010, 12:36 pm Generalpie Post #280

Staredit Puckwork

Quote from DevliN
The last game I played had a retarded Malph tank who would run into a team battle, then without taking any damage, run out and BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB as quickly as possible. He was a shit tank, regardless, but it was amazing to see him flee without reason to. I think his excuse when confronted about it was "I only have 4000 HP." Super.

Lmao, i get those all the time, more likely when cho gath is free

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 12 13 14 15 16127 >
  Back to forum