Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: League of Legends
League of Legends
May 25 2010, 6:33 am
By: poison_us
Pages: < 1 « 10 11 12 13 14127 >

Aug 26 2010, 6:40 pm shmeeps Post #221

Hmm, I don't find Urgot particularly bothersome. Granted, most I've played against like to switch places and put themselves into tower range to get one kills. Granted, it doesn't usually matter since he seems kinda tanky, but he generally has a wicked case of glass jaw.

None.

Aug 27 2010, 2:18 pm Lingie Post #222

Personally, I don't find Urgot to be any different then any other hero. If hes alone, and you're not, he's probably going to die if he does something stupid. The trick is that you need to learn common patterns of how Urgot operates, and juke/dodge him. Most importantly though, know when hes going to use his ultimate like.. Any other hero.

Honestly, I've not had a single problem with the guy because I'm still so used to Andromeda from HoN.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Aug 27 2010, 4:41 pm Bar Refaeli Post #223

I play on a laptop w/o mouse but its rather hard. I'm starting to play more again, or at least just to get that nice win bonus so I can buy a new champion if a fun one comes out. Add Raccoon for fun play time

None.

Aug 27 2010, 5:21 pm DevliN Post #224

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

The reason why I have a hard time with him is because I can't solo tanks as Heimer until I get my 300+ Ability Power and woop major ass. I also see him in mid a lot when I'm in mid, so I'm constantly having to 1v1 him early on, and if I'm not fast enough, his auto-target spike thing can hit very hard. Plus, getting pulled to turrets blows.

I played with Cho again last night, and the match was crazy long. My HP by the end was just over 6000. Boy was that fun! I need to get to level 30 so I can play with you folks (and not feel like I'd hold you back).

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Aug 27 2010, 5:42 pm shmeeps Post #225

Quote from DevliN
I played with Cho again last night, and the match was crazy long. My HP by the end was just over 6000. Boy was that fun! I need to get to level 30 so I can play with you folks (and not feel like I'd hold you back).
I'm just gunna leave this here:

We've done it on Cho before too, don't remember the total health though.

None.

Aug 27 2010, 6:26 pm DevliN Post #226

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Well yeah, but that's Sion. Cho at least has a max HP he can get from his Ult. ;)

EDIT:
And just saw the 6 Warmog's Armors. Nice!

My Overwatch addiction.

Aug 27 2010, 10:43 pm Generalpie Post #227

Staredit Puckwork

Quote from DevliN
Well yeah, but that's Sion. Cho at least has a max HP he can get from his Ult. ;)

EDIT:
And just saw the 6 Warmog's Armors. Nice!

http://www.staredit.net/?p=shoutbox&view=1087 QQ

None.

Aug 28 2010, 10:58 am DevliN Post #228

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Yeah, it's fine. :) At least they fixed the servers and replaced some hardware.

In other news, I bought Urgot and Master Yi. Urgot is waaaaaaaaaaaaay OP, but a lot of fun. I very rarely have a need for the Ult, though, which is unfortunate. I wish they'd add a passive buff to it or something to make it useful for situations that don't involve dragging enemies to your turret.

I'm enjoying Yi, but it seems like he blows early on in the game. And I can't believe his HP is insanely low even at 18. :/

My Overwatch addiction.

Aug 28 2010, 5:05 pm shmeeps Post #229

Yi is pretty hysterical to play, despite his lack of CC. If you go AS + Mardid's, with Highlander you can practically chase anyone down with no problem, going AD + AS, you can destroy buildings with just a few hits, and if you go AP, you're unkillable when you meditate. Plus Alpha Strike hits like a champ.

He's really fun, shame he's not as effective at higher ELOs.

None.

Aug 28 2010, 6:51 pm Bar Refaeli Post #230

LoL isn't very carry heavy but I would say Yi and Trydamere are pretty good for carrying

None.

Aug 28 2010, 7:58 pm shmeeps Post #231

Tryndamere is a great carry, but you really have to stack crit runes and just survive till late game. As far as vs Yi, he tends to do better, but his early game is much harder.

As far as carries go though, there's plenty that are better, like Ashe, Trist, Ezreal, Karthus, and your standard junglers (Olaf, Udyr, Shaco and Warwick).

None.

Aug 29 2010, 2:13 am Alzarath Post #232

Praetor

Is it just me or does 'carry' seem to translate to 'overpowered' sometimes? God I hate Trynd...

None.

Aug 29 2010, 3:01 am Bar Refaeli Post #233

In HoN heroes like magebane could easily solo a whole team. "Carries" in LoL like tristana have to be at least like 16:2 to be able to kill the whole team. Plus its easier to get max level in LoL.

None.

Aug 29 2010, 3:30 am DevliN Post #234

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Trynd really isn't that bad, as long as you account for having to kill him twice. :P

My Overwatch addiction.

Aug 29 2010, 4:29 am shmeeps Post #235

Yeah, back in DotA, feeding a carry was an absolute must. It's essentially just a character that scales incredibly well. Most you find are pretty easy to play and don't really have to use any ability tactics.

None.

Aug 29 2010, 5:50 am ShadowFlare Post #236

Part of the difference is that in LoL, most abilities scale to some degree beyond their max level because they become more powerful as you get more AD or AP. In DotA/HoN, casters' damage become less relevant as the game goes on and there are harder item counters against spells in those.

None.

Aug 29 2010, 6:24 am Alzarath Post #237

Praetor

Quote from DevliN
Trynd really isn't that bad, as long as you account for having to kill him twice. :P

'course, the fact he can 3-shot some people with melee doesn't help much.

None.

Aug 29 2010, 7:12 am Lingie Post #238

In LoL, there are actually a few heroes that DON'T stop growing. Veiger's AP, Sion's HP, these are examples.

Veiger in this case doesn't stop scaling. There should be a cap for his ass.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Aug 29 2010, 7:58 am DevliN Post #239

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Yeah, I just went like 11/3/3 or something as Yi and all 3 of my deaths were from getting 3-shotted by Veigar. It was ridiculous.

My Overwatch addiction.

Aug 29 2010, 8:38 am Alzarath Post #240

Praetor

Quote from name:Rammus
In LoL, there are actually a few heroes that DON'T stop growing. Veiger's AP, Sion's HP, these are examples.

Veiger in this case doesn't stop scaling. There should be a cap for his ass.

The way to do this would be to put a cap on overall AP. If this is the case, they should also add a cap to AD and Crits, so SOME champions don't rape you instantly. Is it so fair that they can get a 100% crit and deal like, 3x the damage they would do when we mages have no such things? All we have is our AP and mana. You guys get the choices of crits, attack damage, attack speed, and whatever else AD champs get.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 10 11 12 13 14127 >
  Back to forum