Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
yayyyy level 30! Only took me like 15 months. :awesome:
Took you 2 just for that last level :massimo:

Mar 4 2012, 8:08 am Urahara Post #2203

I'm DayJ.. come add me ;D

None.

Mar 4 2012, 8:08 pm ImagoDeo Post #2204

Halfway through the game, when he was 6/1/6 or something like that, this Ezreal told me 'ltp nub'.

Mmhmm. Sure. Who needs to ltp when we go 3/20 and make a comeback from it?

We aced them four times in the last ten minutes of the game.

None.

Mar 5 2012, 8:39 pm ImagoDeo Post #2205

Turns out ranked is surprisingly easy. I kept thinking everyone was like me, not doing it until they really felt ready. ...that's bullshit. Out of the fifteen or so ranked matches I've done, I have yet to see actually skilled players on either side. (At least none beyond my own current skill level.)

Any idea what causes this? Is it like SC2, where total dipshits think they're 'all that' and decide to OWN IN BRONZE LEAGUE?

None.

Mar 5 2012, 10:06 pm OlimarandLouie Post #2206

Quote from ImagoDeo
Turns out ranked is surprisingly easy. I kept thinking everyone was like me, not doing it until they really felt ready. ...that's bullshit. Out of the fifteen or so ranked matches I've done, I have yet to see actually skilled players on either side. (At least none beyond my own current skill level.)

Any idea what causes this? Is it like SC2, where total dipshits think they're 'all that' and decide to OWN IN BRONZE LEAGUE?
Unfortunately as you get higher and higher in rating it can vary from "extremely unforgiving" to "pubstump". At around 1650+, if you are last pick, all the other players are around 50-200 elo higher than you (and vice versa), which makes a huge difference in skill level. Playing mid/top against people who are 100+ higher elo than you really makes you feel terrible ;__: when you (usually) get pwned.

None.

Mar 6 2012, 4:32 pm ImagoDeo Post #2207

That depends on having a stable ELO, though, which I don't have yet. I guess I just haven't risen to my proper level.

None.

Mar 6 2012, 5:12 pm Riney Post #2208

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from ImagoDeo
That depends on having a stable ELO, though, which I don't have yet. I guess I just haven't risen to my proper level.

Getting away from the 1500 range is good. Generally you want to stay away from League during the weekends since thats when the idiots get on, as well as not in the morning because thats when the chinese people WHO I MISTAKINGLY THOUGHT THEY HAVE THEIR OWN SERVER BY NOW, cherish us with their terrible decisions, lack of pings, and lack of communication.

Also, getting away from 1500 is key to staying away from people who got carried. Its hard to see someone past around 1550+ who received all their wins because they suck, but their team of 4 made up for it.

Im trapped there for the time being because of that crap.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Mar 6 2012, 7:42 pm poison_us Post #2209

Back* from the grave

I'm trapped under there because of that crap.

Mar 6 2012, 10:48 pm Dem0n Post #2210

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Riney, poison, wanna play ranked with me? :wtfawesome:

Mar 6 2012, 11:05 pm Zycorax Post #2211

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

Quote from Riney
as well as not in the morning because thats when the chinese people WHO I MISTAKINGLY THOUGHT THEY HAVE THEIR OWN SERVER BY NOW, cherish us with their terrible decisions, lack of pings, and lack of communication.
I've actually not had much problems with Chinese players on the NA server so far, but the Spanish/Portugese speakers are a whole other story. Still debating what's worst out of those and the Eastern Europeans on EU-East.

Mar 7 2012, 12:27 am poison_us Post #2212

Back* from the grave

Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
Riney, poison, wanna play ranked with me? :wtfawesome:
He's actually not terrible, last I played with him. He's roughly on par with the decent pubs we get, so...much as I hate to admit it I'd rather play with him than a pub.

Mar 7 2012, 1:22 am Dem0n Post #2213

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Quote from Zycorax
Quote from Riney
as well as not in the morning because thats when the chinese people WHO I MISTAKINGLY THOUGHT THEY HAVE THEIR OWN SERVER BY NOW, cherish us with their terrible decisions, lack of pings, and lack of communication.
I've actually not had much problems with Chinese players on the NA server so far, but the Spanish/Portugese speakers are a whole other story. Still debating what's worst out of those and the Eastern Europeans on EU-East.
The Brazilians. The god damn Brazilians. :massimo:

Mar 7 2012, 1:49 pm OlimarandLouie Post #2214

Most bestest blitzcrank ever :awesome:

None.

Mar 8 2012, 10:53 pm Wing Zero Post #2215

This morning I Got two unofficial pentakills with Fiora in a single game! My first one was me getting a quadra and taking a little too long to kill Garen with a warmogs :(, and the second time I got ksed by my friend on what should have been my second kill. I ended up with another quadra and them surrendering soon after. My final score that game was 15/0/4 :awesome:

Mar 8 2012, 11:06 pm FatalException Post #2216

Fiora OP D: Her ridiculous lifesteal on everything is really annoying.

On a related note, I went 13-4-40 as Shen last night. :awesome:

None.

Mar 8 2012, 11:12 pm Raitaki Post #2217

Quote from FatalException

wtf....Did the other team die like A WHOLE LOT, or were you mysteriously taking part in every kill in that match? :3

None.

Mar 8 2012, 11:13 pm Wing Zero Post #2218

Vorpal blade FTW

Mar 9 2012, 3:30 am FatalException Post #2219

Quote from Raitaki
Quote from FatalException

wtf....Did the other team die like A WHOLE LOT, or were you mysteriously taking part in every kill in that match? :3
It was a 68-minute game, and a good tank is always in the fight. :P My team was 61-53-130.

None.

Mar 17 2012, 9:19 pm ImagoDeo Post #2220

Ordinarily, roflstomps like this aren't really worth reporting - in this case, though, I'll make an exception to point out that Soraka is still the unmatched support. Maybe this new Lulu person will be some competition.

Oh, and I need to add armor runes to my support page... Soraka's base is 11, and that's... not enough. *shudder*

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 109 110 111 112 113127 >
  Back to forum