Other team was nub except for Kog. Cait was turd :massimo:

None.

Feb 13 2012, 10:33 pm Wing Zero Post #2182

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

Lol I'm lovin Maos name

Feb 13 2012, 11:08 pm Zycorax Post #2183

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

Pørnø... Sounds like a Danish island.
Nine wins out of eleven games in the past few days. My win/loss ratio is almost back up at 1.00 now :awesome:

Feb 13 2012, 11:59 pm ShadowFlare Post #2184

These days I usually win solo or duo queue. Usually my losses come from some of the arranged team games that I play with some other less experienced players that I often play with (but I don't really mind). :lol: I do get some wins with them, though, but often have half or more of the team's kills in the process.

None.

Feb 14 2012, 9:11 am DevliN Post #2185

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Just played a troll game prior to the downtime with 5 ranged AD (Ashe, Tristana, Miss Fortune, Vayne, and Sivir) and 1 Berzerker Boots and 5 Doran's Blades each, pushing down mid as a ball of death. First tower down in 3 minutes, and the next by 7 minutes. Holy crap that was fun. Unfortunately we got disconnected with their base at 50%. I was hoping to screenshot the victory screen. :(

EDIT:
On a more serious note, I've been playing with the same group for a few days now and I'm really enjoying playing support characters for them. I used to hate it but now I think it's sort of fun. I have no idea what changed for me.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Feb 16 2012, 12:02 pm by DevliN.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Feb 17 2012, 4:29 am FatalException Post #2186

New Shen imbu

Edit:

New Shen LULZ

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Feb 18 2012, 10:41 pm by FatalException.

None.

Feb 25 2012, 7:01 am Xero Post #2187

Quote from FatalException

New Shen imbu

Edit:

New Shen LULZ
Tank items, TONS OF DAMAGE

None.

Feb 25 2012, 5:45 pm poison_us Post #2188

Back* from the grave

Quote from FatalException

New Shen imbu

Edit:

New Shen LULZ
Say that when you get to level 30. You'll find Flash + Ignite is a lot dumber than it looks.

Also, of course "New Shen LULZ". It was a 4v5...Those games (4v5 games) don't deserve any note whatsoever, because there's no situation in which it's a balanced game. You win on the 4-man team, the 5-man team was absolute crap. You lose, it was lopsided anyways. If you win on a 5-man team, it's a crappy half-victory. If you lose...well, you probably deserved it.

The only exception is when it's a close game based off of actual skill, not using numbers to beat the enemy.

Feb 25 2012, 6:55 pm FatalException Post #2189

It wasn't a 4v5. Annie ragequit after we aced them at the end.

Also, I probably should be going ghost exhaust as Shen, but whatever.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 25 2012, 7:04 pm by FatalException.

None.

Feb 25 2012, 8:42 pm DevliN Post #2190

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

I like Flash+Ignite... :-( ...on Mordekaiser!

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Feb 25 2012, 8:44 pm Dem0n Post #2191

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Flash makes me want to punch a hole through my monitor, and I hate ignite with a passion. The combo is especially annoying on noob annie, since every annie player to ever play her has used that combination. >_>

EXCEPT FOR THE ONE IN FATAL'S PICTURE. BUT SCREW HIM, HE SUCKED.

Feb 25 2012, 9:06 pm poison_us Post #2192

Back* from the grave

Ignite isn't as bad as it used to be, but I still think it should be able to be removed by cleanse/quicksilver/remove scurvy, and/or unable to kill a player. Flash doesn't need a nerf, it needs removed.

Feb 25 2012, 10:31 pm ShadowFlare Post #2193

QSS does remove ignite. I think cleanse does again now, too. I recall bots instantly removing ignite when I tried to ignite one for a kill.

None.

Feb 25 2012, 11:21 pm OlimarandLouie Post #2194

Quote from poison_us
Ignite isn't as bad as it used to be, but I still think it should be able to be removed by cleanse/quicksilver/remove scurvy, and/or unable to kill a player. Flash doesn't need a nerf, it needs removed.
Think of it this way, if Flash is removed, which characters become suddenly op beyond measure?

None.

Feb 26 2012, 12:42 am Wing Zero Post #2195

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

Quote from OlimarandLouie
Quote from poison_us
Think of it this way, if Flash is removed, which characters become suddenly op beyond measure?
Kassadin and Ezreal come to mind

Feb 26 2012, 1:26 am poison_us Post #2196

Back* from the grave

Quote from poison_us
Think of it this way, if Flash isn't removed, how many characters remain suddenly op beyond measure?

Feb 26 2012, 2:18 am Raitaki Post #2197

Quote from poison_us
I'm doing doubleninja flash Kassadin. It does well to help ganks or tower dive or quickly getting out after tower dive. sup

None.

Feb 26 2012, 8:41 am ShadowFlare Post #2198

The double flash is one of the worst things: fiddle, warwick, and maybe others I don't immediately recall who can use it in a useful way, with the most useful ones being those who can hold someone down when they do so. Some champions can move a little too far instantly to gank when they have flash.

None.

Feb 27 2012, 4:55 am poison_us Post #2199

Back* from the grave

Anyone else think this looks like Ziggs is getting shot out of Tristana's cannon?

Feb 27 2012, 1:28 pm Zycorax Post #2200

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

Quote from poison_us
Anyone else think this looks like Ziggs is getting shot out of Tristana's cannon?
Now I want to see that happen in-game :|

Options
Pages: < 1 « 108 109 110 111 112127 >
  Back to forum