Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Theory and Ideas > Topic: "How To..." Videos
"How To..." Videos
Apr 12 2010, 9:00 pm
By: LoveLess  

Apr 14 2010, 2:29 am LoveLess Post #21

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Quote from TiKels
Pixel coordinates.
AKA Coordinate detection (Even though it really isn't detection). Preferably kenoli's method.
I planned to make a video showing you how to utilize Static, Mobile and Pixel/Fixed Grids.

None.

Apr 14 2010, 2:32 am CecilSunkure Post #22

Quote from LoveLess
Quote from TiKels
Pixel coordinates.
AKA Coordinate detection (Even though it really isn't detection). Preferably kenoli's method.
I planned to make a video showing you how to utilize Static, Mobile and Pixel/Fixed Grids.
Go over inverted locations as well, do these similar things in one fell swoop ;o

None.

Apr 14 2010, 2:42 am LoveLess Post #23

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Quote from CecilSunkure
Quote from LoveLess
Quote from TiKels
Pixel coordinates.
Go over inverted locations as well, do these similar things in one fell swoop ;o
I plan to knock out a majority of the basic elements first, before I go over anything that they wouldn't be able to truly utilize. The idea is to teach anyone who wants to start mapping and has no knowledge of the tricks of the trade.

Most of the videos will be created this weekend, as I learned that I can decrease the quality of the video. I am not too excited about having to do so, but my computer just failed the upload for the second time when it was 70~% done. I am now giving up on youtube and I am just going to utilize my personal server.

None.

Apr 14 2010, 5:24 am UnholyUrine Post #24

You Suck at Photoshop - Best Video Tutorial.

None.

Aug 29 2010, 10:00 pm Silver_Slug Post #25

where will this be posted?

None.

Sep 2 2010, 5:31 am payne Post #26

:payne:

Quote from Silver_Slug
where will this be posted?
Question is "When".
Loveless quit SC1 mapping, as far as I know. Too bad for anyone who wanted to see those videos. :awesome:

None.

Sep 2 2010, 1:23 pm rockz Post #27

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

I could probably make a death counts vid...

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Sep 5 2010, 7:32 pm Silver_Slug Post #28

Well damn. I was really hoping to see some of those vids, especially the last three.

None.

Options
  Back to forum