Mar 12 2010, 6:11 pm Riney Post #41

Thigh high affectionado

Wow it got misty in 7 questions. DAMN this thing is good

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Mar 12 2010, 6:34 pm NudeRaider Post #42

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from rockz

looks like a gun to me.
I have no idea what this is. And neither does the rest of the world visiting akinator, apparently.

Mar 12 2010, 6:45 pm Phobos Post #43

Are you sure about that?

Heresy. It did not know Anthony Green, so I had to add him.

this is signature

Mar 12 2010, 7:45 pm rockz Post #44

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

Quote from NudeRaider
I have no idea what this is. And neither does the rest of the world visiting akinator, apparently.
It's a guy playing nomad, savage, and legionnaire on Savage: The Battle for Newerth. At 0:30 you'll see him as a legionnaire blocking and swinging an axe, then he takes out a coil rifle and shoots a predator.

The storyline for HoN is that Jeraziah Grimm and Ophelia Grimm led the legion of man and the beast horde, respectively, to war. They are step-brother and sister, and their father was Maliken Grimm, who united the men under one leadership to combat the beasts. Ophelia is actually part beast. Then the hellbourne returned, presumably because of the state at which newerth was in, what with all the murdering/war/chaos and the Grimm siblings made an alliance to fight off the invaders of Newerth.

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Mar 12 2010, 9:51 pm DavidJCobb Post #45

Got Kerrigan pretty fast -- 18 questions. One of my answers deviated from Akinator's expectations.

Master Chief - 18 questions, 3 deviant answers.
Wes (Pokemon Colosseum hero) - Not in Akinator's database.
Gregory House, M.D. - 12 questions, 0 deviations.
Tony Almeida - 16 questions, 0 deviations.
Barney - 12 questions, 1 deviation.
The Arbiter* - 18 questions, 4 deviations.
343 Guilty Spark - 13 questions, 1 deviation.
Alexei Stukov - 20 questions, 3 deviations. (Haven't played SCBW's campaign in a while.)
Overmind - 20 questions led to Halo's Gravemind; 10 more led to Overmind. 3 deviations, 2 unknowns.
The Rookie (H3ODST) - 15 questions, 0 deviations, 2 unknowns.
Samir Duran - ?? questions led to Zero Wing's CATS; 30 questions overall. 5 deviations, 2 unknowns.
Nathan Ford - 20 questions led to Gil Grissom; 10 more led to Nate. 5 deviations, 1 unknown.

Mason Gilroy (Burn Notice) - Failure despite having two different listings in Akinator's database.
Diego Garza (Burn Notice) - Not in Akinator's database.
David Draiman - 17 questions, 1 deviation.
Bill Gates - 15 questions, 0 deviations.
Chips Dubbo (Halo) - Failed despite having a listing in Akinator's database.
Hydralisk - 20 questions, 2 deviations.

* (Non-)notably, Akinator didn't appear to distinguish between Thel 'Vadam (Halo 2 - Halo 3), Ripa 'Moramee (Halo Wars), and other Arbiters.

None.

Mar 13 2010, 3:51 am poison_us Post #46

Back* from the grave

Sometimes it asks both redundant and retarded questions.
When I had :hurr: in mind, it asked if it was a human, I said no. Then right after that (no lie) it asked if it was female. I dunno if that is a fail or a win. It guessed the :awesome: smiley (no joke).

It asked if the character was female, and the next question it asked if it is a woman. Both answers were no.

It asked if the character was real. I said no, and it guessed God. This thing is win.

It could not guess moose, even on the third try. In fact, despite knowing that the character is brown, it tried to guess a llama the first time. The 19th question was "Is your character a horse?" and I said no, yet the second guess was "Your Horse". Still no.

It could not guess: Light (not a character...:facepalm:), or a Moose (mentioned above)

It guessed: Lady GaGa (duh), HoN's Blacksmith (:0_o:), Megan Fox, Lucy Pinder, Jenna Jameson, Roland Deschain (protagonist from Stephen King's The Dark Tower series--less than 20 guesses too.), Rukia Kuchiki (Bleach), Riley Freeman (Boondocks), Awesome Horse Guy (link), and two guesses to get Mr. Hankey.

Mar 13 2010, 5:19 am Norm Post #47

Meh, he couldn't even guess METAL!?!?

Noob computers...

None.

Mar 13 2010, 6:48 am rockz Post #48

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

I got beer once when I wasn't trying for it. Can't seem to get it again.

>Does it make you happy?
GOD YES

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Mar 13 2010, 6:49 am CecilSunkure Post #49

Quote from poison_us
It asked if the character was real. I said no, and it guessed God. This thing is win.
Oh, my god! I fucking lol'ed! Epic.

None.

Mar 13 2010, 7:00 am FatalException Post #50

He got Robert Oppenheimer on the first guess, weird. He couldn't get the lead singer of Less Than Jake, though.

Also beat it with H'ruth, the barbarian god in Powder.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 13 2010, 7:20 am by FatalException.

None.

Mar 13 2010, 7:00 am Moose Post #51

We live in a society.

Is your character red-haired? Yes Yes
Is your character connected with crime? No No
Does your character leave things to chance? Don't know No
Is your character black-haired? No No
Pointless final question, amirite?

Mar 13 2010, 7:03 am payne Post #52

:payne:

It couldn't guess "Tassadar/Zeratul", though I must admit I say "I don't know" for most of the questions...
Is it standing on legs and is it flying? :S

EDIT: poison_us, you aren't kidding about the "awesome" smiley?!? That must be a lie D=

None.

Mar 13 2010, 7:13 am CecilSunkure Post #53

I kept hitting "I dont know", and it guessed:

Broccoli dog.

Oh wow, I'm really impressed by this: It actually got Zezima. Zezima, the Runescape player! LOL

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 13 2010, 7:18 am by CecilSunkure.

None.

Mar 13 2010, 7:21 am DavidJCobb Post #54

When I had :hurr: in mind, it asked if it was a human, I said no. Then right after that (no lie) it asked if it was female.
Wild NIDORAN♀ appeared!

It asked if the character was female, and the next question it asked if it is a woman. Both answers were no.
Girls are female but not women. The same is true of NIDORAN♀ and other non-human organisms.

Akinator just won a free Internet.

MOAR GUESSES

Zerg Cerebrate - Failed. Already in the database, albeit indirectly (Zasz and Daggoth).
Flood Combat Form (Human) - Failed. Already in database (two entries). Guesses were: Necromorph (Dead Space), Balek (Bring Down the Sky), and Eddie (Iron Maiden).

Brute (Halo) - Guessed Tartarus after 30 questions. Figured that was close enough.
Gardevoir - Guessed Saria (Legend of Zelda) after 20 questions. 8 more led to Garde. 6 deviations (I feel so ashamed...).
Mismagius - Guessed Electrode (Pokemon) after 20 questions. 10 more led to Mismagius. 4 deviations, 3 unknowns.
Infernape - Guessed Kazooie after 20 questions. 10 more led to Typhlosion. 10 more led to Infernape. 7 deviations, 2 unknowns.
Dr. James Wilson - Guessed perfectly after 18 questions. 0 deviations, 1 unknown.
Saria - Guessed perfectly after 20 questions. 2 deviations (one of which I realized right after clicking my answer).
Sheik - Guessed perfectly after 20 questions. 2 deviations.
Link - Guessed perfectly after 12 questions. 0 deviations.
MISSINGNO. - Guessed perfectly after 15 questions. 0 deviations, 1 unknown.
Ruto (Legend of Zelda) - Guessed perfectly after 15 questions. 1 deviation.

Tetra (Legend of Zelda) - Guessed Ciel (Megaman Zero) after 20 questions. 10 more led to Poniko (Yume Nikki). 10 more led to Tetra. 8 deviations, 6 unknowns.
?????????? (Glitch Pokemon) - Failed. Not in the database. Guesses were MISSINGNO., L-Block (Tetris), UNOWN, and Sandbag (Super Smash Bros.).
Akinator - Guessed perfectly after 13 questions. 1 deviation.
Deku Tree - Guessed perfectly after 15 questions. 0 deviations.
Navi (Legend of Zelda) - Guessed perfectly after 14 questions. 0 deviations.

Tatl (Legend of Zelda) - Guessed Navi after 15 questions. 5 more led to Tatl. 1 deviation, 2 unknowns.
Skull Kid (Legend of Zelda) - Guessed perfectly after 17 questions. 2 deviations.
Deku Butler (Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask) - Failed. Already in database (one entry). Guesses were: Toadsworth (Mario), Bottles (Banjo Kazooie), and Adoring Fan (Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion).
Midna - Guessed perfectly after 16 questions. 0 deviations, 1 unknown.

By far, the most amazing guesses I've seen him make (based on the questions asked) were Navi, the Deku Tree, and Skull Kid, sorted by descending impressiveness. With these guesses, you woulda never known he was on the right track. It's like, "Okay, the questions are even more generic than usua-- HOLY SHIT DEKU TREE!!"

None.

Mar 13 2010, 7:23 am FatalException Post #55

Holy shit. It got Tacgnol. And it has a REALLY terrifying picture of it.

None.

Mar 13 2010, 7:59 am poison_us Post #56

Back* from the grave

Quote from payne
It couldn't guess "Tassadar/Zeratul", though I must admit I say "I don't know" for most of the questions...
Is it standing on legs and is it flying? :S

EDIT: poison_us, you aren't kidding about the "awesome" smiley?!? That must be a lie D=
Look up. I has pix. I'll try to do it again, too.

EDIT: Success. Although, once again, it failed to guess :hurr:, I settle for :awesome:. Pix 1 & 2.

The "Does your character weigh less than 40 kilos made me laugh.

EDIT 2: I'm really surprised nobody did this one...and I think someone gave the wrong info...it's highlighted on 2: 1 & 2

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Mar 13 2010, 8:14 am by poison_us.

Mar 13 2010, 9:01 am RIVE Post #57

Just Here For The Pie

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Is your character red-haired? Yes Yes
Is your character connected with crime? No No
Does your character leave things to chance? Don't know No
Is your character black-haired? No No
Pointless final question, amirite?

He asked me if my character was from America three times. Without any extra innings, I might add.

Also,
Are you watching your character right now?
:wut: 'Let me just search your history!'

Final Edit:
:lol:

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Mar 13 2010, 9:20 am by RIVE.

None.

Mar 13 2010, 9:26 am NudeRaider Post #58

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from poison_us
Sometimes it asks both redundant and retarded questions.
When I had :hurr: in mind, it asked if it was a human, I said no. Then right after that (no lie) it asked if it was female.
Yeah, because animals are unisex.

But you're right, it likes to "make sure" too often.

Mar 13 2010, 6:29 pm OlimarandLouie Post #59

Quote from CecilSunkure
Oh wow, I'm really impressed by this: It actually got Zezima. Zezima, the Runescape player! LOL
:massimo: BLASPHEMY!!! There is no way that it actually got Zezima!

Edit:
NOOOOO AAAAAAAARRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!

Edit #2:
I WON ^^

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Mar 13 2010, 6:56 pm by OlimarandLouie.

None.

Mar 13 2010, 6:45 pm poison_us Post #60

Back* from the grave

V (V for Vendetta) in 14 guesses, 13 right 1 unknown.
Could not guess any/a/all character(s) of the alphabet

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 >
  Back to forum