Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Return Lite Discussion
Return Lite Discussion
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jan 10 2010, 12:23 am
By: Centreri
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5

Jan 24 2010, 12:30 am Excalibur Post #81

The sword and the faith

I'd agree to LD if you were barred from it, because I feel you're just going to do to LD what you did to SD. Thus, if you really want LD to be there as a part of SEN, and not just for your own uses, you'll agree. If you just want it for yourself, you'll disagree. :)

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Jan 24 2010, 12:36 am Centreri Post #82

Relatively ancient and inactive

I'm not an altruist. I want an LD to participate in. At the same time, it has a positive effect on SEN.

None.

Jan 24 2010, 4:24 am DevliN Post #83

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from Centreri
If there's a moderator in this forum, it'd also be great if some moderator-bashing was removed. I'll do it for my own posts. You all know my stance anyway.
If you're referring to Kyrax, he's been taken care of. We've all been monitoring this thread.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Jan 24 2010, 4:41 am Centreri Post #84

Relatively ancient and inactive

I am not referring to Kyrax. I'm referring to the whole bits of moderator-bashing by myself and others, and responses to the same by the moderators in question. If the thread is shortened and the less-attractive, questionably-against-rules and questionably-off-topic discussion of the moderators is cut out from this thread, we can focus on the actual issues with the thread without having people like Ex waltz in and try to short-circuit the idea because of my motives.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 24 2010, 4:55 am by Centreri.

None.

Jan 24 2010, 6:52 am DevliN Post #85

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

How about this, instead? We already have a multi-page topic on the matter in the Staff Forum. Because the discussion has become so severely derailed, I'm going to close this thread and the discussion will resume in the aforementioned topic. You've got plenty of support for the return of "Lite Discussion," as well as plenty of support for keeping it off SEN. I presume this topic was originally designed to gauge public interest toward the idea of Lite Discussion's return. Ultimately it is up to the staff to decide the outcome, and we'll be keeping in mind said gauge as we figure out what the next step is, supposing there is a next step.

If there is any further need for discussion or debate, I'm sure PMs will suffice.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5
  Back to forum