Staredit Network > Forums > Introductions > Topic: Hi there, I'm new here.
Hi there, I'm new here.
Dec 31 2009, 4:31 am
By: LeeV18  

Dec 31 2009, 4:31 am LeeV18 Post #1

Hello, in the internet world, my name is LeeV18. I play video games alot, especially Starcraft and my hacked PSP. I'm pretty good at making Starcraft map and have made alot of it, but none of them were popular. In the attachment are some SC map I made and would like to share. In Starcraft online, you can find me at USWEST: LeeV18. (note: with the period).

And here are some Starcraft related videos I made and upload to Youtube. Hopefully some of them might be useful here.
Starcraft Terran Adjutant
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3jPtdpPQl8
How to convert youtube videos to gif (animation) image
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvdAGdhuNo0
How to Convert 128x128 (or less) Pictures to Starcraft Map
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixafSGjehwI
Download Starcraft Campaign Maps
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8YHd0_5xhg

Visit my Youtube Channel and my Website.

Attachments:
8-Way Random Units Battle.scx
Hits: 3 Size: 76.55kb
WarpGate Defense.scx
Hits: 2 Size: 63.25kb
Random Units War v128.scx
Hits: 2 Size: 96.17kb
Zodac Defense.scx
Hits: 2 Size: 71.02kb
Learn How To Stack Building.scx
Hits: 2 Size: 29.39kb

None.

Dec 31 2009, 4:36 am Marine Post #2

Now that you've joined SEN, I'd like to welcome you! :D

We are a loving, compassionate community that cares for one another's beliefs and opinions! ...
On a more serious note, glad to have you here. ^Joke btw :D I see you're seasoned in mapping, interesting what you've done!
Most of us here are pretty nice and we do know a lot about mapping, so you'll get along fine. We have a lot of pros that can help in almost anything, our wiki is a great source we're working on and it's good to get new members! Hopefully you become a regular that is helpful toward the community. You may know something we don't about mapping, which is always good to have.

I don't know that many members that are mean and/or don't care for others' opinions, so take care here.
Say hi to excalibur if he replies :)

Remember, you can log out anytime you like, but you can never leave...

None.

Dec 31 2009, 5:07 am Sacrieur Post #3

Still Napping

Hello and welcome!

Like the above poster has already stated, by signing up you forfeit your sou- I mean... You agree to the terms and conditions. So have fun and enjoy your stay (hopefully it is long).

None.

Dec 31 2009, 5:45 am lil-Inferno Post #4

Just here for the pie

Hello LeeV18. Would you like :spam1: ? Click it for the full effect.

Dec 31 2009, 5:47 am ClansAreForGays Post #5

I really wouldn't have guessed that making a welcome forum would produce more than 1 topic every other month... if we only knew

Dec 31 2009, 6:34 am CecilSunkure Post #6

Hello thar! Would you like to try THIS MAP? http://www.staredit.net/topic/9484/unread/#special

Welcome to SEN kind sir. I saw you posted a link to SC campaign maps.. We have one too! It's here: http://www.staredit.net/topic/7993/

None.

Dec 31 2009, 8:01 am Marine Post #7

My campaign beats those any day :P

None.

Dec 31 2009, 10:44 am JaFF Post #8

Quote from ClansAreForGays
I really wouldn't have guessed that making a welcome forum would produce more than 1 topic every other month... if we only knew
Hey, at least in here, every topic is relevant, while in Null... >_<

Welcome, LeeV18! May the kiwi be with you. :)

None.

Dec 31 2009, 5:32 pm Neki Post #9

Welcome to SEN, it looks like you're a productive mapper, unlike 90% of SEN. :D

Quote from JaFF
Quote from ClansAreForGays
Hey, at least in here, every topic is relevant, while in Null... >_<

Welcome, LeeV18! May the kiwi be with you. :)

I'm not sure how you can make an un-relevant topic in Null. Everything fits in there!:P

None.

Dec 31 2009, 5:59 pm lil-Inferno Post #10

Just here for the pie

Quote from name:Ultimo
I'm not sure how you can make an un-relevant topic in Null. Everything fits in there!:P
Welcome topics don't.

Dec 31 2009, 6:02 pm Fire_Kame Post #11

wth is starcraft

Welcome to Staredit. Please enjoy your complimentary items.

Jan 13 2010, 2:01 am Dungeon-Master Post #12

Wuzzup, a bit late :D

None.

Jan 13 2010, 4:05 am Positively Post #13

Welcome :). A bit late also. Who cares! Welcomes are always welcome!

None.

Options
  Back to forum