Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia #2: MOAR
SEN Mafia #2: MOAR
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Oct 22 2007, 10:53 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 26 27 28 29 3043 >

Nov 2 2007, 4:54 am Echo Post #541

Oh wells! I'm just making random suggestions lol.

None.

Nov 2 2007, 4:55 am ejac1337 Post #542

Quote from EcHo
I think the key clues are vampire-ish, rock lover, and someone who likes motors.
I'm not saying moneylover is definately the mafia but judging by his mini signature thingy, it has some rock bands and also speeding cars are expensive which contradicts with money. Also, 96 is moneylover's user number as previously stated. It also seems weird that he is the one organizing everything. Seems to me he is trying to move us away from accusing him by covering it up.
While yes, those are clues given by moose and quite valid, my evidence I believe is also valid though with the reasoning that if frazz is mafia, the mafia would want to get rid of all those that accused frazz so he wouldn't be lynched.

Quote from Ejac
Quote from Mini Moose 2707
WoAHorde :: Cob
l)ark_ssj9kevin :: Cob (#2)
moneylover :: frazz -> Cob (#3)
Cnl.Fatso :: Cob (#4)
MasterJohnny :: Cob (#5)
dumbducky :: Syphon -> Dapperdan -> Cob (#6)
Jello-Jigglers :: frazz -> Cob -> NerdyTerdy-> Cob (#7)
Heegu :: NerdyTerdy -> Cob (#8)
EcHo :: EcHo -> Cob (#9)

frazz :: NerdyTerdy -> Dapperdan -> DT_Battlekruser
NudeRaider :: Cob -> DT_Battlekruser (#2)
NerdyTerdy :: frazz -> Cob -> DT_Battlekruser (#3)
Laser Dude :: NerdyTerdy -> Cob -> DT_Battlekruser (#4)
Cob :: NerdyTerdy -> DT_Battlekruser (#5)
Nimitz :: NerdyTerdy -> DT_Battlekruser (#6)
Merrell :: Dapperdan -> DT_Battlekruser (#7)
Crimson Magnum :: frazz -> Dapperdan -> Cob -> DT_Battlekruser (#8)
ToA :: Dapperdan -> Cob -> DT_Battlekruser (#9)
omginbd :: frazz -> Dapperdan -> Cob -> NerdyTerdy -> Cob -> DT_Battlekruser (#10)

Ejac :: NerdyTerdy
Dapperdan :: frazz -> Cheeze -> NerdyTerdy (#2)
Twitch :: frazz -> NerdyTerdy (#3)
cheeze :: Dapperdan -> NerdyTerdy (#4)
DT_Battlekruser :: NerdyTerdy -> Cob -> NerdyTerdy (#5)

~:Deathawk:~ :: Dapperdan
FatalException :: Crimson Magnum -> Dapperdan (#2)
Doodan :: NerdyTerdy -> Dapperdan (#3)
ClansAreForGays :: Dapperdan (#4)
Doktor Shotgun :: Dapperdan (#5)

Chuiu :: frazz -> Killer_Kow

Zycorax :: Yoshi da Sniper

31 of 45 votes are in.

Five minutes remaining. I will make a placeholder post that officially stops voting and edit in the day end message.

Ok guys, I've done some looking at this and realized a small connection to those that were hit. Dapperdan, Chui, and jello-jigglers all for their original accusation accused frazz. Coincidence? I don't know, and I'm still voting for nerdyterdy, but just bringing it up.

OOOO... I missed omginbd. Another one, scandalous.

None.

Nov 2 2007, 4:56 am Echo Post #543

What clues relates with frazz? All he has is some silly "avatard".

What if mafia just hates them or are just trying to create a diversion? We need more clues on frazz before we have a chance of wasting another day and lose more towns people.

None.

Nov 2 2007, 5:00 am ejac1337 Post #544

Quote from EcHo
What clues relates with frazz? All he has is some silly "avatard".
Well, he doesn't have a signature currently. Did he remove it? I don't know...

Echo, this may be a coincidence, but I'm just bringing it to everyone's attention. When 4 out of 5 the people who were hit it's a little suspicious.

Quote from echo
What if mafia just hates them or are just trying to create a diversion? We need more clues on frazz before we have a chance of wasting another day and lose more towns people.

It's possible, or perhaps they thought that no one would look back, or they figured someone would argue your argument.

None.

Nov 2 2007, 5:01 am Echo Post #545

I don't remember frazz having a signature.
I also have a more suspecious look on nerdyterdy too. It might be that nerdyterdy, frazz, and moneylover are the mafia. Maybe we can hit atleast 1 mafia from these three people or even kill 3 birds with 1 lynch.

None.

Nov 2 2007, 5:06 am frazz Post #546

Echo: Stop making fun of me!! My avatar is clever and hilarious.

Also, I say we go on with Nerdy, he's kinda the only guy we have.

In response to Ejac: They hit Jello-Jigglers and Dapperdan because they were psychos, I figure they hit the rest for being too active. That means I'm next, along with Ejac, moneylover and Nerdy (if none of us get lynched).

Besides, it'd be retarded of the mafia to do that.

None.

Nov 2 2007, 5:10 am Echo Post #547

Can we vote more than 1 time?

None.

Nov 2 2007, 5:11 am ejac1337 Post #548

Quote from frazz
Echo: Stop making fun of me!! My avatar is clever and hilarious.

Also, I say we go on with Nerdy, he's kinda the only guy we have.

In response to Ejac: They hit Jello-Jigglers and Dapperdan because they were psychos, I figure they hit the rest for being too active. That means I'm next, along with Ejac, moneylover and Nerdy (if none of us get lynched).

I kinda doubt they knew jello and dapper with psychos before they hit them. And yes frazz, it maybe retarded, it may be a coincidence, but for the last time, I'm just bringing it up. I haven't said you are mafia.

None.

Nov 2 2007, 5:13 am Echo Post #549

If we can vote for more than 1, my votes goes to frazz, nerdyterdy, and moneylover.

None.

Nov 2 2007, 5:22 am ejac1337 Post #550

Ok guys, I just came up with something. 96 feet underwater? Perhaps the person has either -96 or +96 minerals. Just bringing it up, kinda ridiculous, but if you see someone with around that amount...

None.

Nov 2 2007, 5:25 am Echo Post #551

That wouldn't really make sense because people are getting minerals and no one really keeps track.

None.

Nov 2 2007, 5:27 am ejac1337 Post #552

Quote from EcHo
That wouldn't really make sense because people are getting minerals and no one really keeps track.
Yeah, I know, heegu though has -196 right now though...

None.

Nov 2 2007, 5:28 am Echo Post #553

It might lead to heegu too because of the speeding clue, but it is like a irrevelent clue that doesn't really contradict with heegu.

None.

Nov 2 2007, 6:33 am chuiu Post #554

Quote from frazz
In response to Ejac: They hit Jello-Jigglers and Dapperdan because they were psychos
Yeah that might make sense if it wasn't for the fact no one really knows their role until they get lynched or killed by the mafia. So saying they were killed because they were psychos doesn't really work. You're only helping the argument that you are mafia. :)

None.

Nov 2 2007, 6:42 am Jello-Jigglers Post #555

Quote from Ejac
I kinda doubt they knew jello and dapper with psychos before they hit them. And yes frazz, it maybe retarded, it may be a coincidence, but for the last time, I'm just bringing it up. I haven't said you are mafia.

me and dap blatantly said we were psychos... read the thread if you want the proof...

[add]
Yeah that might make sense if it wasn't for the fact no one really knows their role until they get lynched or killed by the mafia.
We were obviously convincing(and rightfully so because it was the truth) or else mafia wouldn't have killed us...

None.

Nov 2 2007, 6:55 am chuiu Post #556

Hush, can't you see I'm trying to get him killed!

None.

Nov 2 2007, 7:02 am Ultraviolet Post #557

Quote from chui
Hush, can't you see I'm trying to get him killed!

Can't you see you're dead?

Nov 2 2007, 7:04 am Ultraviolet Post #558

Quote from EcHo
I don't remember frazz having a signature.
I also have a more suspecious look on nerdyterdy too. It might be that nerdyterdy, frazz, and moneylover are the mafia. Maybe we can hit atleast 1 mafia from these three people or even kill 3 birds with 1 lynch.

We would really have had to believe things would change if we were all mafia. Frazz and I have accused eachother, I believe moneylover is mafia now, I'm pretty sure moneylover has thought both frazz and I were mafia.. I really think the web of accusations between us is too thick for you to think we're all mafia..

Nov 2 2007, 7:04 am cheeze Post #559

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
:lol:
MUHAHAHAHA!

He does not lie.
:lol: @ You. Punk!

Anyways, guys I'm definitely not in the mafia so you guys can totally lynch me to waste a lynch. Also, this is lame and requires too much thinking. :|

Oh yeah, post 96 is NerdyTerdy. So I vote for him like I always did. Cept for Dapperdan. But that's cuz he's fat.

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Nov 2 2007, 7:17 am by cheeze.

None.

Nov 2 2007, 7:23 am Doodan Post #560

*VOATS FRAZZ*

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 26 27 28 29 3043 >
  Back to forum