Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia #2: MOAR
SEN Mafia #2: MOAR
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Oct 22 2007, 10:53 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 24 25 26 27 2843 >

Nov 1 2007, 3:36 am Money Post #501

If dapperdan isn't killed and 5 other people are (he isn't hit with a doctor) let's vote him.

None.

Nov 1 2007, 4:25 am Dapperdan Post #502

If dapperdan isn't killed and 5 other people are (he isn't hit with a doctor) let's vote him.

Why don't you try not acting like mafia? Maybe we should just vote you if any clues at all relate to you.

None.

Nov 1 2007, 4:55 am ejac1337 Post #503

Quote from Dapperdan

Why don't you try not acting like mafia? Maybe we should just vote you if any clues at all relate to you.
The mafia probably wouldn't bother killing someone who is going to be killed off naturaly, waste of a hit.

None.

Nov 1 2007, 12:40 pm Moose Post #504

We live in a society.

As light and safety faded together, those doing violent deeds slipped into the darkness.

Just as the moon took over the sky, the mafia started throwing bricks from the shadows at Dapperdan. Stunned, he fell to the ground as two mafia emerged from the shadows to confront him. Dapperdan pulled a knife out and stabbed each of the two mafia in the leg. The mafia bashed in his skull and left. Before leaving, one of the mafia drained all the blood from the corpse into a bucket, which was found on the scene.

Crossing the street to get back home, omginbd was hit by a speeding car which drove off. He laid in the streets unconscious for a few minutes and was then spotted by a doctor.

The next killing took place outside the factory in the industrial part of town. Jello-Jigglers was leaving the late shift of work when he was stabbed in the chest... with an antler formerly belonging to Mini Moose 2707. He pulled the antler out and whacked his attacker upside the head with it. His attacker, however, grabbed the antler and impaled him with it, killing him.

On the far side of town, NudeRaider met his demise near the seashore. He was tied down and thrown into the water, drowning. Later on, divers discovered and retrieved his body at a depth of 96 meters.

The last murder of night was Chui. He was found fallen against a wall in a sitting position with a guitar smashed over his head, hanging off his neck. The strings were removed from the guitar and serious identations in his neck indicate that they were used to choke him.

** DAY TWO START **
The town members wake up and storm the town hall, discovering that their town is missing another three members. Another person must suffer in retrobution for these horrible crimes!

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 2 2007, 4:59 am by Mini Moose 2707. Reason: Typo

Nov 1 2007, 1:24 pm MrrLL Post #505

I'm guessing this means 2 mafia will be disabled for the next night? Sweet :)

None.

Nov 1 2007, 1:35 pm NudeRaider Post #506

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from Merrell
I'm guessing this means 2 mafia will be disabled for the next night? Sweet :)
3 Mafia. Dan injured 2, Jigglers 1

Nov 1 2007, 1:56 pm Zycorax Post #507

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

I vote Nimitz. Water wasser vann! :mudkip:

Nov 1 2007, 1:59 pm JordanN Post #508

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
The last murder of night was Chui. He was found fallen against a wall in a sitting position with a guitar smashed over his head, hanging off his neck. The strings were removed from the guitar and serious identations in his neck indicate that they were used to choke him.

Hmm, strings. Their made from an animal.

None.

Nov 1 2007, 2:23 pm Heegu Post #509

Two psychos down? aww.. :(

None.

Nov 1 2007, 2:37 pm NudeRaider Post #510

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from JordanN
Quote from Mini Moose 2707

What animal? Maybe pigs? Like your avatar? :P

Nov 1 2007, 5:37 pm ClansAreForGays Post #511

The dead don't talk.

Anyways, my will has been done. gg.

Nov 1 2007, 7:04 pm Twitch Post #512

It could be yoshi notice how last game he had a special role and didn't talk and now still not talking.Although in one topic he said he would check on it could he be mafia :omfg:.

I vote Yoshi

None.

Nov 1 2007, 7:33 pm JaFF Post #513

Quote from Twitch
It could be yoshi notice how last game he had a special role and didn't talk and now still not talking.Although in one topic he said he would check on it could he be mafia :omfg:.

I vote Yoshi
Bad reasoning, buddy. I suggest you don't start random bandwagons without any clues against someone unless you want to get lynched.

None.

Nov 1 2007, 8:22 pm frazz Post #514

*mournes*
I say we take out NerdyTerdy, he's the only guy who we have reasonable evidence against.

Maybe the inactive people?

None.

Nov 1 2007, 8:30 pm chuiu Post #515

frazz is mafia.

None.

Nov 1 2007, 9:28 pm Dapperdan Post #516

Well that was pathetic. Wish I could say more.

None.

Nov 1 2007, 10:14 pm frazz Post #517

chui: what's your problem?

None.

Nov 1 2007, 10:46 pm MrrLL Post #518

Quote from Moose
Just as the moon took over the sky, the mafia started throwing bricks from the shadows at Dapperdan. Stunned, he fell to the ground as two mafia emerged from the shadows to confront him. Dapperdan pulled a knife out and stabbed each of the two mafia in the leg. The mafia bashed in his skull anda left. Before leaving, one of the mafia drained all the blood from the corpse into a bucket, which was found on the scene.
Didn't someone have a vampire avatar some time ago? I forget. The ONLY connection I can think of at the moment is Dark_Marine_123 with the umbrella avatar, representing zombies from resident evil. One of the zombies from one of the the games drained blood before eating the brains, IIRC.

Quote from Moose
Crossing the street to get back home, omginbd was hit by a speeding car which drove off. He laid in the streets unconscious for a few minutes and was then spotted by a doctor.
Zycorax's sig kind of looks like a vehicle that just hit someone, kind of.

Quote from Moose
The next killing took place outside the factory in the industrial part of town. Jello-Jigglers was leaving the late shift of work when he was stabbed in the chest... with an antler formerly belonging to Mini Moose 2707. He pulled the antler out and whacked his attacker upside the head with it. His attacker, however, grabbed the antler and impaled him with it, killing him.
Uh, IP, possibly? The antler could symbolize Moose's administrator status on SEN.

Quote from Moose
On the far side of town, NudeRaider met his demise near the seashore. He was tied down and thrown into the water, drowning. Later on, divers discovered and retrieved his body at a depth of 96 meters.
96 meters = 52.49 fathoms = 314.94 feet, if that helps anyone. I'm still thinking
96 is also the standard DPI, of the monitor of an IBM-compatible computer running Microsoft Windows. Didn't ToA use a IBM with a Windows mod on it a while ago?

I also looked at all the join dates of all alive players, and the closest to 9/6 was 9/5 at 10PM and that was Ejac. Two hours difference for someone whos in a timezone of -3 or higher makes it 9/6, though.

Quote from Moose
Googling "staredit.net guitar", I see that moneylover made a guitar hero map. Meh.
Also, Chuiu voted Frazz, and now he's dead. But, that could be a mafia's way of just making it look that way to make us lynch more innocent townies.

Quote from JordanN
Click me!

None.

Nov 1 2007, 10:52 pm WoAHorde Post #519

96 meters = 52.49 fathoms = 314.94 feet, if that helps anyone. I'm still thinking
96 is also the standard DPI, of the monitor of an IBM-compatible computer running Microsoft Windows. Didn't ToA use a IBM with a Windows mod on it a while ago?

I also looked at all the join dates of all alive players, and the closest to 9/6 was 9/5 at 10PM and that was Ejac. Two hours difference for someone whos in a timezone of -3 or higher makes it 9/6, though.[/QUOTE]

Moneylover's ID# is 96, although I wonder if it would be that obvious.

None.

Nov 1 2007, 11:17 pm Money Post #520

I figured that out too, and no it wouldn't be that obvious.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 24 25 26 27 2843 >
  Back to forum