Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Staff Appreciation Thread
Staff Appreciation Thread
Oct 19 2009, 4:47 pm
By: Fire_Kame
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4

Oct 20 2009, 12:33 pm InsolubleFluff Post #61

My fave moderator is Vrael.
Favorite admin is moose.
And fave GM is or was Doodan, not sure he still is GM?

I thought Doodan was a girl at first ;D

None.

Oct 20 2009, 1:45 pm Devourer Post #62

Hello

Quote from name:Shocko
And fave GM is or was Doodan, not sure he still is GM?
Yep he is, as well as Merrell, Farty and Excalibur.
(Go to the Members-section and select "...in group: Global Moderators".

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Oct 20 2009, 4:11 pm DevliN Post #63

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Or just go to the Staff page. :D

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Oct 20 2009, 4:23 pm Norm Post #64

Moose is pretty sweet.

Gotta respect IP for payin the rent.

Rest are just "Meh" to me. Always tryin to yell at me for something.

None.

Oct 20 2009, 4:26 pm Ashamed Post #65

Hear me Raor!!

I try to follow the rules, So Mods don't really bother me so I have nothing against you guys!
>< Thx for the forums it gives me something to do at work!

None.

Oct 20 2009, 5:53 pm rockz Post #66

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

Quote from name:Darkling
Hes saying that the he is disastified with the staff, either one member or the whole, and is calling for action, whether it be revolution, rebellion, or reform. Its up to you to take it as you will.

Honestly, I'm disasatisfied with some aspects of the staff, but if I voice myself, I could probably just take a ban or a kick, or a "who the fuck do you think you are" kind of speech.

The point is, if theres a problem, its been noted here.
Kame is a she.

I've never disliked a staff member except perhaps Esponeo, since I thought he was Desperado, since Desperado sent me a spam PM back on v4 just to stay alive in the SEN survivor or something like that. My memory of the event is hazy. I also vaguely recall Merrell was involved somehow. The rest of the staff are pretty cool guys, htey moderate posts and don't afraid of anything.

Saw this today, and it seemed like it had Excalibur's name written all over it. Here's to you Ex:
http://konachan.com/image/5d4b7983ca94f70c4c736426339060e0/Konachan.com - 41754 excalibur soul_eater transparent vector.png" style="max-width:500px; max-height:500px;" onclick="javascript:show_image(594826111)" id="image_clickable_594826111" class="image_clickable">

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Oct 21 2009, 5:34 am by rockz.

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Oct 20 2009, 7:15 pm lil-Inferno Post #67

Just here for the pie

Quote from DevliN
Or just go to the Staff page. :D
I guess he's always on long walks on the beach.

Oct 21 2009, 6:46 am Doodan Post #68

Quote from name:Shocko
I thought Doodan was a girl at first ;D

Why's that? :O

None.

Oct 21 2009, 6:53 am InsolubleFluff Post #69

Iunno Doodan, I sort of imagined you as a valkyrie or something.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 27 2009, 8:56 am by Shocko.

None.

Oct 21 2009, 5:28 pm Ashamed Post #70

Hear me Raor!!

Thats not very nice Doodan if it makes you happy I assume everyone is male unless stated otherwise... I think that's the smart thing to do on internet gaming.

None.

Oct 21 2009, 6:11 pm EzDay281 Post #71

Thats not very nice Doodan if it makes you happy I assume everyone is male unless stated otherwise... I think that's the smart thing to do on internet gaming.
I say the smart thing to do in general is to not make assumptions in the first place. :P

None.

Oct 21 2009, 6:28 pm Ashamed Post #72

Hear me Raor!!

Well you gotta be able to call them somthing!!!
but yes ezday thats prob the best thing to do!

None.

Oct 21 2009, 6:41 pm Heinermann Post #73

SDE, BWAPI owner, hacker.

I got lost at "hard work".

Oct 24 2009, 5:55 am Dapperdan Post #74

Quote from rockz
Hes saying that the he is disastified with the staff, either one member or the whole, and is calling for action, whether it be revolution, rebellion, or reform. Its up to you to take it as you will.

Honestly, I'm disasatisfied with some aspects of the staff, but if I voice myself, I could probably just take a ban or a kick, or a "who the fuck do you think you are" kind of speech.

Kame is a she.

I've never disliked a staff member except perhaps Esponeo, since I thought he was Desperado, since Desperado sent me a spam PM back on v4 just to stay alive in the SEN survivor or something like that. My memory of the event is hazy. I also vaguely recall Merrell was involved somehow. The rest of the staff are pretty cool guys, htey moderate posts and don't afraid of anything.

Saw this today, and it seemed like it had Excalibur's name written all over it. Here's to you Ex:
http://konachan.com/image/5d4b7983ca94f70c4c736426339060e0/Konachan.com - 41754 excalibur soul_eater transparent vector.png" style="max-width:500px; max-height:500px;" onclick="javascript:show_image(730419157)" id="image_clickable_730419157" class="image_clickable">

I got that pm too. But I also got one from another member I think... also, I thought Esponeo was Desperado? He wasn't? Bah. Also, I can't see the image. Which is bothersome.

None.

Oct 24 2009, 9:18 am NudeRaider Post #75

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Yeah happens to me too sometimes. Open the image (it will still be empty) and right click on the text replacing the image and select copy link to picture (or the equivalent) and paste it into a new browser window. /offtopic

Oct 24 2009, 12:03 pm Symmetry Post #76

Dungeon Master

Quote from Dapperdan
Quote from rockz

Kame is a she.

http://konachan.com/image/5d4b7983ca94f70c4c736426339060e0/Konachan.com - 41754 excalibur soul_eater transparent vector.png" style="max-width:500px; max-height:500px;" onclick="javascript:show_image(586738859)" id="image_clickable_586738859" class="image_clickable">

I got that pm too. But I also got one from another member I think... also, I thought Esponeo was Desperado? He wasn't? Bah. Also, I can't see the image. Which is bothersome.

Esponeo WAS Desperado.

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Oct 24 2009, 5:09 pm Dapperdan Post #77

Quote from NudeRaider
Yeah happens to me too sometimes. Open the image (it will still be empty) and right click on the text replacing the image and select copy link to picture (or the equivalent) and paste it into a new browser window. /offtopic

Yeah I figured I could do something like this. I just didn't care that much about seeing. Haha. Thx tho.

Also, @ "symmetry", good, that's what i thought.

None.

Oct 24 2009, 5:35 pm Falkoner Post #78

Staff sux.

Except Farty and Nude :)

None.

Oct 24 2009, 5:55 pm Vrael Post #79

Quote from Falkoner
Staff sux.

Except Farty and Nude :)
APPRECIATE ME TOO FALK!!!!!!!!

None.

Oct 24 2009, 6:01 pm Falkoner Post #80

Yeah, I guess Vrael isn't too bad either.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4
  Back to forum