Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia XV: Gotham City
SEN Mafia XV: Gotham City
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Oct 3 2009, 8:43 pm
By: DT_Battlekruser
Pages: < 1 « 58 59 60 61 6282 >

Nov 17 2009, 3:23 am Corbo Post #1181

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Quote from KrayZee
Dinosaur was his simple guess. Your ToA guess was more in effect. I would be honest to myself, I didn't even know the pieces would be jigsaw to a username.
That's actually a pretty interesting point. But it HAD to be a username cause it was the joker's hit. At least that's what I thought.

fuck you all

Nov 17 2009, 3:28 am KrayZee Post #1182

Quote from Corbo
Quote from KrayZee
Dinosaur was his simple guess. Your ToA guess was more in effect. I would be honest to myself, I didn't even know the pieces would be jigsaw to a username.
That's actually a pretty interesting point. But it HAD to be a username cause it was the joker's hit. At least that's what I thought.
If I were to speculate that it had to be a username, then without a doubt, I would think the drawing would have far more pieces than that. Speaking of which, I never drew an art style of drawing the type of messy, lifelike paint (Not Microsoft Paint) style which I can assume is very possible in Photoshop easy, then cut it apart.

Hell, I thought the ToA drawing make it seem he is trying to unveil himself, not his victim.

None.

Nov 17 2009, 3:32 am Neki Post #1183

Patrolmen, whatever you did last night, do it again. Whatever you did was effective in stopping the mafia hits. Either that, or no mafia sent out hits, which would be ridiculous. So just jail the same person you did last night and we should be okay.

None.

Nov 17 2009, 3:36 am ToA Post #1184

Que Sera, Sera.

I vote Corbo.

Nov 17 2009, 3:37 am KrayZee Post #1185

I change my vote. I vote for Corbo too.

None.

Nov 17 2009, 3:39 am Corbo Post #1186

After a nice talk with ultimo, I change my vote to Excalibur.

You're next krayzee, mafia scum.

fuck you all

Nov 17 2009, 3:59 am Neki Post #1187

I'm still wondering how the Mafia were only responsible for two deaths on Day 4 and Day 5, are they going bat-hunting? That sounds like the only logical reason, they're investing 3+ hits into trying to find the Batman.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 17 2009, 4:13 am by Ultimo.

None.

Nov 17 2009, 4:25 am KrayZee Post #1188

Quote from Corbo
After a nice talk with ultimo, I change my vote to Excalibur.

You're next krayzee, mafia scum.
I thought you said I'm the Joker, not mafia; which I just debunked your clue speculation against me. So far, the mafia clues on me are weak, and I can tell you that I'm not mafia.

Ultimo, I am not certain if Excalibur is mafia, the sword clues could be relevant to anyone, for example a topic talking about HoN in the Games forum. We could say Zycorax, or you are mafia based on the sword clue.

None.

Nov 17 2009, 4:29 am Neki Post #1189

I've also provided other relevant information, such as Excalibur's need to carry a knife around on him, his topic in SD and the fact that his name is a sword. I would like to see you point the sword clue on me though, if someone finds a better clue, I'll gladly change.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 17 2009, 4:38 am by Ultimo.

None.

Nov 17 2009, 4:35 am KrayZee Post #1190

Quote from name:Ultimo
I've also provided other relevant information, such as Excalibur's need to carry a knife around on him, his topic in SD and the fact that his name is a sword. I would like to see you point the sword clue on me though, if someone finds a better clue, I'll gladly change.
I'll try to find some clues. Corbo tends to type out "lololol" messages looks like a sign that he would type out "HAHAHAHA" in terms of two letter typing of laughter. I'm still speculating, but Corbo using art against me gives me the idea that Corbo can be the Joker.

None.

Nov 17 2009, 4:38 am Neki Post #1191

Well Raccoon's writing style seemed to fit the Joker with his uses of ellipses and word choice, turns out it was someone else. I think it's hard to pin word choice and writing style onto a person to claim they are the Joker.

None.

Nov 17 2009, 4:40 am KrayZee Post #1192

Quote from name:Ultimo
Well Raccoon's writing style seemed to fit the Joker with his uses of ellipses and word choice, turns out it was someone else. I think it's hard to pin word choice and writing style onto a person to claim they are the Joker.
I believe Raccoon did that on purpose, and he wanted others to think he's the Joker.

None.

Nov 17 2009, 4:41 am l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #1193

Just here for the activity... well not really

I vote Corbo.

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Nov 17 2009, 4:41 am Corbo Post #1194

I lololol because I laugh at you mafia/joker scum lolololool.

fuck you all

Nov 17 2009, 4:42 am KrayZee Post #1195

Quote from Corbo
Please, try harder next time on setting up a trap against me to allow others believe I'm the Joker, or even mafia.

Edit: Joker wanted me to die, and it looks like Corbo really wants to see me dead. Still, I'm speculating, but Corbo... really?

None.

Nov 17 2009, 4:45 am Neki Post #1196

Quote from KrayZee
Quote from Corbo
Please, try harder next time on setting up a trap against me to allow others believe I'm the Joker, or even mafia.
If only we could perform a double lynch, we could remove both Corbo and KrayZee and everyone would be happy!

None.

Nov 17 2009, 11:53 am Vi3t-X Post #1197

Why so serious?

None.

Nov 17 2009, 3:16 pm Ashamed Post #1198

Hear me Raor!!

lol

None.

Nov 17 2009, 7:34 pm Chubacca Post #1199

I change my vote to corbo

None.

Nov 17 2009, 8:22 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #1200

Enough talking from the grave.

If you are dead or not playing, do not make posts that may affect gameplay. I am going to get stricter in enforcement from now on.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 58 59 60 61 6282 >
  Back to forum