Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: HoN
HoN
Sep 16 2009, 11:26 am
By: Forsaken Archer
Pages: < 1 « 47 48 49 50 51117 >

Dec 10 2009, 7:28 pm Neki Post #961

Apparently going 12-1-18 with Hag isn't good enough to win games anymore! You guys suck! JEEZ. Like seriously, not much more I can do that. Also, sandwraith is so OP, I almost win every game with him when I carry, he's basically unstoppable once you get his mock. BEST CARRY IN THE GAME.

None.

Dec 11 2009, 3:24 pm Decency Post #962

Yeahhh Deadwood. Looks like another cool ganker, I'm interested how he'll play.

http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=54085

Matchmaking is also being tested tonight, should be out soon. =)

None.

Dec 12 2009, 1:45 am Urahara Post #963

How do I get a beta key?

None.

Dec 12 2009, 2:13 am Excalibur Post #964

The sword and the faith

Quote from name:Ultimo
Excalibur, why don't you ever convince them to ever port over Twin-Headed Dragon, you have some pretty big sway over there! :P
If you remember, I'm banned because I refused to sell out my credibility for pre-sales.

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Dec 12 2009, 7:36 am Sand Wraith Post #965

she/her

Most amazing defeat ever. We LOST. They had mega creeps, but each of us could pretty much solo their team. MageBane was backdooring the Hell out of them. It was main base against main base. Ultimately, we lost.

Dec 15 2009, 8:20 pm Neki Post #966

Not enough HoN. Maybe you guys are finally getting sick of it. IP's forsaken archer is beginning to rival his arachna in terms of carrying potential though, especially with fenrir fang, FA is like a less squishy Arachna, but also has skellies that rape you in 3 seconds. I don't know how you do it IP, Arachna is too much of a glass cannon for me, I get pwned by two stuns and then I'm dead, every time. Deadwood is pretty epic though, I still have trouble landing his snare. I think it should personally apply a mini-stun at the beginning of the snare, because I did it on a Tempest, thinking it'd stop the ult and I just got sucked in.

None.

Dec 15 2009, 9:47 pm Forsaken Archer Post #967

Ultimo, you missed most of our games on saturday. You know my days off: thurs-sat.

Haven't seen kow in a minute though.

None.

Dec 15 2009, 9:52 pm Neki Post #968

I was helping my friend study in Saturday. :P Also, we had a game where the enemy lineup was Wildsoul, Plague Rider, Slither, Jeraziah and Nymph. Looks weird huh? I was thinking it looked like a level 1 kongor team, and devilesk was the one who said it. So we convinced our team to go to kongor, and low and behold, they were there! We managed to get first blood and another kill, it basically went down there from there. Me and devilesk also laned against jeraziah and nymph, and we raped them so bad, I would wait jeraziah's heal and would kill one of them, we did this about three times. We had 3 carries, compared to their one real carry, and they just got raped. :P

None.

Dec 15 2009, 11:40 pm ShredderIV Post #969

O and btw, dont play with a guy named kennywingz... ever.

He started the countdown as a host, then switched people around, giving himself an 80% win %, without me being able to realize it.

His team also had a stacker on my team who dced at the beginning of the game. I went through his history, and the guy has been in a lot of his games and always dc's on the other team.

Then, when they won in a 4v5, he proceeded to call me and my entire team noobs, even though i was 4-5 as armadon, and atually had more kills than he did as blacksmith.

I hate people like this.

None.

Dec 15 2009, 11:43 pm Neki Post #970

Well I would agree, blacksmith > armadon. And pay attention on the countdown! Make sure to add him to your ban-list I guess, and if you don't feel like playing, just idle in your fountain all game. Shouldn't listen to baddies anyways. Man, me, devilesk and swarm had a pretty epic game. I raped as Corrupted Disiciple with Jeraziah (devilesk) bot against a Forsaken Archer. And then Tempest tried ganking us, and we turned it around into a double kill, rofl. Witch Slayer and Behemoth were pretty bad, but we turned it around with a couple of won team battles and Kongor. Also, swarm got raped by panda as predator, and even with magic immune he was always the last one in, gosh. :O

None.

Dec 15 2009, 11:49 pm ShredderIV Post #971

well, yeah bs is better than arma in general, but it was funny when he 4x multicasted me and my passive killed their predator.

Also, i havent played with you guys in quite a while :(

None.

Dec 15 2009, 11:54 pm Decency Post #972

Lol that's entirely your fault for not noticing. I usually insult the host and wait until 1 second before leaving the team, just to piss him off.

@ Ultimo, magic immunity doesn't do anything against Panda. All 4 of his abilities go through it.

None.

Dec 16 2009, 12:37 am Neki Post #973

Quote from name:FaZ-
Lol that's entirely your fault for not noticing. I usually insult the host and wait until 1 second before leaving the team, just to piss him off.

@ Ultimo, magic immunity doesn't do anything against Panda. All 4 of his abilities go through it.

I know, I guess I meant to say that Swarm got raped by panda because he would be the last one to go in once all of us were extremely low health and mana. Panda easily falls if all of us are still up, but it was like Swarm was afraid of fighting a team made up of magic casters. Predator's ult thrives when you leap into the middle of them and use it, but he'd always save it for last. =/

None.

Dec 17 2009, 4:36 am ForTheSwarm Post #974

I just didn't want to get caught by Tempest's ult.

None.

Dec 17 2009, 5:06 am ShredderIV Post #975

Quote from name:FaZ-

yeah usually i do to, it's just this 1 time i didnt notice in time, and it pissed me off so much.

None.

Dec 18 2009, 7:31 pm Forsaken Archer Post #976

Hack and slash is now viable!
Also only 6 skeletons max and no mana burn for FA ;/

None.

Dec 18 2009, 8:38 pm Forsaken Archer Post #977

They totally fucked archer. You basically have to be right next to them to cast volley. And the aoe is smaller as well at higher levels, smaller duration at lower levels.

None.

Dec 18 2009, 11:02 pm Demented Shaman Post #978

16860139 pretty epic comeback. BH was so farmed in the beginning and yet they lost. They were also a bunch of jerks.

None.

Dec 18 2009, 11:42 pm ShredderIV Post #979

Quote from name:Arachna
They totally fucked archer. You basically have to be right next to them to cast volley. And the aoe is smaller as well at higher levels, smaller duration at lower levels.
Yeah but at the same time he's crazy good late game, since any items he has proc off of all of her splits, it gets ridiculous once she has a charged hammer or thunder claw.

Also, HON clan horray!

And devilesk is back :hurr: ay!

None.

Dec 19 2009, 12:10 am Decency Post #980

I'm really happy with this patch. Archer's stun was automatic with the huge AoE, now it actually takes some skill to land. They actually lowered the volley time so it's easier in that sense.

Puppet's ult was broken, carry vs. carry lategame he went right through shrunken head with a 500 damage crit times like 210%. And he lost 3 strength, oh no. He'll still be top tier.

Yay at Voodoo Jester buff, now you can get Mojo before level 10.

Other than that some good bugfixes and they got rid of an almost completely useless item.

Hope there's more to come. =)

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 47 48 49 50 51117 >
  Back to forum