Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: The Beatles Rock Band/ Guitar Hero Smash Hits
The Beatles Rock Band/ Guitar Hero Smash Hits
Sep 11 2009, 8:47 am
By: RIVE  

Sep 13 2009, 7:49 pm KrayZee Post #21

Quote from Syphon
Yes I have. RockBand has not milked the franchise in any way. There are 4 games. Guitar Hero has, but not as much as you make it out to. It's especially bad because the Wii can't do game patches, and the game is most popular on it, so every update needs a new game.

And audiosurf is terrible.
Although it isn't the developer's fault, also the console manufacturer's fault. But what can stop developers from providing expansions, and constant sequels?

My point of Audiosurf is that:
  1. You can play any song from your computer. (Also, that provides a very, very large variety of quantities on how many songs you would like to play on)
  2. It costs $9.99
Not an opinion.

Also...
Quote from Syphon
Why wasn't Doom the greatest FPS of all time?
Why wasn't StarCraft 1 in 3D?
Why did the Nintendo 64 only have a 64 bit register?
Doom 2 may be Doom 1 with different levels, but at least Doom 3 is a lot different from its predecessors, and was not released a year after Doom 2.
StarCraft had one expansion, StarCraft II is announced nine years after StarCraft I, while the map editor, engine, units, continuing story are greatly different than both StarCraft 1 and Brood War, even if Blizzard is trying to maintain the gameplay the same for those familiar to StarCraft. Despite the additional two expansions for SC2, at least it does not divide the multiplayer like what Brood War did to Vanilla, and each single player campaign is different from one another, and especially if two expansions are optional to purchase, not mandatory to play the "most updated" like Brood War. More songs is like an update.
Nintendo 64 is a console, not a game. Plus, each new console should have many, many improvements over its predecessors. Does Nintendo 64 have the same hardware as Super NES? Does GameCube have the same hardware as Nintendo 64? Each console was certainly not released a single year between each release date.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 13 2009, 7:55 pm by KrayZee.

None.

Sep 13 2009, 10:12 pm Zycorax Post #22

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

Quote from KrayZee
My point of Audiosurf is that:
  1. You can play any song from your computer. (Also, that provides a very, very large variety of quantities on how many songs you would like to play on)
  2. It costs $9.99
I prefer the gameplay in Stepmania + it's free. But of course, the real good thing about Audiosurf is point 1. I've really missed that in Stepmania :(

Options
  Back to forum