Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 General Discussion > Topic: Starcraft 2 will have maps you have to buy?
Starcraft 2 will have maps you have to buy?
Aug 22 2009, 4:49 pm
By: LolCakeLazors
Pages: < 1 « 5 6 7

Oct 30 2009, 3:21 am EzTerix Post #121

Not sure if this has been discussed but imagine if you bought your favorite map and there is no one else to play this favorite map with you? Would seem like a waste of money and a fun experience. Not sure how many people will be necessary to actually make this Bnet happen. I'm sure quite a few ultra popular ones will live but what about the good premium maps that get overshadowed?

Will there be an epic war between mainstream premium games and small less popular but creative type games?

None.

Dec 20 2009, 6:17 pm LolCakeLazors Post #122

I guess it'll be like Apple's App Store.
Free versions of the premium games and then it will tell you to buy the premium version.

None.

Feb 17 2010, 4:56 am Cheese Post #123

It's a shame, Blizzard, I'm not paying anything except the price of your game......
maybe, just maybe, mapmakers selling maps have the ability to give friends free versions? I hope so.....
I should just make my own good maps, and make em all free.....

None.

Feb 24 2010, 3:57 am Newb Post #124

Let's see. Just because you have to pay doesn't mean it's going to be a lot of money. It may be similar to taxes. 25 cents a map wouldn't be bad would it ( premium map )? 10,000 people download it, and that's a lot of money. But if it doesn't go to the map maker then screw blizzard. :bye1:

None.

Feb 24 2010, 4:12 am DevliN Post #125

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

It does go to the map maker.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 5 6 7
  Back to forum