Staredit Network > Forums > Serious Discussion > Topic: Gangsters
Gangsters
Oct 13 2007, 7:23 am
By: ToA
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Oct 26 2007, 11:17 pm Akar Post #41

Considering that you argue against everything I say (even if it is correct), yes.
Well obviously he does. The only reason he argues with everything you say is because everything you say contradicts what he has already said.

Kekeke. Those of you who think you know everything only annoy those of us who do. :P

None.

Oct 26 2007, 11:29 pm AntiSleep Post #42

It is a sad state of affairs when the ignorant claim knowledge and the wise are full of doubt.

None.

Oct 30 2007, 10:34 pm Kellimus Post #43

Quote from AntiSleep
It is a sad state of affairs when the ignorant claim knowledge and the wise are full of doubt.

I guess the former fits you well :)

None.

Nov 2 2007, 12:31 am dinked Post #44

Quote from Kellimus
My friend has moved onto better things than gang wars anyways: The Army

Of course. all little gangsters join the army and of course they let them join

the army is for little pussies. they let anyone join. obviously.

Tell your "Friend" to join the Marines not the army.
lets see how long he lasts

guarantee he wont make it through phase 1

None.

Nov 3 2007, 12:52 am Kellimus Post #45

Quote from dinked
Quote from Kellimus

He doesn't need to prove anything to an "e-thugging" troll.

None.

Nov 4 2007, 7:54 pm TristanOfVP Post #46

Obviously there will be strong opinions on each side, but real gangsters keep to themselves and their gangs. They don't wander the streets looking to mug the innocent. The only time they usually beat or kill someone is if it is a member of a rival gang that has done something to them. I am not for or against gangs, they stick to their own and don't bother me so I don't care.
What does bothers me is the police. The police are in my opinion a gang with the legal power to mess with you. Most police officers have the mentality of a wanna-be gangster. They think because they belong to something that they are badass and can mess with you, but are complete cowards by themselves. From personal experience the individuals that make up gangs are more level headed than those who run our police system. Scary.

None.

Nov 4 2007, 9:07 pm InsolubleFluff Post #47

I cared not to read all the previous posts but my opinion says this; it depends on what you define a gangster as being. As many have probably said the classic gangsters dont actually harm others except rival gangs and those affiliated with them, avoid the organized crime and are safe. They also kill little punk kids that try to rob them because they think their gangster, those are the modern day gangsters. They pride themselves in the fact that they dont care for the government and love to party, some of them have enough courage to have weapons and be gang bangers, but those people usually get caught because they're amateurs.

So gangsters are neither progressive or regressive, it's just another thing that society doesn't need.

None.

Nov 4 2007, 11:02 pm FatalException Post #48

Eh, I'm feeling cynical now, so gangs are just kind of how Darwin's theory is keeping up with the times.

None.

Nov 5 2007, 2:00 am Syphon Post #49

Quote from dinked
Quote from Kellimus

Join medical school, pussy.

None.

Nov 5 2007, 4:28 am Akar Post #50

Actually the marine's physical training is extremely intense.

None.

Nov 5 2007, 7:35 am FatalException Post #51

Quote from Akar
Talking about The Crucible, I'm guessing.

None.

Nov 5 2007, 10:09 pm Fisty Post #52

HOLY SHIT grow up Anti-sleep, Kellimus, and Dapperdan...you are acting like a bunch of Middle School (or Junior High depending on your location) kids arguing over a girl (I would know I see it every day).

Now on topic: Gangs seem to be composed of people who think its cool to do stuff behind the law's back and/or were exposed to drugs as kids and found being in a gang the easiest way to get more. They could always joing the Army if they want violence...that will also work for people who never had a chance to go to school, or if they have kids they could do physical labour (as in be the muscle...maybe as a person who unloads cargo planes), even if that doesn't work they might find a job as a bouncer (Not reccomended)

Now I probably wont revisit this topic because I may get flamed for my opinion, as demonstrated in posts before mine.

None.

Nov 5 2007, 10:26 pm Kellimus Post #53

Quote from Deathman101
HOLY SHIT grow up Anti-sleep, Kellimus, and Dapperdan...you are acting like a bunch of Middle School (or Junior High depending on your location) kids arguing over a girl (I would know I see it every day).

Now on topic: Gangs seem to be composed of people who think its cool to do stuff behind the law's back and/or were exposed to drugs as kids and found being in a gang the easiest way to get more. They could always joing the Army if they want violence...that will also work for people who never had a chance to go to school, or if they have kids they could do physical labour (as in be the muscle...maybe as a person who unloads cargo planes), even if that doesn't work they might find a job as a bouncer (Not reccomended)

Now I probably wont revisit this topic because I may get flamed for my opinion, as demonstrated in posts before mine.

The italics is your opinion, Deathman101. And opinion, is not fact. So please, back up your outragious claims with some valid proof before you keep spouting ill-logic into the discussion.

My proof, is my friend Gabriel. He is not anything like the bull-shit you've said in your ill-logical statement.

Where do you come from? Have you ever been to Los Angeles California, or Phoenix Arizona? Do you know what its like to live in an actual ghetto community? Where everything is run-down, broken, and filthy?

Honestly, judging by your ignorant response, you've never experienced a day in the ghetto.

Have you ever had to take care of your three younger brothers because your mother has to have two-three jobs to support your family, because your father ran out on you?

Probibly not, because you're sitting here on the internet every day, spouting ill-logic out of your psuedo-intellect.

My friend has grown up in the same circumstances. He was on his own, doing his own thing, to make sure his family could live.

Then the crips meet up with him one day, and they let him join (after a gang initiation to where he had to take on four guys at once. I know this, because i've spoken with them all)

Ever since then after things got better with his family, he got himself a job and just chilled back, only responding to things when one of his Homies needed help.

So to put this bluntly: Shut up.

None.

Nov 5 2007, 10:52 pm Akar Post #54

Where do you come from? Have you ever been to Los Angeles California, or Phoenix Arizona? Do you know what its like to live in an actual ghetto community? Where everything is run-down, broken, and filthy?
People fail to understand, they think they're better than anyone else because the lived in a run-down, broken, and filthy city. In fact they are less than anyone else, because they are doing a damn to clean the place up.

None.

Nov 5 2007, 10:56 pm Kellimus Post #55

Quote from Akar
People fail to understand, they think they're better than anyone else because the lived in a run-down, broken, and filthy city. In fact they are less than anyone else, because they are doing a damn to clean the place up.

Uh, no. Where do you get that from? I came from Preston Idaho, raised on a farm. I moved to Phoenix Arizona to get a LIFE and CAREER. I know how to see past the ignorance because I have gained,

oh no, here comes the word that most the people on this forum don't have,

Life Experience.

So yeah, as I was originally saying bluntly to Deathman: Shut up

None.

Nov 5 2007, 11:04 pm Akar Post #56

There are those who go along with society, and there are those that work against society. Then there are the ones that matter most, the ones that change society.
So which one are you?

None.

Nov 6 2007, 12:19 am AntiSleep Post #57

All progress depends on the unreasonable man(or woman), but it is always an uphill battle, because the masses are afraid of change.

None.

Nov 6 2007, 12:23 am Fisty Post #58

Heh I decided to revisit the topic and see things getting interesting...

And anti-sleep, I am proof of that: I admit to being afraid of change

None.

Nov 6 2007, 1:36 am dinked Post #59

Quote from Syphon
Quote from dinked
Quote from Kellimus

Join medical school, pussy.

yeah.. stop typing here.

Quote from FatalException
Quote from Akar
Talking about The Crucible, I'm guessing.

crucible . meh. doesnt look that hard. physical training? hah. its pretty intense but not extremely intense.
the most intense part is being mentally strong. no mentally weak person can survive boot

private: THIS PRIVATE JUST BROKE HIS LEG SIR
DI: YOUR LEG ISNT BROKE IVE SEEN BROKE BEFORE AND THATS NOT BROKE KEEP WALKING!!!
Private: AYE AYE SIR
DI talks to another DI
DI: His leg is broke

good game. thats being mentally strong.
or especially when you have 4 guys yelling at you in your face and telling you to do something and you keep sounding off with aye aye sir or getting slapped on the back of the head while doing something and needing to do it fast.

None.

Nov 6 2007, 9:46 pm Kellimus Post #60

The Military brainwashes everyone that goes through any of their subsidaries.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 >
  Back to forum