Staredit Network > Forums > Serious Discussion > Topic: Gangsters
Gangsters
Oct 13 2007, 7:23 am
By: ToA
Pages: < 1 2 3 45 >

Oct 23 2007, 4:19 am Akar Post #21

Yep. Army will set him straight. He better get used to disrespect there.

None.

Oct 23 2007, 5:47 am Kellimus Post #22

Quote from Akar

He isn't a nasty Blood, so he doesn't disrespect people.

None.

Oct 24 2007, 12:51 am Syphon Post #23

Quote from Doodan
Gangs result from impoverished people resorting to crime in order to survive. (Or to at least have better than their one bedroom apartment that they share with 12 siblings.) I imagine most of you are thinking about the black gangs, but that's because they currently occupy the low income bracket of American society. It was Italians in the early 20th century. Organized crime is born out of poverty, rather than race. It is also extremely romanticized in popular culture. I promise that 99% of all gangsters from any time period did not live as enjoyable a life as the ones depicted in the movies and music videos. Odds are you hate the image more than the actual people.

They take what they want, and they are quite skilled at it. It may inconvenience people like you and me, but you must also ask yourself what you might do if you were born in their position. Odds are you would never have the chance to develop the same sort of "moral center" if you grew up in a ghetto. I know most of you won't follow my advice, but if you can get your hands on it, you should watch "The Bicycle Thief". It shows a proud family man who believes in the golden rule and as he descends into poverty and is faced with the choices of a poor man, he becomes surprised at the paths he chooses in order to simply stay alive. Powerful stuff.

The Italians were clearly better at being gangsters. 3 years we were at it and we controlled New York.

None.

Oct 25 2007, 5:02 am Twitch Post #24

Quote from Kellimus
Quote from Akar

For god sakes are you going to argue with anything someone says?This is becoming annoying I was enjoying this until I seen you.Anyways I liked the video.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Oct 25 2007, 6:49 pm by Twitch.

None.

Oct 25 2007, 5:14 am Dapperdan Post #25

For god sakes are you going to argue with anything someone says this is becoming annoying I was enjoying this until I seen you.Anyways I liked the video.

It's also annoying when people who have english as their first language constantly post in hideous english that is a brain sore for anyone to read.

None.

Oct 25 2007, 10:37 am ToA Post #26

Que Sera, Sera.

Kellimus, Did you friend kill anybody, or hurt anybody? Probably yes right?

Both crips and bloods suck. Im on the west coast and do i go around saying "BLOODS!" all day, No because thats stupid. Fuck both gangs.

I don't care what they fight for, They shouldn't be in the gang and fighting anyways.

Oct 25 2007, 6:47 pm Twitch Post #27

Quote from Dapperdan
For god sakes are you going to argue with anything someone says this is becoming annoying I was enjoying this until I seen you.Anyways I liked the video.

It's also annoying when people who have english as their first language constantly post in hideous english that is a brain sore for anyone to read.
Sorry I was a it ticked and forgot my commas ok :P.

None.

Oct 25 2007, 11:15 pm Kellimus Post #28

Quote from Twitch
Quote from Kellimus
Quote from Akar

For god sakes are you going to argue with anything someone says?This is becoming annoying I was enjoying this until I seen you.Anyways I liked the video.

I was enjoying StarEdit.net until the massive influx of retards back in end of 05, early 06.

That includes you.

Quote from ToA
Kellimus, Did you friend kill anybody, or hurt anybody? Probably yes right?

Both crips and bloods suck. Im on the west coast and do i go around saying "BLOODS!" all day, No because thats stupid. Fuck both gangs.

I don't care what they fight for, They shouldn't be in the gang and fighting anyways.

Sometimes gangs are the only way people can live (if you've ever lived in a "ghetto" area you'll understand why), and I understand that (with my friend's situation anyways), and I'm not scared of it. Its a shitty way to live, but there are much more shitty ways to live than that.

Quote from Twitch
Quote from Dapperdan

Sorry I was a it ticked and forgot my commas ok :P.

And its also annoying when little kids try to act smart and think they know everything. And also when they make up excuses for being inane.

None.

Oct 25 2007, 11:19 pm AntiSleep Post #29

Quote from Kellimus
And its also annoying when little kids try to act smart and think they know everything. And also when they make up excuses for being inane.
The irony is delectable.

None.

Oct 25 2007, 11:20 pm Kellimus Post #30

Quote from AntiSleep
Quote from Kellimus
The irony is delectable.

Sorry, I don't act smart, and I don't know everything.

I was talking about people like Twitch, and you :)

None.

Oct 25 2007, 11:46 pm AntiSleep Post #31

I refuse to apologize for failing to dumb myself down. I try to express my ideas as precisely and succinctly as possible. What have I said that gives you the impression I think I know everything?

None.

Oct 26 2007, 10:06 pm Kellimus Post #32

Quote from AntiSleep
I refuse to apologize for failing to dumb myself down. I try to express my ideas as precisely and succinctly as possible. What have I said that gives you the impression I think I know everything?

Considering that you argue against everything I say (even if it is correct), yes.

None.

Oct 26 2007, 10:32 pm AntiSleep Post #33

Quote from Kellimus
Quote from AntiSleep
What have I said that gives you the impression I think I know everything?

Considering that you argue against everything I say (even if it is correct), yes.
So the answer is, "yes"?

None.

Oct 26 2007, 10:36 pm Kellimus Post #34

Quote from AntiSleep
Quote from Kellimus
Quote from AntiSleep

So the answer is, "yes"?

Maybe you should read more carefully, and you wouldn't have to ask such stupid questions.

None.

Oct 26 2007, 10:39 pm Dapperdan Post #35

Considering that you argue against everything I say (even if it is correct)

... That is by no means proof that he thinks he knows everything. Not to mention, you are the one that has started virtually every arguement with AntiSleep, not vice versa. In addition, neither of you has been really proven correct or not in any of these arguements (giving you the benefit of the doubt that AntiSleep hasn't been more correct on just about everything), therefore, it's just all opinions. Therefore, saying "even if it [my arguement] is correct" is completely null. You continually impose fallacies in your own traits onto others and with that continually fail to acknowledge your own fallacies. And yes, this and other examples of you making claims and failing to back them up over and over is proof enough for me to say that.

None.

Oct 26 2007, 10:41 pm Dapperdan Post #36

Quote from Kellimus
Quote from AntiSleep
Quote from Kellimus
Quote from AntiSleep

So the answer is, "yes"?

Maybe you should read more carefully, and you wouldn't have to ask such stupid questions.

He didn't ask a yes or no question, that was his point. Earth to Kellimus. Would you care to attempt an answer to his question correctly now?

None.

Oct 26 2007, 10:44 pm Kellimus Post #37

Quote from Dapperdan
Quote from Kellimus
Quote from AntiSleep
Quote from Kellimus
Quote from AntiSleep

So the answer is, "yes"?

He didn't ask a yes or no question, that was his point. Earth to Kellimus. Would you care to attempt an answer to his question correctly now?

And would you care to quit ambiguously attacking anyone who doesn't agree with you, or your beliefs? Its getting rather old, having to listen to your same old and busted ass compliments against those who don't agree with you.

But I already answered the question, so have fun :)

None.

Oct 26 2007, 10:49 pm Dapperdan Post #38

And would you care to quit ambiguously attacking anyone who doesn't agree with you, or your beliefs? Its getting rather old, having to listen to your same old and busted ass compliments against those who don't agree with you.

But I already answered the question, so have fun

I think that post had the least substance of anyone you've ever made, congratulations. This ends now.

None.

Oct 26 2007, 10:50 pm AntiSleep Post #39

No Kellimus, in fact I asked for you to tell me specifically what made you think, I think I know everything.

None.

Oct 26 2007, 11:08 pm Kellimus Post #40

Quote from Dapperdan

But I already answered the question, so have fun

I think that post had the least substance of anyone you've ever made, congratulations. This ends now.

It only had the least substance because I pointed out exactly what you do, Dapperdan. And I truely believe its "ended now" because you've been slapped in the face because there is someone on here that can read past your pathetic attempts in providing plausible debate material.

All I ever see from you, is Ad Hominem, and attacks against those who have different views/opinions than you.

Same with me. I at least still continue to talk about the topic, unlike you.

Good day.

Quote from AntiSleep
No Kellimus, in fact I asked for you to tell me specifically what made you think, I think I know everything.

Do I have to spell everything out for you? Are you really that intellectually challenged?

Your question/s:
Quote from AntiSleep

Quote from AntiSleep
So the answer is, "yes"?

My answer:
Quote from Kellimus

I really am sorry if you cannot find the answer to your question within my reply, but its not my fault if you cannot.

Honestly, no one here has provided any backup as to why being a "Gangster" is good nor bad, so if any of you try bitching that I'm off topic, read your own reply.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 45 >
  Back to forum