Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Shox Mini Mafia
Shox Mini Mafia
Apr 20 2009, 7:33 pm
By: InsolubleFluff
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 57 >

Apr 23 2009, 1:02 am MadZombie Post #41

Quote from name:Shocko
Moose, I made generic ideas that could be applied to anyone barring I changed the clue.
MZ, clue's are slightly more weighted on a single mafian today, but that will be balanced over night. I will do candidate tally in morning.
Alright guys, lets not fuck this up.

Nuderaider your post was as good as a blank post tbh. Yes, i even said the clue has sketchy but it was the best i could come up with. Not to honk my own horn but i think it's the best clue we have right now. Every one here is an ex- 'Sen mafia' player here so we already know that band wagons give mafia a huge head start, I can't even imagine how insane this one would be with just 10 people.

noone person can verify anything. how can I verify viet? how does viet know your townie? did shocko enable screenshot mode on? ;o
So early in the game it's not very likely to already have formed alliances you can trust
Seems like you trust Viet in this as much as DM might TZ, and even then you don't even know how much they even trust each other.

I'm going to vote for Nuderaider.

None.

Apr 23 2009, 1:57 am payne Post #42

:payne:

I keep LoveLess... in what way my interpretation sucks? It ROX! >:(

None.

Apr 23 2009, 2:01 am MadZombie Post #43

w/e

So doctor... he can save lives. Lets co-ordinate this thing after the lynch plz.

None.

Apr 23 2009, 2:25 am NudeRaider Post #44

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from name:Dark_Marine
Quote from NudeRaider
Also consider this: DM and TZ posted only one minute after another. Clearly they are working together. .

Overused Mafia trick to get townies to kill townies.
Note that there was no Mafia before where we had only 2 Mafians. And I can't remember 4 or more people posting in a row and therefore having been accused. So it's hardly overused.
Anyways I'm not about to vote for you (or getting someone to vote you). We need more clue analysis first.
What I'm saying is that you are 2 people working together (and there's 2 Mafia) so everyone should be very careful when listening to you. It can be true, but it can just as well not be. Basically a call for everyone to think for themselves instead of mindless bandwaggoning.

Quote from MadZombie
Nuderaider your post was as good as a blank post tbh. Yes, i even said the clue has sketchy but it was the best i could come up with. Not to honk my own horn but i think it's the best clue we have right now. Every one here is an ex- 'Sen mafia' player here so we already know that band wagons give mafia a huge head start, I can't even imagine how insane this one would be with just 10 people.
You said yourself it's bad/sketchy. Stop pretending it is "something" when it's actually nothing and you know it. Stop voting and accusing and look harder. You're on the wrong track.

Quote from MadZombie
noone person can verify anything. how can I verify viet? how does viet know your townie? did shocko enable screenshot mode on? ;o
So early in the game it's not very likely to already have formed alliances you can trust
Seems like you trust Viet in this as much as DM might TZ, and even then you don't even know how much they even trust each other.
Actually I don't trust Viet because he's not even playing. But still Viet could confirm my role under certain circumstances which I would be able to create (without violating the rules). As you may understand I can't go into details publicly.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 23 2009, 2:54 am by NudeRaider.

Apr 23 2009, 3:21 am Demented Shaman Post #45

Not for PSP so stfu and get banned AGAIN.
You shouldn't even need a fucking spellchecker to spell beginning correctly.

None.

Apr 23 2009, 3:22 am omginbd Post #46

Abstain, too vague of clues to come to any decision.

None.

Apr 23 2009, 3:57 am Vrael Post #47

I vote for payne

None.

Apr 23 2009, 4:17 am Lingie Post #48

Quote from Vrael
I vote for payne

Sorry, i didn't see your name on the guest list..

Also, I like the clue against Nude, so I'm going to go with that one. I vote for Nude.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Apr 23 2009, 4:34 am LoveLess Post #49

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

I abstain.

None.

Apr 23 2009, 7:52 am InsolubleFluff Post #50

Payne :: LoveLess
Dark_Marine :: NudeRaider
TassadarZeratul :: NudeRaider
MadZombie :: NudeRaider
omginbd :: Abstain
Darkling :: NudeRaider (4)
Loveless :: Abstain

7/10 Votes.
Next Tally: ~24 Hours.
Night: ~60 Hours.

None.

Apr 23 2009, 11:10 am MadZombie Post #51

Payne :: LoveLess
Dark_Marine :: NudeRaider
TassadarZeratul :: NudeRaider
MadZombie :: NudeRaider
omginbd :: Abstain
Darkling :: NudeRaider (4)
Loveless :: Abstain

7/10 Votes.
Next Tally: ~24 Hours.
Night: ~60 Hours.
ddaaaaaaaaaaayaam. sloooooooowwwww maaaaaaaaaaaaafia, considering our stats.

None.

Apr 23 2009, 11:28 am Vi3t-X Post #52

Mini Mafia should mean that you have minimalistic amounts of time.

Normally its 3 days per cycle.
Make it 1. :P

None.

Apr 23 2009, 11:35 am MadZombie Post #53

Quote from Vi3t-X
Mini Mafia should mean that you have minimalistic amounts of time.

Normally its 3 days per cycle.
Make it 1. :P
I'd say 2 days per cycle.

None.

Apr 23 2009, 1:02 pm Lingie Post #54

1. LIKE MINE. ACTUALLY, JOIN MINE.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Apr 23 2009, 5:34 pm payne Post #55

:payne:

Lol @ Vrael? xD

None.

Apr 23 2009, 8:10 pm InsolubleFluff Post #56

I work 9 30 AM till 8PM. So when I get home I want dinner and sleep. But you got it, fast mafia is fast!

Night begins in morning. Story will be half assed.

None.

Apr 23 2009, 8:42 pm NudeRaider Post #57

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Shocko said that his clues are focusing on a single person. So I went over the text again and looked for multiple passages that fit one player.
I found 3 possible clues against DM:
1. their small carnival => (circus) tent (from above) => umbrella logo
2. thirst for blood => zombies => resident evil
3. It had been nearly seven years => first RE Movie was released in 2002
(4. the clubs => party hard connection - pretty weak imo)
I know they are not the best clues ever, but imo better than anything that was posted before. Especially combined.

Then there's his suspicious behavior, quickly jumping on a weak clue interpretation.
Also if he IS Mafia, then there's a good chance TZ is too, and gg.
I vote Dark_Marine.

Who do you prefer to see lynched? A mindless bandwagon starter or someone who's actually investing time in clue interpretation?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 23 2009, 8:52 pm by NudeRaider.

Apr 23 2009, 9:22 pm MadZombie Post #58

I work 9 30 AM till 8PM. So when I get home I want dinner and sleep. But you got it, fast mafia is fast!

Night begins in tonight. Story will be a novel.

Plz.

Also i vote for DM. If dm is Mafia then Nuderaider Can't be mafia since their were no clues against anyone else but DM/mafia.

Fuck shocko you better put in more clues or ima cry.

None.

Apr 23 2009, 9:47 pm l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #59

Just here for the activity... well not really

Vote: Loveless

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Apr 23 2009, 11:31 pm Riney Post #60

Thigh high affectionado

I change my vote to loveless. Because he was my first pick in last mafia, I had a weak as fuck clue against him, BUT HE WAS MAFIA.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 57 >
  Back to forum