None.
Opera 2

7%
None.
Anything else 1

4%
None.
Please login to vote.
Poll has 33 votes. You can vote for at most 1 option(s).

Apr 2 2009, 10:21 am TriggR_HappE Post #21

I use Internet Explorer. I've used the AOL browser for the longest time and it was absoluetly horrible. I guess the only positives were that my e-mail and aim were right there on the browser. I'm sure other browsers probably have that too though. I hated how everything opened in separate windows and would get lost behind one another. Made looking at multiple pages a pain, which is why I love IE so much. Tabs ftw!!!!!!! I don't think I could live without them. I think FireFox has tabs and probably others, but I'm happy with IE and everything else is too new and scary to be bothered with.

None.

Apr 2 2009, 3:41 pm Symmetry Post #22

Dungeon Master

Rofl, almost every other browser had tabs before IE did :P

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Apr 2 2009, 4:40 pm Lt.Church Post #23

lol, whenever im using my browser unless im watching a video(and even sometimes when i am) i have tabs open :P, love my tabs, when i first started using firefox from IE i didnt even know what they were until one day i middleclicked a link BOOM TAB, i now middleclick like every link i use lol

None.

Apr 2 2009, 10:22 pm New-Guy Post #24

I use firefox, but I would like to get Chrome. Too lazy to DL though :D

None.

Apr 3 2009, 12:45 am Vi3t-X Post #25

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
IE or Fx, depending on my mood. I usually leave browser open, so whichever I use last is generally what I continue using... currently is Fx. (SEN is ugly on IE ...)

None.

Apr 3 2009, 12:58 am Madroc Post #26

Firefox cuz that's what everyone tells me to use..

None.

Apr 3 2009, 1:17 am Centreri Post #27

Relatively ancient and inactive

Get Chrome.

None.

Apr 3 2009, 2:38 am omginbd Post #28

Quote from New-Guy
I use firefox, but I would like to get Chrome. Too lazy to DL though :D

Chrome takes milliseconds to DL (534 kb) and almost the same to install. The main thing I've noticed is that it works flawlessly. For once a program was actually tested thoroughly before it's release. Tabs are separated (not graphically, processing wise) so if one freezes, you can just change tabs or close the one that isn't working. Has a disappearing status bar, and no annoying toolbars, so websites seem HUGE! Chrome + Windows 7 FTW!!

None.

Apr 3 2009, 5:59 am ShadowFlare Post #29

There are some pages that still don't work or have some issues with it, though. (ones that work fine in basically everything else)

None.

Apr 3 2009, 10:33 pm Centreri Post #30

Relatively ancient and inactive

I haven't been on one of those sites, and I've been on Chrome since it came out.

What kind of websites do you visit, ShadowFlare? :ermm:

None.

Apr 4 2009, 1:41 am Doodle77 Post #31

I use Firefox, because the Adblock-equivalents in other browsers suck. Also, I use Chrome *cough*sometimes*cough*.

None.

Options
  Back to forum