Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Terrain > Topic: Official Terrain Competion Round 12
Official Terrain Competion Round 12
Jan 25 2009, 9:30 pm
By: RoryFenrir
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5

Feb 8 2009, 10:50 pm xYoshix Post #81

LOL @ 2+3
I cant see 1 cuz i cant enlarge it :><:
Nice Strategy!

None.

Feb 8 2009, 10:52 pm Kaias Post #82

Quote from xYoshix
Nice Strategy!
Thank you. Who can contest it's beauty when you can't even make out the details?

None.

Feb 8 2009, 11:05 pm Fwop_ Post #83

Kaias is set on auto-win.

Wasn't invalid sprites discussed like 5 rounds ago?

None.

Feb 9 2009, 12:04 am RoryFenrir Post #84

Quote from Kaias
Quote from JaFF
Take a screenshot in the editor then - the toilet is too dark, so I can't fully appreciate it.
I'm sure the fog is part of it
Here's mine; I swear it is detailed and amazing.

This is my back-up one if the other doesn't win. Sure it crashes in game, uses illegal sprites and isn't even indoors, but it's a work of art.

And here's my 2nd back-up map, just in-case the other two don't win you over; this one is perhaps my best work, and only took me 15 minutes to map. It also crashes in-game though since it uses sprites that don't work in SC; but hey, just as valid as any other map that uses illegal sprites so I'm sure it'll be fine.

Im not accepting any of this crap because you are past the deadline, and you are an ass hole.

Pirate kings is bigger than it would be in a map editor, so it has more detail, the room is just too small. And as far as im concerned, pirates is by far the best and is the type of thing i hoped to see, but it is too late and if i let you enter some people would probably get mad.

None.

Feb 9 2009, 1:08 am Kaias Post #85

Quote from RoryFenrir
Quote from Kaias
Quote from JaFF
Take a screenshot in the editor then - the toilet is too dark, so I can't fully appreciate it.
I'm sure the fog is part of it
Here's mine; I swear it is detailed and amazing.

This is my back-up one if the other doesn't win. Sure it crashes in game, uses illegal sprites and isn't even indoors, but it's a work of art.

And here's my 2nd back-up map, just in-case the other two don't win you over; this one is perhaps my best work, and only took me 15 minutes to map. It also crashes in-game though since it uses sprites that don't work in SC; but hey, just as valid as any other map that uses illegal sprites so I'm sure it'll be fine.

Im not accepting any of this crap because you are past the deadline, and you are an ass hole.

Pirate kings is bigger than it would be in a map editor, so it has more detail, the room is just too small. And as far as im concerned, pirates is by far the best and is the type of thing i hoped to see, but it is too late and if i let you enter some people would probably get mad.
I wasn't mocking qpk's submission, but rather the people complaining about the size of it. The room isn't too small, it's just right for what he wanted.

As for the other pictures, I was being satirical, they're just to demonstrate the ridiculousness of allowing sprites that don't even work. You may as well photoshop other things that aren't possible. Anything that doesn't work in-game is absolutely worthless.
Heinermann put it well
Quote from Heinermann
There's nothing wrong with sprites, units, or triggers, but sprites that crash the game or disappear on game start should be banned from this forum completely. This is a Starcraft terrain forum. The terrain must work in Starcraft. Starcraft... Terrain.. they are supposed to go together y'know?

Quote from RoryFenrir
and you are an ass hole.
As for that, I heartily disagree.

None.

Feb 20 2009, 4:40 pm Hug A Zergling Post #86

Quote from name:BluEditor
Zerglings could be the giant rats. Zergling enthusiasts would hate me for saying something like that?
You bitch. :flamer:

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5
  Back to forum